• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Since others are handing out rep....

I tend to listen to live Pearl Jam bootlegs when I'm into some long RPG sessions.

A few recommendations:

For a solid, live sample of a lot of their earlier stuff (anything from Yield or earlier), I would go with the "Live On Two Legs" album. It was a collection of some of their best live set pieces during their Yield concert tour.

Also, the bootlegs of their MSG concerts during their Binaural world tour are spectacular. There was actually a DVD released called "Live at the Garden" that features one of the two shows they played at MSG during that tour. The version of "Indifference" that they do with Ben Harper still gives me chills.

Basically, any of their bootleg concert material is great because they improvise on a lot on their songs, such as "Yellow Ledbetter." I actually heard a slow version of "Lukin" once (!!) but I can't remember which concert.

Hope this helps. Enjoy the gaming. I'm on my second playthrough of Skyrim :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back