OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
FINALLY!!!! THAT MOTHER FUCKING, COCK-SUCKING, MUSLIM, MURDERING, ASS HOLE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!

USA! USA! USA!!

Well good, because to REAL Americans, this is fantastic news. I could give two shits about how many threads I create... they're all equally important.

Can someone tell me why I should care about this. It's not exactly going to change anything. Al Qaeda will still exist and they'll probably become more active, at least in the short term to remid everyone that they aren't dead. And then there's all the guys who have been running the show that aren't dead.

So woo he's dead. Woo nothing's changed. Woo I don't give a crap.

Can someone tell me why I should care about this. It's not exactly going to change anything. Al Qaeda will still exist and they'll probably become more active, at least in the short term to remid everyone that they aren't dead. And then there's all the guys who have been running the show that aren't dead.

Fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit, EVERYTHING has changed. Ever hear the old adage of cutting off the head of the snake? That's exactly what happened tonight. Furthermore, Bin Laden isn't just a military leader, he's their religious leader as well. What do you think that does to the faith of the thousands of militant Muslims when they see this quasi-prophet die? It destroys it, and hopefully breaks their spirit as well.

This is fantastic news, without a doubt the biggest victory in the War on Terror yet. I hope this means that all my friends in the armed forces will be coming home a little sooner.

Tonight trumps any other night in my life. Finally, this piece of shit is gone, and after a few more strikes, the rest of the leadership will perish, and American Troops can come home.

Let's ignore the fact that all those deaths have been avenged. You think those people would want their killer to be sitting alive? Fuck no, he deserved this. Way overdue. It's a big fucking deal to everybody's families that have been affected.

Fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit, EVERYTHING has changed. Ever hear the old adage of cutting off the head of the snake? That's exactly what happened tonight. Furthermore, Bin Laden isn't just a military leader, he's their religious leader as well. What do you think that does to the faith of the thousands of militant Muslims when they see this quasi-prophet die? It destroys it, and hopefully breaks their spirit as well.

This is fantastic news, without a doubt the biggest victory in the War on Terror yet. I hope this means that all my friends in the armed forces will be coming home a little sooner.

A-FUCKING-MEN.

I'm cool with all of the jokes, I love a good laugh. But these fucks that keep insinuating that it's not a big deal are fucking morons.

This is great news but I don't think they should of killed him. He copped the easy way out.

(not saying he didn't deserve it just feel it was the easy way out.)

Milenko, you are aware that there are other sites on the internet than Wrestlezone, yet? And you are aware that there are many more sites on the internet where you will get much better, more accurate information than on Wrestlezone, right?

Osama Bin Laden is dead. We're all too fucking happy to take the time to spell it out for you.

So woo he's dead? The man who got me wanting to be in the militay is setting in his home right now smiling for the first time In probably 5 years. I just got a text from him and he said go watch the news. He has been in and out of a mental health hospital for the last two years. His best friend was shot in the throat right in front of him when they both went into the war that is on terror. Something that this man STARTED. So nothings changed? Your a fucking tool for not thinking this is a big deal. This is a huge deal for all former military members, Curent and American people. This is a great day

so we got him. Awesome.

Just think of the massive moral boost everyone over there got when the heard the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back