• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paige Suspended

ghost94

Dark Match Winner
WWE has suspended Saraya-Jade Bevis (Paige) for 30 days effective tomorrow, Thursday, Aug. 18, for her first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.

I wouldn't be surprise if this suspension as nothing to do with the wellness policy and it's more about her behavior backstage with her boyfriend lately. If it realy was a wellness policy violation, they would have suspended her a lot sooner especially since she got shoulder surgery a couple of weeks ago.

I wouldn't be surprise if this suspension as nothing to do with the wellness policy and it's more about her behavior backstage with her boyfriend lately. If it realy was a wellness policy violation, they would have suspended her a lot sooner especially since she got shoulder surgery a couple of weeks ago.

That's really stupid. If they lied too the public and said that she failed a drug test when she didn't, they'd get sued like a motherfucker.

Use some common sense, guy.

Damnit Paige I thought you were better. :(

If its welness violation on the same day as her boyfriend it does sound fishy. Could be something they took together like a drug.

That's really stupid. If they lied too the public and said that she failed a drug test when she didn't, they'd get sued like a motherfucker.

Use some common sense, guy.

In case you didn't know, they lied to the public for a long time has it concern the wellness policy since they suspended alot of guys that had prescription for the drugs they we're taken and even produce their prescription and still got suspended. This wellness policy while being good for the boys in the end is more of a publicity thing then anything else and the doctors don't decide who get suspended in the process, vince does. Plus it's the first time that that they do announce 2 suspension separately, normally, multiple suspension are announce at the same time.

finally, paige was only doing total divas taping for the last month since she got shoulder surgery and was off the road. If she got pop for something it most have been her prescribe medication she most been taking for rehabing her shoulder.

I don't think it has to do with the wellness policy rather than being vocal about how they were being pushed and split up on different brands. I see this more as a warning. I not positive but isn't ADR's contract up soon?

I don't think it has to do with the wellness policy rather than being vocal about how they were being pushed and split up on different brands. I see this more as a warning. I not positive but isn't ADR's contract up soon?

From what was reported, I think adr's contract is up in october or something like that so I would be surprise like you wrote that this was more of a warning then anything else especially since paige as been off the road for at less a month now.

Some WWE official probably caught ADR snorting blow out of Paige's ass.

And his response would be:

giphy.gif

In case you didn't know, they lied to the public for a long time has it concern the wellness policy since they suspended alot of guys that had prescription for the drugs they we're taken and even produce their prescription and still got suspended. This wellness policy while being good for the boys in the end is more of a publicity thing then anything else and the doctors don't decide who get suspended in the process, vince does. Plus it's the first time that that they do announce 2 suspension separately, normally, multiple suspension are announce at the same time.

finally, paige was only doing total divas taping for the last month since she got shoulder surgery and was off the road. If she got pop for something it most have been her prescribe medication she most been taking for rehabing her shoulder.

I don't know if something is being lost in translation here or what but you're obviously missing the point. First off, like 90% of your post is emphatically false. Second, in nine of those cases were the WWE telling the public that one if their performers failed a drug test to punish them for bad behavior. That is called defamation and Paige would be able to sue the fuck out of then.

There are some drugs that are flat out banned by the Wellness Policy even with a prescription because, as we've seen in professional sports over the last decade, that there are doctors who'll prescribe certain drugs whether someone actually "needs" them or not if they're willing to pay for them.

As far as announcing them separately, maybe it has something to do with them being on different brands? :confused: That is different from the norm, but it may ultimately be much about nothing. I have a feeling WWE has its collective ass covered legally.

The WWE Health and Wellness Policy covers a whole lot more than just drugs so there is a lot of things the WWE could use as a reason for suspension. Could be drugs but only those involved would know so I think there was becoming too much drama with them and this was to knock them down a notch.

There are some drugs that are flat out banned by the Wellness Policy even with a prescription because, as we've seen in professional sports over the last decade, that there are doctors who'll prescribe certain drugs whether someone actually "needs" them or not if they're willing to pay for them.

As far as announcing them separately, maybe it has something to do with them being on different brands? :confused: That is different from the norm, but it may ultimately be much about nothing. I have a feeling WWE has its collective ass covered legally.

