Pokémon GO

Finally hatched my 10K egg last night. Got Mantine. Would have preferred Onix but this works perfectly fine for me too. Back to the grind of 5K eggs giving me shit now.

I seem to have surprisingly good luck with eggs. Got two Geodudes from 2k eggs, Vulpix/Slugma from a 5k egg and Snornax/Electrabuzz from 10k ones :blush:

I seem to have surprisingly good luck with eggs. Got two Geodudes from 2k eggs, Vulpix/Slugma from a 5k egg and Snornax/Electrabuzz from 10k ones :blush:

I have great luck with 10's but with 5's and 2's I get something good like one out of 7 if not worse. I seem to always get things that pop up all the time and don't need more of instead of things I can actually use more of or don't have.

Finally hatched my 10K egg last night. Got Mantine. Would have preferred Onix but this works perfectly fine for me too. Back to the grind of 5K eggs giving me shit now.

Onix is now a 5K egg.

Slugma's in a 2K egg not 5K. You also can't hatch Electrabuzz anymore as you get Elekid from a 5k with enough candies to evolve.

Here's the full list:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-pokemon-go-eggs-chart-hatching-2km-5km-10km-eggs

Also now on 70 Johto with 1 to evolve when I get a better one in the wild (Chikorita).

I don't have Mantine though.

Just caught a Typhlosion. Don't have a Cyndaquil or Quillava.

Fuck you and your regional Pokémon.

I've just had a Ampharos spawn at my house. <3

I landed a Hitmonlee earlier this week. Was pretty stoked since I only get one spawn an hour where I live, and no hot spots or gyms.

Been a good week for me. Caught Furret/Stantler/Remoraid/Sudowoodo, evolved Jolteon, hatched Pineco/Aipom/Rhyhorn. Sadly, I have run out of Incubators and need to wait till I reach level 20 foe new ones.

Pineco and Skarmory added today, nice surprise to find them while heading out for dinner. Also inching closer to evolving Seadra into Kingdra after catching another Horsea today as well as my 2nd Chikorita.

Xatu added. And I now have the candies to evolve Marill. Might end up using my lucky egg once I get the candies for Sandshrew, Wooper and Slowpoke. I'm getting impatient and don't really wanna wait on one's I'm 18 away on.

Xatu's common as anything round here.

I got Misdreavus today.
Really getting sick of not getting evolution items. I've got two Sunstones but nothing to evolve (Sunkerns are a dick).

So I've really fallen off as of late. I don't really go out to hunt anymore since I started working 45 hours a week and we recently moved and that's been quite a hassle. I only really play during smoke breaks at work. I work downtown so there's like 7 stops on my block.

I'll post an updated Gen 2 list shortly.

Chikorita, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Croconaw, Sentret,Furret, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Ladybe, Ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, Crobat, Chinchou, Lanturn, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Natu, Xatu, Marill, Azumarill, Sudowoodo, Hoppip, Skiploom, Aipom, Sunkern, Yanma, Wooper, Quagsire, Umbreon, Murkrow, Slowking, Misdreavus, Wobbuffet, Pineco, Dunsparce, Steelix, Snubbull, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Slugma, Magcargo, Remoraid, Octillery, Houndour, Kingdra,Phanpy, Stantler, Smoochums, Magby.

Xatu's common as anything round here.

I got Misdreavus today.
Really getting sick of not getting evolution items. I've got two Sunstones but nothing to evolve (Sunkerns are a dick).

Yeah I have a steel coat but have yet to get any other evolution item. They need to have them given out more often.

Natu is very common but this was the first time Xatu popped up for me. I debated passing on it too so I'd get more XP when I use my lucky egg but as long as I get at least 50K I'll be happy. A double XP event for Easter would be nice.

Caught Crobat/Gligar/Ursaring/Ledian, evolved Geodude to Graveler, hatched Vulpix. Also caught my first Squirtle :blush:

My first Donhan was something like 26cp.

In other news there's an update coming that means you guarantee an evolution item for 7 day spin.

Announced 30 mins after getting my 7 day spin.

I got another evolution item today, a 3rd steel coat. It's like they're trolling me.

I want a trading update so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back