Pokémon GO

I hatched one today and it was a fucking Paras. I almost rage quite there and then...

The only two 10km eggs I've hatched both were eevees. The only Pokemon I have out of that 10k bunch is Hitmonlee so, it sucks that I didn't get anything else. I suppose I did get a vaporeon and jolteon from the candy though .

Apparently these 4 Pokemon are country exclusive; Mr Mime (Europe) Farfetched (Asia) Tauros (North America) kangaskan (Australia/ New Zealand). I wonder if you can hatch the other 3 that aren't exclusive to your country.

I almost threw my phone in the trash when I hatched a fucking Caterpie from a 5k egg yesterday.

Also, it seems Drowzee is super common but I've never even seen one.

I almost threw my phone in the trash when I hatched a fucking Caterpie from a 5k egg yesterday.

Also, it seems Drowzee is super common but I've never even seen one.

It depends on your area, they're common as anything at my house but my friend next town over has never seen one.

I've yet to see one, but I live in a more rural area. I got Rattatas and Pidgys for days.

My girlfriend has managed to catch all the starters, which kind of bugs me becuase I have yet to even see a Charmander.

I've nto seen any of the starters aside from squirtle yet.

I think Drowzees appear in cities. I find them in my area all the time and I'm just outside Boston. I was also in Chicago over the weekend and saw a bunch there as well.

There's apparently a website that tracks where you can catch various Pokemon. I'll link to it later if I can find it.

I think Drowzees appear in cities. I find them in my area all the time and I'm just outside Boston. I was also in Chicago over the weekend and saw a bunch there as well.

There's apparently a website that tracks where you can catch various Pokemon. I'll link to it later if I can find it.

What did you do while in Chicago (besides chase Pokemon)?

Here's the site I mentioned:

https://pokevision.com/

What did you do while in Chicago (besides chase Pokemon)?

If you ask my feet, I mostly walked.

But I did other stuff besides walk (though I did a LOT of walking).

Went to Wrigley, went to the Art Institute, saw a show at Second City, went to the top of Willis Tower, went on an Architecture Boat Tour, and I ate a lot of really great food. The first night I was there we went to a steakhouse called Bennie's Chop House where I had the best meal of my life. I also had two great breakfasts, one at Lou Mitchell's and the other at Hash House a go go. Oh, and of course I had a Chicago dog (delicious!) and authentic, non Pizzeria Uno deep dish pizza, which was also very tasty.

It was a great trip, would love to go back. It's probably my second favorite city I've visited but not lived in (San Francisco is first, Boston and New York are excluded because I've lived there).

Oh, and I caught some Pokemon. Nothing too special, though I did catch my first Diglett there and hatched Ponyta.

Ah yes, Chicago is becoming well known for our Digletts.

You've now been to one more game at Wrigley this year than I have. Chicago is better than Boston. I haven't spent enough time in SF to compare and NY is just the best. Glad you had a good time.

Ah yes, Chicago is becoming well known for our Digletts.

You've now been to one more game at Wrigley this year than I have. Chicago is better than Boston. I haven't spent enough time in SF to compare and NY is just the best. Glad you had a good time.

I enjoy living here. But I would imagine if I went to college in Chicago and wound up living there afterwards, I'd like it too.

I went to Pierre SD the other day and there were a shit ton of Geodudes, Digletts, and Growlithes. caught a cp 500 something growlithe and hatched another so i almost have enough candy to evolve into arcanine which is good cause i don't have shit for fire pokemon other than a hatched charmander. i'm level 18 right now

Still waiting on an answer on this guys? I asked my friend who has just started playing and he wasn't sure of the answer..

I don't play this, but I have a question.

For instance, if your game tells you that there is a Bulbatron or Charizard half a mile away, is that literally 1 Pokemon that vanishes off the games radar when someone catches it, or could 100 people all go and get themselves a Bulbatron?

Just been wondering

Lee answered you right after that post:

So Bulbasaur would show up until someone caught it however when someone catches it it'll be avialable for other people for about 1-2 mins.

SO I've had a couple of times where \I've caught one and a friend hasn't and my Vulpix experience too.

Still waiting on an answer on this guys? I asked my friend who has just started playing and he wasn't sure of the answer..
No, everyone can get it, but after a while it'll disappear off the map. All the spawns occur pretty much the same for everyone, so for example if I'm walking with my friend and a Charmander spawns for me, a Charmander will spawn for him as well, but the Combat Powers may be different. So basically it's usually not a one and done type of thing

What does this do to your data and battery?

Terrible, terrible things.

I don't think it consumes data quicker than any other app, but due to the nature of needing to be constantly open while playing, it adds up quickly. Same could be said for battery, though I reckon it does eat battery faster than most apps being that it needs data and GPS on top of everything else.

What does this do to your data and battery?

It drains the battery horribly. The Iphone is always charging now. Haven't found it too bad for data, but had to increase the amount we have. Shouldn't go over though. T-mobile is offering unlimited packages cheap because of the game. Not here in Canada though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back