• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post SummerSlam SD LD on 8/20!

Kane's explanation is up next? Hmmm, Del Rio VS Mysterio must be the main event then. WWE sure seems to want to push him hard fast.

I hope that Del Rio gets to use his Lucha style and not the watered down WWE style.
The videos of him that I saw on youtube are great.

Anyone wonders how long it will take for Taker to become World Heavyweight Champion? I think it might happen by Survivor Sereis or TLC.

HOLY SHIT! They SHOWED Hogan!

Okay, I know I complained about the sound affects earlier, but man is this a GREAT video package.

I would like to see Taker retire at Survivor Series, it doesn't have to be this year, but it would seem like his career came full circle.

Great vengeance and furious anger? Sounds familiar.........

Pulp_Fiction-Bible-2.jpg

I just realized that Kane debuted on October 5th 1997, The HIAC PPV this year is on October 3rd, almost 13 years after he debuted. Could this be an omen for Smackdown 2 days later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back