• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pyro giving away results.

knocturnal

Dark Match Winner
Has anyone else noticed that if a superstar that has pyro in their entrance doesn't use it when they come out for an interview or a match that means they will be coming down the isle one more time during the night. I've noticed it for years but it really stuck out to me tonight. Alberto Del Rios was coming out for his match with Daniel Bryan and it got to the part of his intro where his pyro goes off and it didn't. Even CM PUNK was commentating as he was coming out and he said here is the best part of his entrance and then no fireworks.

Can the WWE not afford for the pyro to go off more than once.

Well, did you see the big huge red king's chair at the side of the entrence? What do you think would've happened if they used Pyro? Chair proobably would cought fire and what not. So there's your reasoning. We're probably not seeing any kind of pyro for that reasoning tonight. I mean, I've seen plenty of times where Edge comes out to no pyro during an promo but later he does. For his match. I get what your saying but that's not the case tonight...I don't believe anyways. I means it 33 minutes into the show, I could be wrong. Most likely thought, its because of the chair, tonight anyways.

You must have missed the start of Raw when they set off the sound splitting pyro/fireworks display they do before every show. That looks way more dangerous for the chair than Alberto's curtain pyro.

Kane used to be another person that if he didn't do his hands in the air then boom pyro before the match you just knew he would be standing at the end of his match 9 times out of 10.

This is a very interesting point...

I know Kane does his pyro out of the turnbuckle before every match, but doesnt he also do it regularly at the end too? Is he not able to do it twice of something?

If this is the case then its pretty bad by WWE, as if one person notices and can predict the outcome then others can too, and its not like WWE cant afford to set up a 2nd lot of fireworks for Kanes match, or for someone elses entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back