Orton To TNA?

There is only one other person that could conceivable fall under this description but I don't think anyone would get overly excited about Santino... although I would be interested in seeing him and EY interact:lmao:

As far as I'm aware; WWe (as a publicly listed company) has to disclose the contracts of it's independent contractors. As such, does anybody (KB?) know of the WWe contracts due to expire post Mania?

If it is Orton, the plus side would be all the new rivalries he could have (especially as TNA doesn't have just as obvious a hierarchy as WWe) and the negative side would be that he would jump straight in ahead of the Aries', Roodes' and Styles'. On balance though, signing the guy who has been the number 2 guy in the WWe over the last decade would have to be regarded as a massive coo!

Yeah. He's got at least twenty seven more shoulder injuries to go before his contract is up.

No way could I see Orton in TNA even if his deal was up soon. Santino was the first guy that came to mind for me too.

If Orton broke his final wellness violation and was forced to leave I could see him eventually winding up on Impact Wrestling actually. Not like he can do anything else. Hell, the reason he entered the wrestling business is because he could do nothing else!

It'd either be wrestling or horrible action films. But for now, he has something like six years to go on his contract.

Dixie Carters been getting cryptic on her Facebook, check out this article.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1521610-tna-owner-dixie-carter-hints-at-wrestlers-big-jump-from-wwe

What I'm getting from here is Carter telling everyone that a WWE stars contract is up soon and he's gonna slither into TNA. Could she mean anyone else?

I can't decide if I want to make a Jake Roberts finishing his WWE rehab contract joke or make some wild speculation that Austin hasn't been around because he's so fed up with Vince and is just waiting for his current deal to end so he can stick it to Vince by joining TNA.

If Santino ends up the president of Aces and Eights I won't know whether to be pissed about it or rejoice in the fact that its not EB or Double J.

so wait, she can talk about that but should WWE make any motions towards TNA stars still under contract or just out of contract then that's grounds for a lawsuit

The Rock and Chris Jericho are signed until WrestleMania then they are free agents. no way either of them would go to TNA over continuing on there outside wrestling careers and occasional WWE appearances raking them in big bucks for doing very little.

Mark Henry's contract expires just after WrestleMania 29 according to him

don't know about Santino, i doubt WWE would want to get rid of him cause he is still a draw for the mid-card and if they are taking on new shows and a WWE network Santino is primed for on screen roles..

Personally i think it's all bullshit and she's just trying to hype up nothing as usual, they are always saying we have an announcement that is gonna change the business and it never does.

Simple explanation here. Bullshit, pure and simple. No Orton. No Santino. No Austin. No contract expiring in June and no jumping ship by anyone.

The Rock and Chris Jericho are signed until WrestleMania then they are free agents.
Mark Henry's contract expires just after WrestleMania 29 according to him

dont know about Santino, i doubt WWE would want to get rid of him cause he is still a draw for the mid-card and if they are taking on new shows and a WWE network Santino is primed for on screen roles..

Personally i think it's all bullshit and she's just trying to hype up nothing as usual, they are always saying we have an announcement that is gonna change the business and it never does.

The "slither and strike" comment makes me think of Santino or Orton. Santino is more realistic to me, I suppose because there may be more room for him to grow there, or possibly WWE won't let him change his comedy gimmick nad he's grown tired of it. Orton would be the better grab of the two of course. Orton could take the TNA main event scene and re-energize it. Plus, Orton's one of the few talents left who uses and owns his actual name. I wouldn't be surprised if acquiring WWE talent who can transition their names over is a large part of TNA's strategy. For Orton, winning championships in other companies may be what he'd like to accomplish in WWE. It would also allow WWE a few years off from paying him. The more I think about it, the more realistic it is. TNA would get my viewership if Orton was champ.

orton wuld do so much better with tna then wwe right now.

orton wuld create amazing storylines 4 them

he culd b fighting against or 4 aces and eights both r logical

i like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back