• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Punjabi Prison Match

The only reason the Punjabi Prison match is taking place is because Khali is wank, this match will have plenty of gimmicks to hide Khali's limitations.

Big Show vs Taker now which sucks. Shame about Khali.

the only reason khali isint in the match is cause if he was hed lose and never be seen again and he is scared

ps Fu** you highflyatna

khalis still not taken off the roster of great amerucan bash i dont know what r are reading i just listened to the cole report on wwe.com and he still used khalis name...and a descrpition of the punjabi match is on wwe.coms cole report..two cages one 16 ft high made of thick bamboo as thick as a mans arm and tied with pricly rope that could slice a mans skin.. 2 4ft by 4ft entrances that neither khali or taker can crawl out of..another 20ft cage is over the 16ft cage with bamboo razor wire on top of that and the object o the match is trying to escape...

I think there trying to use the Khali injury in some way otherwise they would have done what they did with Bobby Lashley and put it out on WWE mobile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back