• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pathetic, Slobbering Mess of Pro Wrestler Released From Jail, Likely To Die Soon

They're both idiots, frankly. Sorry, but it's the truth. Matt's just proven himself to be the bigger one, which is surprising in itself.

I like Jeff, but Matts an idiot.

Isn't Jeff just as much of an idiot for blowing multiple chances at being a headliner in both WWE and TNA? In case you didnt know he has had serious drug issues of his own, probably more so that Matt.

I hope Matt gets his life together, I really do. I hate seeing childhood favourites of mine become messes like The Hardyz have, its sad.

I like Jeff, but Matts an idiot.

Isn't Jeff just as much of an idiot for blowing multiple chances at being a headliner in both WWE and TNA?

I hope Matt gets his life together, I really do. I hate seeing childhood favourites of mine become messes like The Hardyz have, its sad.

Matt Hardy is a fat piece of shit, and I hope his drug addict ass dies...but I feel nothing but sympathy for Scott Hall. He's been through so much. Such a sad story.

You people are fucking despicable.

I feel bad for Matt and I hope he can straighten his life out. He brought enjoyment to me and millions of other people around the world with wrestling -- I truly want him to recover.

EDIT: Fuck, now I'm just as bad. I can't help but post this picture.

2ytzjwj.png

Do you usually find watching the lives of drug addicts falling apart hilarious?

Totally.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he murdered his family?

Yes.

If you are not some moral elitist then why the fuck do you people like John Cena?

How is one comparable to the other? I know next to nothing about John Cena's personal life and I could give a fuck about whatever positive message he tries to send. The only link between he and Matt would be that they are both professional wrestlers, and one of them is emphatically better than the other.

How is one comparable to the other? I know next to nothing about John Cena's personal life and I could give a fuck about whatever positive message he tries to send. The only link between he and Matt would be that they are both professional wrestlers, and one of them is emphatically better than the other.

It isn't about comparing the two. It is about the whole premise of the Cena character. Loyalty. Respect. Whatever the new thing is about not hating. I have no problem with people acting like an asshole but if that is who you are then why do you circle jerk to wholesome family entertainment?

It isn't about comparing the two. It is about the whole premise of the Cena character. Loyalty. Respect. Whatever the new thing is about not hating. I have no problem with people acting like an asshole but if that is who you are then why do you circle jerk to wholesome family entertainment?

This is probably among the stupidest things I have ever read posted on WZF, and I saw Deadman in his glory days.

I'd argue this. But I have no idea of what the fuck you're talking about.

So, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back