• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK this shit stops right fucking here!

You'd be surprised. I have successfully avoided resposibility and commitment. I think I can take you.

If you're copying and pasting Wikipedia, you'll need to include some form of attribution of it. The recommendation is a link back to the original article you copied from. It's just about attributing the authors, which is part of the license Wikipedia is under to be freely distributed.

A small legal matter, but one I feel obligated to clear up since I'm probably the only person here with knowledge of the internal policies of Wikipedia.

:stupid:

Yes I get a lot of my thread information from Wikipedia. I'm not a fucking encyclopedia.

Yes some of it is copied & pasted. I only do this for the review/history threads, not every single one

The next person that says all i did was copy and paste from Wikipedia a thread i have been researching and working on since 1 in the fucking morning is seriously going to piss me off

Ya know.. just because you blow up and tell everyone that you didn't just copy and paste.. doesn't mean it's true.

Paster. :p

This thread is aimed at TM for those who want to know

So.. aimed at one guy and a simply PM couldn't have worked just the same? :headscratch:

Besides all that.. you know I'm just fuckin' with ya.. I'm sure lot's of people get by with just copying and pasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back