OnceWalkerr

Ah... i was wondering why there was a "Shadowmancer's Bitch" for a while. Also, this is the funniest fucking thread i've ever read, ever! I'm visiting the prison as often as i can for a while now... but, it is a shame Sean never posted in here.

I already have, Where do you think I got this sig?

Hilarious how they rip his sig work to shreds over there. ROFLMAO.

Um, dude, he's one of their most respected posters of there. But then again they made Kaedon a mod so I don't know

Dude the entire site is laced with people who flame for no reason, like I said, they made Kaedon a mod, and he's no different over their than he was over here.

even though I'm beginning to wonder if a poster called CMS is really Downward Spiral in disguise

Well duh, its a much smaller forum. I only go over there for their book this section, which is by far better than ours.

Well, I did find the forums within about ten seconds of the name being mentioned. To me, that's as good as a direct link.

Besides, the best wrestling GFX is found on dedicated E-feds. Though that MVP one is the shit, admittedly.

Well, I did find the forums within about ten seconds of the name being mentioned. To me, that's as good as a direct link.

Besides, the best wrestling GFX is found on dedicated E-feds. Though that MVP one is the shit, admittedly.

But it still not a direct link, and plus I wasn't referring to said forums with the mindset of advertising its name, I was merely pointing out that this is the forum that Oncewalker resides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back