Oh FUCK.

Dark Blaze

Say what I want, when I want.
The following is from WWE.com:

Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in him re-injuring his collarbone. Orton had initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand, during his confrontation with Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship.

As a result of re-injuring the collarbone, Orton will be out of action for three months.

Noo, why the fuck did Randy get on a fucking bike ANYWAY, he was already freaking cleared..SHIT.

Part of me is really hoping this is a swerve, and Orton will be all set to go soon. He couldn't be dumb enough to ride a motorcycle after just recovering from his collarbone, right?

On the bright side, hey look...

-- Four-time World Heavyweight Champion Sid Vicious is telling friends that he will be returning to World Wrestling Entertainment in September, reports SLAM! Wrestling.

Better make sure all the scissors backstage are well-hidden.

Look at the brightside, he was stupid enough to get into a Motorcycle Accident prior to coming back from being hurt, but he could always be a QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and Brian Becker probably loves the guy right now.

Yeah Spawn, but dammit, that's bad luck for the dude.

Though, I AM hoping it's a swerve I mean, it sounds a bit coincidental that this happened the day before Summerslam when he said he'd be "backstage"

Either that or Randy has some fucked up luck.

Yeah Spawn, but dammit, that's bad luck for the dude.

Though, I AM hoping it's a swerve I mean, it sounds a bit coincidental that this happened the day before Summerslam when he said he'd be "backstage"

Either that or Randy has some fucked up luck.

He has fucked up luck. I mean a young and very prosperous career ruined by bad breaks and being a complete dick. Kharma sux ass.

:lol: Yeah, what I like about myself is that even if I'm a huge mark for the dude, I scorn his real life attitude...

One of my friends is a huge taker mark and I have to argue with the guy each time I say something bad about Taker (which I do on purpose just to piss him off) but when news comes out Orton did something really stupid, obnoxious or just shitty. I usually say wtf is his problem or something so.

Orton needs to mature, I hope his new child can help with that...and I hope this is a swerve.

crash.jpg

It's easier to break the second time if it doesn't heel properly. But I guess it is hard to shit in someone's purse on a bike. Lesson learned.

I like Orton, so I hope he gets well soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back