OnceWalkerr

Thank god, ever since this guy's first post I knew he was going to be banned, he's just a loudmouth really. Not to mention, no offense(ok offense meant) his opinions are some of the worst I've ever read. The guy thinks Taker has never done anything for the business.

Man is this going to be fun. :D

lol
u guys wont ban me
hahahha
m not pinky girl im someone else
im posting and im making new threads
and i have got 30+ posts...
can u manage to ban me?
lol suck my balls admin,.. ur mom is rite under my desk sucking my hairy balls lool u ppl cant do anything i can post all i want!
Wow and admin
ur mom is really a big ****e she pays me only 30 dollars fo one nite.. shit!
anyways fucku bye
m still posting do watever ur lazy ass can,,

Damn, Once Walkerr is into necrophilia?

lololol He doesn't know anything about IPs.

Does this guy really think that you guys can't ban him? That's hilarious xD :D

I don't know when he was banned. A day or so I think. He's probably made an alt account so I'll have to find him and ban him from that first.

first of all...
im really very sorry for saying that to ur mother,,,
i didnt mean it i was just trying to hit on u im sorry for ur mothers death..
she is resting in peace now enjoying the breeze of heaven...
-------------
and for u asshole fucku so yeah :D
anyways shitonu ppl so hard
fuku man wot do u think
u ppl cant ban me
u ban me wid this account i got no prob i got another account running Shit!

Ahahahahaha this guy is too funny, we have to keep him in the prison forever!

You don't know what an IP is do you OnceWalkerr? :D

We need to merge the OnceWalkerr thread with the Sean thread, they need to be cellmates.

lol that's a damn good idea, we need cellmates! Then again who knows what kind of freaky gay sex might come out of that one...

A schizophrenic and a person who is full of shit. Should be interesting...

who's the schizo

oncewalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:
first of all...
im really very sorry for saying that to ur mother,,,
i didnt mean it i was just trying to hit on u im sorry for ur mothers death..
she is resting in peace now enjoying the breeze of heaven...
-------------
and for u asshole fucku so yeah :D
anyways shitonu ppl so hard
fuku man wot do u think
u ppl cant ban me
u ban me wid this account i got no prob i got another account running Shit!

That guy...

^ Schizophrenia?!, Do you guys even know what schizophrenia is? For someone thats Schizo Affective I can tell you that oncewalker is not schizophrenic, because, despite his fucking horrible spelling and english, his posts make sense. He's not incoherent, as I don't see any word salads, he gets his point across, he doesn't stray from the topic, and he's not trying to make up new words that don't even exist. Defenatly not a schizo, I think oncewalkers to the point where making up random shit to try and steer us away from the method of his madness of not caring anymore.

^ Schizophrenia?!, Do you guys even know what schizophrenia is? .
The term schizophrenia translates roughly as "splitting of the mind", and comes from the Greek σχίζω (or schizo, "to split" or "to divide") and φρήν (or phrēn, "mind")
I know that schizophrenia is not just what I mentioned, and contains a lot of what you mentioned, but OnceWalkerr was showing signs of a split personality. One second he was apologising to Jake in a very calm tone and then he suddenly turns into a nut. He does show that sect of schizophrenia...

Tho' I don't have a degree in psychology or anything of the like, so I'm talking drivel... :p

*EDIT*

Despite its etymology, schizophrenia is not synonymous with dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder or "split personality"; in popular culture the two are often confused.

Well, there you are... T_T

Despite its etymology, schizophrenia is not synonymous with dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder or "split personality"; in popular culture the two are often confused.
Actually i dont understand anything give me a more Un-Complex defination.
Im a Schizo what?
Well Whatever my CellMate is Raping me almost Everyday so please do something about this!
I want a Cell without anyone else okay?
And yeah Why dont i get my food on time?

I know that schizophrenia is not just what I mentioned, and contains a lot of what you mentioned, but OnceWalkerr was showing signs of a split personality. One second he was apologising to Jake in a very calm tone and then he suddenly turns into a nut. He does show that sect of schizophrenia...

Tho' I don't have a degree in psychology or anything of the like, so I'm talking drivel... :p

*EDIT*

Well, there you are... T_T

^ Its most likely a form of APD, as he constantly seems to want to fight us on everything. But again, its not schizophenia and its definately not Multiple Personality Disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back