Philosophy, Theology and Ethics

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
It should be compulsary everywhere, 'tis the most interesting class I have. It's like my real life Chit Chat section.

So in other words, you just spout off random shit in class, and basically just talk to hear yourself do it and gain attention. I see, I see.

So in other words, you just spout off random shit in class, and basically just talk to hear yourself do it and gain attention. I see, I see.

This is basically it, yes. Everyone else in the class is boring, so I argue with my teacher all lesson. Then at the end, everyone writes up what they did in class today. I just got like 30 kids a qualification.

I hope you don't tell them Jesus didn't exist.

I do. At a Catholic college as well.

But he did exist. He did! This isn't even sarcasm.

When I did RE, I used to compare the values of Christianity with those of Batman. It wasn't funny then, and it's not funny now.

He might have done, I don't know.

And damn that sounds interesting, *Notes that down for next class*.

I spoke w/ someone the other day about their Christian religion.. apparently Christian's believe no sin is worse than the other.

I asked about murder, comparable to stealing.. they said it's all the same in the eyes of God.

Philosophy (at least analytic philosophy) is an extremely reasoned discipline. The same goes for Ethics, as it is technically a branch of philosophy (well, it is, at the very least, a branch of a branch of philosophy). I can't say much for theology (unless we're talking about natural theology, which is the philosophy of religion), as I've only taken a class in Hinduism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back