People are too hard on John Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a voice of reason in a sea of gibberish. I applaud you guy. I think comments like this(especially in regards to Cena) are few and far between. I especially like the honesty. You get my vote for comment of the week(I can't vote for my own). Kudos to you, sir. I say, kudos.

Is the reason behind the rash of Cena bashing due to the fact that they realize ahould edge win the WWE Championship will actually drive more people to jump ship to ECW (or worse, TNA)? When will they wake up & smell the stuff they're shovelling? :twak:

Edge will actually be a fairly good champion. Aside from HHH he's the best heel they've had in the company for a while. I'd much rather see Edge wrestle than Cena.

I like how cena has respect for the past wrestlers of wwf . However pumps went out of style back in 1994 and so did the cnc music factory. I would'nt be suprised if he showed up on raw this monday night with an official looney tunes jacket on. He would of been cool back in 1993 with the era of mc hammer and vannila ice still in tact(And yes i am stating the obvious)

The Masked Vato said:
Finally, a voice of reason in a sea of gibberish. I applaud you guy. I think comments like this(especially in regards to Cena) are few and far between. I especially like the honesty. You get my vote for comment of the week(I can't vote for my own). Kudos to you, sir. I say, kudos.

If this post was directed at me then i would like to say thanks for the compliment of the highest order! I tip my hat to you my good man!
th_tiphat.gif

It was. People on this site are usually huge marks for something or other and can't get past that to make an intelligible post. It's refreshing to see that someone can actually post a critique without marking out to themselves or posting something like "Cena suck" which isn't even grammatically correct. You could teach 98% of the posters on here a lesson in good commenting. I don't think you even used one curse. Kudos to you. ..and I mean it, not like when I'm being sarcastic with the other neanderthals. Kudos.

D_GenerationX said:
what are you a f***ing three year old
Read my posts. Then read yours. The truth should be self-evident. Question. Is that cursing and lack of sentence structure thing your way of "handling" me? I don't know how effective it is. Let's ask mom.

trunksjmd said:
I like how cena has respect for the past wrestlers of wwf . However pumps went out of style back in 1994 and so did the cnc music factory. I would'nt be suprised if he showed up on raw this monday night with an official looney tunes jacket on. He would of been cool back in 1993 with the era of mc hammer and vannila ice still in tact(And yes i am stating the obvious)

if you didn't know
that's part of the hip hop style
throwback sneakers & jerseys
GENIUS! :blink:

Its "a" style but its certainly not "in" stlye as in the majority of the population does not think its still cool and thats what i was reffering to when i referenced his pumps

trunksjmd said:
Its "a" style but its certainly not "in" stlye as in the majority of the population does not think its still cool and thats what i was reffering to when i referenced his pumps
Are you taking about people in the "hip hop" population or the "rock and roll" population? Because if you are talking about the latter, I totally understand where you are coming from.

The Masked Vato said:
OMG! You just told me!

iv seen you say this to some other people. you sound like a broken record. shut the hell up.

The Masked Vato just likes arguing with people and the easiest way for him to find one is to try to be a Cena appologest.

Cena making Sabu tap is the worst call in wrestling history. Cena isnt even good enough to eat Sabus shit.

Neither. If you go to your local high school(or anywhere for that matter) you'll notice the percentage of people wearing pumps is just about zero. If fact its been that way since about 1995. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back