Punjabi Prison Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched it on Wikipedia and it said it was a type of casket match

I heard the loser has to eat their own testicles......That or it's a cage/casket match as mentioned.

hothead25 said:
I heard the loser has to eat their own testicles......That or it's a cage/casket match as mentioned.
LOL can u imagine if taker defeated khali and khali had to eat his testicles? lol. I wouldnt be suprised if that were the rules and if they were the rules khali would eat his testicles and never appear again just like hassan.

The Legend Killer said:
LOL can u imagine if taker defeated khali and khali had to eat his testicles? lol. I wouldnt be suprised if that were the rules and if they were the rules khali would eat his testicles and never appear again just like hassan.
LMAO. Vince has interesting ways of cutting off characters. What a way to go out!

"Khali really put his balls in his mouth this time"-JR

The bodybag thought is a interesting one and most likely right as the Rated R said Khali did shuv Gunner Scott in a body bag.

But my view? A curry eating contest in a cell, first one to get food poisoning wins, thus leading to Khali dieing of food poisoning and never being seen on WWE programming ever again?

LMAO at the testicle eating. I would love to actually know. I say maybe a "Jungle" set up in the locker room area and Khali gets attacked by a ferocious "Lion".

Punjabi prison match is when you eat testicles, but its when the winner eats the losers ones.

"oh god thats fucking disgusting" J.H (me witnessing this match)

Actually Daivari put Brent Albright in the body bag.... anyway, this match will probably be like Indiana Jones in a wrestling ring.... As Undertaker walks to the ring, Khali will push a button and a large rolling ball (no testicle) will try to squash Taker... then once inside, both men will fend off quicksand, great big bengal tigers and an elephant, yes an elephant will be in the ring. Wow, I don't know where that came from.

^i dont wanna know where that came from. And the match should be something like a Monster's Ball match from TNA. Heres a description:

All competitors involved would be locked inside a room for 24 hours with no food, water or sunlight. Then they will be let out and have their match.

Way more brutal than testicle eating.

Well i typed in Punjabi Prison Match on the Yahoo Search and found one logical answer as to what it could be. That being that this'll be some kind of normal match or a street fight with the loser being sent to a Punjabi Prison leading to Khali being sent to a Punjabi Prison ending his gimmick/career within WWE indefintley. I think it's quite possible seeming as there have been reports that Khali is not all that in the ring and with Undertaker's track record with killing off characters at The Great American Bash, I see these being the most likely of ones.

ShaneRamlall said:
I hope undertaker wins and they release khali.He sucks.He is making smackdown sucks.

Shane wants a punjabi prison match? You should know! Just kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back