When they publish the whole welness policy on the internet, they're was a point in their that all suspension we're final unless they could produce a prescription from their doctor no matter what substence no exception. The wwe wellness policy doesn't work the same way ghat any other wellness policy from REAL sports. Even some of the doctors that are in charge of those test have said that they don't make the decision of who get suspended, they tell wwe management when somebody fell a test who then tell vince and he decide if they suspend the guy or not. That why the only a major name got suspended was when vince didn't have a choice. The reason the whole chris benoit happened was because benoit fell a test and they decided to keep him on the road anyway. Lesnar got a free pass because he's a part timer. Guys where suspended because they refuse to go to rehab. So this thing is more something to keep the gouvernment off their back no wonder they never tell for which substence the talent was suspended for.

finally the best exemple and could give that how fake this wellness policy is is when they suspended hornswoogle because he wasn't able to pee in the cup. If it was hhh or cena that wasn't able to give a sample, the would have gotten a slap on the wrist and told to give them a sample when their able to. So this is just a way to safe face and nothing else.

finally the best exemple and could give that how fake this wellness policy is is when they suspended hornswoogle because he wasn't able to pee in the cup. If it was hhh or cena that wasn't able to give a sample, the would have gotten a slap on the wrist and told to give them a sample when their able to. So this is just a way to safe face and nothing else.

He was unable to provide a sample when requested, which definitely counts. It would be the same no matter who did that or what drug testing policy it was under. If an Olympic competitor doesn't/can't provide a sample when it's their turn, the same thing would happen to them.

The one thing I found out today through all the comments I made on this subject is that when you start attacking wwe and writing that something feel weird about this situation, even if you can provide exemple after exemple, wwe fans will defend them until they die. They want to believe tha everything is black and white and that wwe doesn't do anything wrong but when you look at the history of the wellness policy, how many time did a main guy got suspended compare to a mid card or lower mid card guy that was dispensable? How many time have you heard a suspended wrestler say that they acted within the rules of the policy and produce a prescription only to be told that they were suspended anyway even if read the policy, it clearly state that they if they can produce a prescription they hae to lift the suspension?

For god sake, they had the wellness policy when the whole chris benoit thing happen and it was proven that they let him walk without a suspension because when they tested him after his death they found steroid in his system.

but again wwe fans on this board will continue to defend the company because they want to believe the public statement that wwe produce and not look farther into it. Their something fishy going on here and that sad because it as been a trent for a while, they care about the well being of the midcarder and lower midcarder but the main star unless their back is against the wall like for the reigns one, they don't care as much but we can forgive them because they are wwe and wwe would never do anything wrong in the eyes of the fans.

The one thing I found out today through all the comments I made on this subject is that when you start attacking wwe and writing that something feel weird about this situation, even if you can provide exemple after exemple, wwe fans will defend them until they die. They want to believe tha everything is black and white and that wwe doesn't do anything wrong but when you look at the history of the wellness policy, how many time did a main guy got suspended compare to a mid card or lower mid card guy that was dispensable? How many time have you heard a suspended wrestler say that they acted within the rules of the policy and produce a prescription only to be told that they were suspended anyway even if read the policy, it clearly state that they if they can produce a prescription they hae to lift the suspension?

For god sake, they had the wellness policy when the whole chris benoit thing happen and it was proven that they let him walk without a suspension because when they tested him after his death they found steroid in his system.

but again wwe fans on this board will continue to defend the company because they want to believe the public statement that wwe produce and not look farther into it. Their something fishy going on here and that sad because it as been a trent for a while, they care about the well being of the midcarder and lower midcarder but the main star unless their back is against the wall like for the reigns one, they don't care as much but we can forgive them because they are wwe and wwe would never do anything wrong in the eyes of the fans.

There are actually a lot of posters here who will tell it like it is with regards to the WWE, I am one of them. When they do something wrong I'm one of the first people to say so, but with regards to the Wellness Policy I have to claim ignorance because I have never read it.

What I disagreed with you on the other thread was the fact that it was being used as some sort of cover up to suspend Paige and ADR. A suspension under the policy I think is very serious, three suspensions and you are looking for another job, so I don't think they would just throw it out there willy nilly like that.

It's been reported that Paige is a word a handful backstage. She is giving them grief with her social media stuff. There was a clip floating from Total Diva's which never made it to the show. It was on the main page I believe a couple of weeks ago. In a nutshell she wanted to get a full chest tattoo, she asked permission and the WWE said no. Sure enough next scene was Paige sitting in a tattoo parlour getting the artwork done. Some of the other women showed up pleading with her that it was either the tattoo or her job. She didn't end up getting one. Paige in it for the shock value and I don't think the WWE appreciates it very much.

