OnceWalkerr

U did find me after all dint u?
lol..
okay now what?
Im tired of making accounts and shitting all over..
neyways how did u knoe county4 was me?
u shitted rite?
buh how?
can i get a ban lift? :(
i know i wont do it again please?
with this oncewalkerr account
i wont do it again please lemme post and all.
u knw i will keep on making accounts and u will keep on banning me but promise this time i wasnt spamming or anything u just banned me because it was my fake account.. but now cmon please? Lemme Out!

Nope. I just knew it was him. He types like a ******. County4 typed like a ******. That's good detective work by Y 2 JAKE.

So what?
My IP address changes i have got 2 computers and Dialup Connection and so my I.P Address Changes everytime i connect to the Net.

ok Y2Jake im sorry really i wont do it again please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UNBAN ME

He's not banned. He's in the prison.

And No. You will never be out of the prison.

Spamming.
Multiple Accounts.
Flaming.

All bannable offences.

I think the fuking moron has read this shit... buh no answer fuking answer u
assholes i love u ur momma's ur sis's and ur penis's please lemme be in this funking place i wanna rape myself./..
i think im turning crazy..
fuck i drink cola with a bag of chi[s but now i drink beer with potato.. urghh fucku ppl so hard if u dun lemme be in these forums.. shithead's ********'s

I be so kind to you people and you call me a bitch?
ur momma wud be a son of a bitch lil playa..
u dunn knoe me
jus name the city place and street and ima gonna cme straight in ur house nd rape ur momma...
dont under estimate me arite?
i was just trying to tell u tht i fuckin like this fucking forum/..
no need to act like a mothefucking ****e...
name it i will go and leave this forum forever and if u think im fukin kissin ur as like a ****** guy lemme tell u sumthin ******** i aint kissin no ******s ass u bastard...
Tell me staright u want me in this forum or not no motherfukin messin around!

rofl I can't get over Jake's sig, that shit is too funny. This guy is hilarious, one minute he's swearing on the friggin' skull of Jesus that he'll be good, the next he's threatening to rape our mothers, sisters, and himself. rofl, what the hell is wrong with this dude? Keep him in here forever, he'll probably just keep posting for years to come, begging to be let out.

nazi20estupido20-1.jpg

God I suck at editing pictures.

So I don't have to quote anyone, I'll just say that Cyric, and Echelon, I think you were both trying to get at that, Oncewalkerr has a Bi-Polar disorder. Basically calm and collected in one instance, and then rambling like an incoherent maniac the next. Still though, watching him post like he does is like watching the Special Olympics, at first you laugh, then you feel good for the little guys trying so hard... almost brings a tear to your eye.

Im a split person im gay u knoe
i have two lives.. one the good and one the bad..
i still wanna come out but i dunt think u assholes wud lemme come out even if i kiss ur asses... so anyways
Y2Jake i dunt cme to England so easily..
by the way do u ppl evn knoe me?
Anyone Watches American George at Kilo1? If u do then watch Adam Crisp appear okay..;
anyways u ppl wont understand what im sayin
so yeah here is something for everybody which i think the Black scary brain which thinks nothing except banning the brain of none other than Y2Jake..

1. To all the people who have been son's of Bitches and have banned me for a small reason and now have decided to keep me here forever:
" F U C K Y O U "

2. for all the people who think yes im good and the rules are really strict and there is no freedom in this Forum so:
" Thank you"

3. For the people callin me a split person with two different souls and a Szchio whateva//
"Im G@y"

Anyways i have found a new forum so yea i wont be posting here any longer just a goodbye speech:

Fuckyou all for banning me frrom this forum i would have been good if u wouldnt have banned me for my life your forum is really good except the Rules which are way too strict so anyways fuku guys m going somewhere else nice meeting all of u jackasses who banned me and yes seriously bye guys who were good to me and remember all Fuck Y2Jake because he suc's..
BYES//
one last time

FUCK YOU Y2Jake ...
now i think i can rest ... bye moafucka's who banned me and bye good old ppl of Wrestlezone..

ONCEWALKER not ONCEWALKERRRRR
I will be remembered as a fucking ****** in this forum for a long time.. but ur gonna find someone soon... byes' x

Can somebody please translate that for me thank you.

Im a split person im gay

He has split personalities, one involves them being a gay. Perhaps in the happy sense, seeing as it adheres to his posting.

i have two lives.. one the good and one the bad..

He has two lives, one where he rapes peoples' dead mothers and the other where he's a nice guy.

i still wanna come out but i dunt think u assholes wud lemme come out even if i kiss ur asses... so anyways

He is a repressed gay and wants to come out of the closet, ergo closet gay. He doesn't think we're assholes, but even though he thinks that, he doesn't think he would be let even if he kissed our asses.

Y2Jake i dunt cme to England so easily..

He can't afford the airplane ticket.

by the way do u ppl evn knoe me?

He wants to know if we know him.

Anyone Watches American George at Kilo1? If u do then watch Adam Crisp appear okay..;

This one remains a mystery to me.

anyways u ppl wont understand what im sayin

He doesn't think we understand what he's saying. The only time he has been right in his posting...

so yeah here is something for everybody which i think the Black scary brain which thinks nothing except banning the brain of none other than Y2Jake..

He thinks that Jake only thinks of banning, and apparently has a black scary brain. He must think you're the antichrist, or something...

1. To all the people who have been son's of Bitches and have banned me for a small reason and now have decided to keep me here forever:
" F U C K Y O U "

He says fuck you to the moderators and administrators, as well as anyone...which is pretty much everyone who has been an asshole.

2. for all the people who think yes im good and the rules are really strict and there is no freedom in this Forum so:
" Thank you"

He thanks the people who like him and people who think the rules are strict, and restrict freedom. Sounds like he's talking to himself again.

3. For the people callin me a split person with two different souls and a Szchio whateva//
"Im G@y"

He's no longer a closet gay. He's come out of the closest. He doesn't care that we think he's missing a few screws.

Anyways i have found a new forum so yea i wont be posting here any longer just a goodbye speech:

He's going to get banned somewhere else and he'd thought he'd say goodbye. How thoughtful...

Fuckyou all for banning me frrom this forum i would have been good if u wouldnt have banned me for my life your forum is really good except the Rules which are way too strict so anyways fuku guys m going somewhere else nice meeting all of u jackasses who banned me and yes seriously bye guys who were good to me and remember all Fuck Y2Jake because he suc's..
BYES//
one last time

Fuck you admins and moderators. He would have been good if he wasn't banned. Good forum, strict rules. Going somewhere else. Nice meeting you all, you jackasses. Seriously, bye. Remember to fuck (how perverse) Y2Jake, because he sucks. Bye!

FUCK YOU Y2Jake ...
now i think i can rest ... bye moafucka's who banned me and bye good old ppl of Wrestlezone..

Fuck Jake. Now I'm finished, goodbye mother fuckers who banned me and goodbye old people of Wrestlezone. He thinks we're all old people. He's just waiting for us to die, dirty necrophiliac.

ONCEWALKER not ONCEWALKERRRRR
I will be remembered as a fucking ****** in this forum for a long time.. but ur gonna find someone soon... byes' x

He corrects us on his name. He will be remembered as a fucking ****** for a long time, but apparently we will find someone else soon. Bye!

Finally he leaves an (x) at the end, perhaps he is embracing his new found gay identity, it's pretty ambiguous.

OnceWalerr is gay? I knew there was a reason I was constantly warning. I'm a homophobe.

I apologise OnceWalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all if forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back