Chit Chat Natter

It would have been better if the scorline was the other way round, butt it was still impressive.

It annoys me how everybody in England will watch the England match tonight. But they wont watch the women, under 21's or 18's.

It would have been better if the scorline was the other way round, butt it was still impressive.

It annoys me how everybody in England will watch the England match tonight. But they wont watch the women, under 21's or 18's.

It was the U19s 4-0 Andy Carroll (geordie boy!) first goal, Under 21s I missed, womens I didn't fancy watching but it seemed a dewcent match;

what a celebration

_44110161_kel270.jpg

And I will watch tonight at the pub with my England top on, come on lads

I will have to watch upstairs. Recording No Surrender. Managed to go three days with only one result spoiled. That's a new record.

Seriously, we should get TNA PPV's on the day. Maybe Setanta will pick TNA up when Bravo's contract runs out in December.

I will have to watch upstairs. Recording No Surrender. Managed to go three days with only one result spoiled. That's a new record.

Seriously, we should get TNA PPV's on the day. Maybe Setanta will pick TNA up when Bravo's contract runs out in December.

I just watched it live on stream...was a good PPV

They should just do them Live. It's not like Bravo has anything decent on at 1 in the morning. then again my Bravo 2 hasn't worked for weeks.

Going on Setanta would absolutely kill TNA in the UK. They'd be better off on Eurosport or something.

You have to pay for Setanta dont you? Only about 10,000 pay for WWE so doing it for TNA would be pointless.

Yeah you do it's a tenner a month. One of the freeview channels should pick it up that would help them loads, maybes even channel 5

Not 5. There's no place for wrestling on normal tv. At first I thought Bravo would be a good choice. But they often dont play the right show, or they put on Dog The Bounty Hunter repeats.

Actually, if your on the top package on Virgin Media, you get all of the Setanta channels (inc. Golf, Celtic TV and Rangers TV) for free. And I think it would boost Setanta's popularity anyway. £10 a month for Setanta. Most WWE PPV's these days are Sky Box Office, and cost £15, not £10. Hell, if you started your moth at the right time, you might manage to get 2 ppv's within the tenner.

I'm not getting Setanta it's 40 quid a month for Sky as it is. And most of the footie matches aren't ones I'm intrested in.

aww man It's gonna be one of those games, I'm hoping for a Chelsea win just so my housemate doesn't take the piss

My housemates a Man U fan, though Liverpool, Arsenal and our fine selves all have a game in hand. Bolton and spurs drew 1-1 and portsmouth beat everton if you care

I'd love it if Bolton 'n' Spurs went down. Annoyed about Everton loosing, hope they do well. The Premiership started better this season, it's more open. Unlike most years where the big 4 dominate from the start. Still not as intresting as The Championship or the lower divisions.

Yeah I agree there, Champonship seems rather interesting this season. Although as you said the premiership is just a bit different, who would have guessed Newcastle and City doing so well, Chelsea and Man U having a shaky start and Spurs and Bolton being in the bottom 3? Not me that's for sure!

Yeah it's been good so far. But eventually the big teams will start to get more points. There's no way Spurs are finishing in the bottom half of the table.

The lowere divisions are more exciting for one reason. The play-offs. Certain teams will never win the league. But there's always that hope that you might qualify for the play-offs.

ROHDude thinks WZForums has gone to shits!

This place use to be fun back in 02-03, but now it seems you can't post anything without getting an infraction/warning.

ROHDude has this to say to the mods, lighten the fuck up! You're acting like Nazis.

Colamania thinks ROHDude recently got an infraction and is now bitching about it. Colamania thinks this is a really bad move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back