• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Punjabi Prison Match

D

Death Knight

Does anyone know what the hell the punjabi prison match is????

I've seen this thread 300 times before so let me just tell you all that talk about veterans knowing WTF it is is all Trash crap i just think WWE made it up because apprently ive looked through books and Onlin pedias and ive found nutin so it's probably just another atempt to get WWE better rating so plz if somebody is goingto make a fool out of themselves and say there is snakes scorpions and traps dont psot for the love of god

yeah live my life and you will see nothing in MY life is "postive"

and nobody cares....well there is no information on the Punjabi Prison match, but i think it's a Cage/Casket type of match.

well if nobody cares then why did they ask me to say somtin postive because apprently every thread go to you have make my F***in lifr a living hell!!!

Hey just joined the forum and thought id say hello.

From what I've heard, a Punjabi Prison Match is this:
It is a Steel Cage Match with barbed wire atattched somewhere. There mite be barber wire on the floor to stop escapeing. It will look different from the normal WWE cage to make it stand out. Also there are rumours that one of the men involved is set to leave WWE because there contract expires. So, Taker will win and Khali will leave.

killak57 said:
F*** You ****** Get A Life

F*** You U F*** fat chicks and swiny ****es who are Fat and F***in ugly so F********************************** YOUR A***

it looked like on smackdown like it was a cage but the cage was bamboo ...

Khali is not gonna compete because he has a liver disease and instead it's gonna be the Big Show vs The Undertaker to keep their rivalry going

austin1416 said:
it looked like on smackdown like it was a cage but the cage was bamboo ...

Plus Daivari said the only way to win is to escape......but it has to be more than just a bamboo cage. Otherwise it'd be nothing to hype up.

GXWAhellhound said:
Plus Daivari said the only way to win is to escape......but it has to be more than just a bamboo cage. Otherwise it'd be nothing to hype up.
i know it just looked like a bamboo cage + more...

HighflyaTNA said:
Khali is not gonna compete because he has a liver disease and instead it's gonna be the Big Show vs The Undertaker to keep their rivalry going
god i hope this aint true...source?.... gosh the bash is gunna suck if this is true is wwe.com gunna announce this?...

it souds true i ve seen it on many sites, thats crazy 3 ppl out henry, Lashley and now kahli, i was loking foward to the puinjabi prison match, this could be good though becuase they could have a good match at summerslam

The Punjabi Prison match is a Cage match(like a Hell In A Cell) and how you win is by putting your oppentent in a body bag and sealing it up(like a casket match) and I heard that the cage has barbed wire.

It's true and the source is right here on WZ it's also reported on Wikipedia my Wrestlin source

well how the hell are you gonna put the big show in a body bag, and didnt davari say that the only way to win was by escape

ahh it's just a little boy tryin toplay with big boys he s just flat-out gay anyway Big show can be put and strapped onto a stretcher so why cant he be put into a body bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back