Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Two...

cJd79pW.png

Stage: Whispy Woods

Whispy Woods is a giant, living apple tree that enjoys blowing people around with strong gusts of wind and dropping apples on their head. He's also hosting the second round fight between two anime stars, Eren Jaeger and Alucard. Both these men are bound to provide a good show for Mr. Woods, but only one will be able to walk away a winner. Will it be Eren Jaeger, winner of his first round fight against Gokai Red? Or will it be Alucard, winner of his round one fight against Mecha Hitler?

FIGHT!

Alucard takes this. Giant monster? Seems right up his alley & I dont see the size being much of a problem.

RIP Whispy Woods.

A Titan vs. Alucard fight would pretty much destroy that entire forest, Mr. Woods wouldn't have an opportunity to watch the finale of the match, which honestly could be very quick or very long pending how the fight goes.

Eren needs to go Titan form immediately if he even wants a chance. His human form would fall pretty quickly to Alucard's speed and weapons. Alucard likely would give him a chance to transform, as he would grow extremely bored of the fight from the get go and loves a challenge.

So Eren in Titan form vs. Alucard. We've seen Alucard can change his shape and size at any time so the size discrepancy could be evened out immediately if Alucard wanted. Titans can show burst of speed but I don't believe it to be on an inhuman level like Alucard so he should be able to out maneuver the Titan with ease while dodging any strikes Eren throws his way. Alucard blasts away at the Titan, not doing as much damage as he would like. It's at this point he would put his guns away and go hand to hand, likely increasing his size to match the Titan. A thrust through the chest would likely hurt the Titan, but not kill it. Eventually Alucard would target the head and decapitation would likely follow for Eren, and devoured for later usage.

If Eren goes Titan form it will be a long drawn out battle, but the Titan doesn't have the speed to match Alucard in my opinion so even with its impressive strength it does no good if it can't get near Alucard, who also have superhuman strength on his side to counter. I see it being a longer fight only until Alucard figures out Eren's weakness and takes advantage and chops the Titan's head off with his bare hands to move on to the next round.

Honestly; there's only a few people in this tournament who could possibly beat Alucard, and Eren isn't one of them.

I've done my research, and I'll reserve that for later if Alucard has a fateful encounter with one of the people I have in mind. For this fight, there's no question.

Alucard defeats Eren, and sighs with frustration that nobody has truly challenged him yet.

Alucard wins here. Titan or no Titan. He just has to much speed, power, and dudes vicious as hell. Titans can and have been defeated by smaller opponents not nearly as powerful as Alucard.

Here's to hoping Alucard and Trunks have that faithful encounter I'm dreaming of. Talk about a debate. That one would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back