• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pathetic, Slobbering Mess of Pro Wrestler Released From Jail, Likely To Die Soon

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Matt Hardy Released From Jail (WZ Article)

Apparently someone decided to bail Matt Hardy out, which is just dandy for him. Shall we recite Matt Hardy's utterly disgraceful descent?

1. Uses series of youtube videos to get fired from WWE
2. Joins TNA, immediately sucks
3. Gets fired from TNA (note: this is impossible)
4. Gives Internet brief hope that he might kill himself
5. Lied about it
6. Arrested for mutliple DUIs
7. Checks into rehab
8. Gets kicked out of rehab (note: this is less likely than being fired from TNA)
9. Arrested (again)

But, no, hey, this time, guys, he's going to get his life back together.

He's a moron. And his entire family and friends are morons. I certainly wouldn't let anyone I was close to end up like Matt Hardy. I felt sorry for him after he was let go by TNA. Now, I hope he falls in a deep hole where cannot get out.

Sucks if he dies but he's been given plenty of chances by plenty of people.

You'd think after the downfall Jeff had Matt would be top of his shit..... but fuck who cares?

I find Hardy stupid, idiotic, pathetic in the ways that he's making his life go, but the lot of you laughing and talking about the dying thing, nah.

Not at all.

The jokes are pretty funny, though. And it's not like being respectful about it is going to suddenly heal anyone.

Matt Hardy Released From Jail (WZ Article)

Apparently someone decided to bail Matt Hardy out, which is just dandy for him. Shall we recite Matt Hardy's utterly disgraceful descent?

1. Uses series of youtube videos to get fired from WWE
2. Joins TNA, immediately sucks
3. Gets fired from TNA (note: this is impossible)
4. Gives Internet brief hope that he might kill himself
5. Lied about it
6. Arrested for mutliple DUIs
7. Checks into rehab
8. Gets kicked out of rehab (note: this is less likely than being fired from TNA)
9. Arrested (again)

But, no, hey, this time, guys, he's going to get his life back together.

Everything about this post is :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

At least he has a chance of getting it together, better chance than Scott Hall.

I remember people mocking the Benoit situation openly after it happened. In fact, there were even photoshopped images of him choking out Daniel.

Wrestling fans have no morals, get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back