Post Your Rep - Prison Version

It's very difficult for new people to get that high. Rep power was altered back in 2012(?) to what it now. Before, it was a lot easier to get rep. I had about 20,000 in my first 2 years and the rest has come since.

It's very difficult for new people to get that high. Rep power was altered back in 2012(?) to what it now. Before, it was a lot easier to get rep. I had about 20,000 in my first 2 years and the rest has come since.

Ah yes the rep gate. I recall in 2007 having one of the top reps on the board back in 2007 and I had less than 5000. Getting the full bar at 1500 was actually pretty difficult.

3673. It would probably be higher if I didn't take breaks from this site and wrestling in general every couple of years.

3673. It would probably be higher if I didn't take breaks from this site and wrestling in general every couple of years.

A lot of that is probably from me when I've given rep to the contributing posters over in the LD's. I have to spread rep and want to award those who participate in the Raw and PPV LD's, so keep it up you should get more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back