If they are mad at her or ADR just don't use them, God knows they do that to others, Paige hasn't been on TV for the longest time. Job them out or something else, there are punishments available to them that don't involve the Wellness Policy. We don't know why this happened, what they allegedly took and may never know, but I have to believe if they were suspended under the policy then they must have taken something.

Not saying the policy is fair or even used fairly, but if you are going to use it suspend someone then they must have tested positive.

They can be sued for that. I know Adam Rose claimed he had a prescription but I assume he didn't file the proper paperwork. Or he failed for something else.

When they publish the whole welness policy on the internet, they're was a point in their that all suspension we're final unless they could produce a prescription from their doctor no matter what substence no exception. The wwe wellness policy doesn't work the same way ghat any other wellness policy from REAL sports. Even some of the doctors that are in charge of those test have said that they don't make the decision of who get suspended, they tell wwe management when somebody fell a test who then tell vince and he decide if they suspend the guy or not. That why the only a major name got suspended was when vince didn't have a choice. The reason the whole chris benoit happened was because benoit fell a test and they decided to keep him on the road anyway. Lesnar got a free pass because he's a part timer. Guys where suspended because they refuse to go to rehab. So this thing is more something to keep the gouvernment off their back no wonder they never tell for which substence the talent was suspended for.

I've read the opposite. The testing agency hands outs the suspensions and WWE chooses when to activate them. Benoit passed their tests. Probably due to masking agents (testing has gotten a lot better since 9 years ago) or he wasn't taking them anymore. It's stated part timers are exempt. Tests are for health, not cheating purposes. Part timers aren't there enough for them to really require health tests. Lance Storm has confirmed the legitimacy of the program. I doubt he would lie.

Must be fun wearing a tin foil hat.

How long Paige has left on her deal? I'm sure leaving WWE is her best option. Sasha and even Becky took her spot.

There are actually a lot of posters here who will tell it like it is with regards to the WWE, I am one of them. When they do something wrong I'm one of the first people to say so, but with regards to the Wellness Policy I have to claim ignorance because I have never read it.

What I disagreed with you on the other thread was the fact that it was being used as some sort of cover up to suspend Paige and ADR. A suspension under the policy I think is very serious, three suspensions and you are looking for another job, so I don't think they would just throw it out there willy nilly like that.

It's been reported that Paige is a word a handful backstage. She is giving them grief with her social media stuff. There was a clip floating from Total Diva's which never made it to the show. It was on the main page I believe a couple of weeks ago. In a nutshell she wanted to get a full chest tattoo, she asked permission and the WWE said no. Sure enough next scene was Paige sitting in a tattoo parlour getting the artwork done. Some of the other women showed up pleading with her that it was either the tattoo or her job. She didn't end up getting one. Paige in it for the shock value and I don't think the WWE appreciates it very much.

If they are mad at her or ADR just don't use them, God knows they do that to others, Paige hasn't been on TV for the longest time. Job them out or something else, there are punishments available to them that don't involve the Wellness Policy. We don't know why this happened, what they allegedly took and may never know, but I have to believe if they were suspended under the policy then they must have taken something.

Not saying the policy is fair or even used fairly, but if you are going to use it suspend someone then they must have tested positive.

Thanks for the reply, finally somebody that reply to my comment with respect. As far as the suspension is concern, they weren't really using either of them right now so you could suspend them for the smallest thing they did and nobody would miss them. Del rio is at the end of his contract and paige is on the shelves with an injury so my guess is that del rio got pop for something in is system and they decided to punish paige by association. I wouldn't be surprise if the paige suspension was because of a prescribed medication that she's taking for her shoulder and since she isn't on the road full time right now because of total divas and her shoulder injury, she couldn't provide a prescription to the office on time.

In the end, I just feel weird the timing of both suspensin since that not the normal way that they announce suspension. Normally when they know about more then one wrestler is getting suspended, they announce all the suspension at the same timw, here's I fell like they suspended del rio and then took ime to think if they wanted to suspend paige or not and they finally decided to do it. Like I wrote those 2 aren't important to the company and adr is on his way out anyway so they can use the wellness policy as a warning to not mess with the company.

If they really gave a crap about their relationship, why come up with some cockamamy conspiracy theory about suspending them for wellness violations, when all they had to do was bury them on the card? They pretty much were already.

Seems completely plausible for ADR to have tested positive for a recreational drug and WWE doing the math about who else he might've done it with and testing them.

They can be sued for that. I know Adam Rose claimed he had a prescription but I assume he didn't file the proper paperwork. Or he failed for something else.

