OK this shit stops right fucking here!

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Yes I get a lot of my thread information from Wikipedia. I'm not a fucking encyclopedia.

Yes some of it is copied & pasted. I only do this for the review/history threads, not every single one

The next person that says all i did was copy and paste from Wikipedia a thread i have been researching and working on since 1 in the fucking morning is seriously going to piss me off

This thread is aimed at TM for those who want to know

Ignore TM and Becker, they have no right to bitch at you for your methods of getting info. It's not like you can know all that crap, they certainly don't.

See defending you, even though you told me to shut up yesterday ;)

Ignore TM and Becker, they have no right to bitch at you for your methods of getting info. It's not like you can know all that crap, they certainly don't.

See defending you, even though you told me to shut up yesterday ;)
You know I love you.
kiss.gif

Yes I get a lot of my thread information from Wikipedia. I'm not a fucking encyclopedia.

Yes some of it is copied & pasted. I only do this for the review/history threads, not every single one

The next person that says all i did was copy and paste from Wikipedia a thread i have been researching and working on since 1 in the fucking morning is seriously going to piss me off

That rant was so copy and pasted...

For all those that missed it in the first post.

The one I'm finishing is one of the ones I didn't copy and paste

I would like to apologize.

making this thread was probably not the best idea and while it will probably happen again I'm done for a while

If you're copying and pasting Wikipedia, you'll need to include some form of attribution of it. The recommendation is a link back to the original article you copied from. It's just about attributing the authors, which is part of the license Wikipedia is under to be freely distributed.

A small legal matter, but one I feel obligated to clear up since I'm probably the only person here with knowledge of the internal policies of Wikipedia.

I didn't even fucking say anything about your copy and pasting methods. You whiny little child get over your self. Most of your threads fucking suck. Which is why they get no replies. Don't bitch at me for your lack of appealing threads... Gosh grow a fucking pair...

I didn't even fucking say anything about your copy and pasting methods. You whiny little child get over your self. Most of your threads fucking suck. Which is why they get no replies. Don't bitch at me for your lack of appealing threads... Gosh grow a fucking pair...
Then I made a mistake and I sincerely apologize. I'll make sure ot pay better attention next time

Milenko, I quite honestly think that the problem people have with your threads like The Women of pro-wrestling or Legends of pro-wrestling other than the copying and pasting is that they don't really know what they are suppose to post. Are they suppose to post what they think of the wrestler and then just leave? Or are they suppose to post what parts of their career they liked or not?

I think those threads would work better if you put what it says on wiki and then right under what you pasted you put your opinions on whatever it was that you pasted. This way people have something to debate about. Whether they agree or disagree with your opinions, people can come in and debate why something is this way or that way or w/e.

That's just my opinion and what I would do if I was you. But I could be wrong.

^^^^

Head, Hit and Nail (in a different order). When information is just posted people dont know what to say to it, if you put an opinion into the post it will provoke people into debating it with you, and hey presto you've got yourself a great thread. I personally gave you green rep for that Punk Thread because it must have taken ages and even if you did copy and paste from wiki, that's how I got my degree so I've got no place to be ripping on you for it.

EDIT: Damn you, the arrows are aimed at SavageTaker

Please dude, when was the last time you made a post anyone gave a fuck about? The majority of your posts are you talking about Pittsburgh sports teams. We get it, you're from Pittsburgh, we don't care.

Not to mention that Milenko is actually a good poster and has posted several threads in the Music section that have already collected several replies each. So clearly some of us care about his posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back