• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post SummerSlam SD LD on 8/20!

Wonder where Kofi is going to go from here.

LOL. this reminds of Orton stalking Vickie on Raw not too long ago.

Wonder where Kofi is going to go from here.

LOL. this reminds of Orton stalking Vickie on Raw not too long ago.

I can see Kofi fueding with Swagger that has potential to be a great fued for SD and Ziggler is just vicious now but Kofi has been whooping his ass for a while now

I can see Kofi fueding with Swagger that has potential to be a great fued for SD and Ziggler is just vicious now but Kofi has been whooping his ass for a while now

That could be something to look forward to. But the status of both of these men isn't looking to good right now. Kofi will surely be out of he IC title picture for a while now, and Swagger is main eventing Superstars.

That could be something to look forward to. But the status of both of these men isn't looking to good right now. Kofi will surely be out of he IC title picture for a while now, and Swagger is main eventing Superstars.

Which is why this could help both wrestlers and SD b/c the show is needed of some newer stars and both are credible enough to have a high profile fued and this can do wonders for their careers and can involve the world title at some point.

Which is why this could help both wrestlers and SD b/c the show is needed of some newer stars and both are credible enough to have a high profile fued and this can do wonders for their careers and can involve the world title at some point.

That makes sense.

Still waiting on Beth Phoenix's return.

Ugh, Hornswoggle........

I thought the Undertaker return was well planned and held true to his supernatural nature by showing up in a casket that was pressumed empty. He also sold the whole "vegetative" thing really well b/c he looked very weak and could hardly walk.

Luke's voice doesn't match his body but how dare they question Punk's motives? He's your savior dammit oh there is my messiah now

I was far more excited for Danielson's return. When Undertaker popped out of the casket at Summerslam, I just shook my head.

Serena's going to wrestle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Things:

1 - Serena is finally in a match!

2 - NO WAY the SES will lose here.

3 - I never noticed how much Gallows had to squeeze into that singlet.

I don't care whoever you are when somebody Big Show sizes put his hands up for you to cheer it would be wise to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back