I've read the opposite. The testing agency hands outs the suspensions and WWE chooses when to activate them. Benoit passed their tests. Probably due to masking agents (testing has gotten a lot better since 9 years ago) or he wasn't taking them anymore. It's stated part timers are exempt. Tests are for health, not cheating purposes. Part timers aren't there enough for them to really require health tests. Lance Storm has confirmed the legitimacy of the program. I doubt he would lie.

Must be fun wearing a tin foil hat.

No disrespect to lance storm but while doubt he would lie, he never really had to deal with the wellness policy. Just read the hardcore holly book, in his book, he got a whole chapter on the wellness policy and how it worked and I really doubt that he would lies about this and he had to deal with it himself. And let face it, they're are proof that they have been taking liberties with the program over the years, guess why somebody like hhh never got pop for anything when all the others mid card guy that had the same physics has him we're pop.

It might be legit now, but for the longest thing It hasn't and alot of wrestlers did talk about it after they left and again why would they lie.

Jesus, the amount of conspiracy theorists on this site is astounding.

Has everyone forgotten Paige being put into the back of an ambulance whilst in handcuffs a few weeks ago?? Anybody who actually looks at the (albeit social media) behaviour of this woman would clearly see there is something not right.

Also the change in appearance with regards to clear weight loss also suggests that Paige is into something.

And I've seen on here, and to my sins on Twitter, "Paige should leave WWE, they need her she doesn't need them" and my personal favourite "if she left today she'd be booked on the indies for the next 6-8 months".

The 6-8 months bookings tweets was favourited by her mother. It has taken all my restraint to not tweet to her and the person who tweeted that ball locks that being booked for 6-8 months is all well and good, but chances are she'd probably have OD'd before the 6 months are up.

For those that bash the WWE Wellness Policy because it has never 'caught out' Cena or HHH, which somehow makes it illegitimate in the eyes of many:

Edge (albeit whilst on injured reserve but not long before he was due to return)
Randy Orton - TWICE
Jeff Hardy - TWICE (and there are still many who think that he actually was the first to get three strikes, but WWE politely decided to not announce this when he inexplicably left the company after finally becoming the hottest thing in wrestling)
Rob van Dam - whilst WWE and ECW champion
Umaga - who was consistently upper mid-card and not long off a Wrestlemania headlining match
Roman Reigns - whilst WWE Champion

And that's just off the top of my head, a list of high careers and main event era who have made Wellness violations

For those that bash the WWE Wellness Policy because it has never 'caught out' Cena or HHH, which somehow makes it illegitimate in the eyes of many:

Edge (albeit whilst on injured reserve but not long before he was due to return)
Randy Orton - TWICE
Jeff Hardy - TWICE (and there are still many who think that he actually was the first to get three strikes, but WWE politely decided to not announce this when he inexplicably left the company after finally becoming the hottest thing in wrestling)
Rob van Dam - whilst WWE and ECW champion
Umaga - who was consistently upper mid-card and not long off a Wrestlemania headlining match
Roman Reigns - whilst WWE Champion

And that's just off the top of my head, a list of high careers and main event era who have made Wellness violations

yeah you right but what have all theses suspension have in common, they we're all pick up by the media for the most part except maybe for hardy but from what I've heard, if hardy didn't refuse to go to rehab, he wouldn't have been suspended. Umaga got a lot of lee way since he got suspended twice and did die because of a drug related heart atack. When you look at the track record of the wellness policy, it's not the best record. When I guy like rey mysterio pretty much gets suspended for because he's taken a medication that was prescribe to him for rehab his knee then their something sketchy about this. I'm not saying that paige wasn't pop for something illegal but there something sketchy about the way they did it the I'm questioning here.

Oy vey. I'm not going to assume some convoluted conspiracy. Paige and ADR probably just took a banned substance together because reasons.

I'm disappointed in Paige though. She's talented and remains over with fans, but she's been pushed to the back burner for months (albeit due to injury) and with WWE miffed at her for her social media behavior and now a suspension I'm not sure if she can recover, especially when there's plenty of capable women on the main roster and in NXT. What's sad is that it's almost entirely on her. Though I obviously don't know for certain, the impression I've gotten from her lately is that her head/heart just isn't in wrestling at the moment for whatever reason. She seems lost to me.

I enjoy what Paige brings to the division, but she seems like she needs a serious wake-up call and fast because her stock is seemingly falling further each day. Eventually WWE will figure she isn't worth the trouble and cut her loose - if Paige doesn't quit herself, especially if Del Rio departs next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back