• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] X Marks the Spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

Lucky bastard this guy is:

2008_0111Image0030.jpg

Hey, X. You should go to my graphics thread, where I responded to your post.
Actually, if you feel lazy, here's what I posted.
TUCO_Eva+Angelina.jpg

She's doing something weird with her arm in the original pic.

Check yo' creations thread. Maybe I can find a better pic to use?

Hey X, i'm drunk again :D please give me a nice old school rap anthem to listen to!

Haha dude great timing I literally JUST posted a great old school g-funk song to jam to in the "What Are You Listening To?" thread, go check it out brother.

I'm jammin' out to the shit I used to listen to when I FIRST started bombing, The Chronic, such a classic to this day man. Say what you will about Dre's lyrical skills or background, that motherfucker knows how to make GREAT music.

Question: Should I use the bong...or should I use the bubbler? Questions, questions.

Haha dude great timing I literally JUST posted a great old school g-funk song to jam to in the "What Are You Listening To?" thread, go check it out brother.

I'm jammin' out to the shit I used to listen to when I FIRST started bombing, The Chronic, such a classic to this day man. Say what you will about Dre's lyrical skills or background, that motherfucker knows how to make GREAT music.

Question: Should I use the bong...or should I use the bubbler? Questions, questions.

I am currently listening to the song you posted, that was weird but i LOVED it!

you can't really knock Dre , consistantly puts out good music.

and personally i'd go for the bubbler but thats just me

did you have a date tonight? how did it go?

Bubbler it is.

Yeah, sort of a date. I guess. Hard to tell right now what the hell is going on between me and my ex, we fooled around again so my guess is that it won't be long before we're back together again, which I'm kind of hoping for.

Pretty good day. Hit a triple and still had time to be a moderating machine. :headbanger:

Now i'm lightin' up a bowl and listening to Metallica, The Four Horsemen. Love this song. Old Metallica was so fucking amazing.

X, you should have a name change:

Xbeforefear

Rolls of the tongue easier & instills more awesomeness. Trust me, I watched District 9. I now know how to measure awesomeness correctly

Bubbler it is.

Yeah, sort of a date. I guess. Hard to tell right now what the hell is going on between me and my ex, we fooled around again so my guess is that it won't be long before we're back together again, which I'm kind of hoping for.

Pretty good day. Hit a triple and still had time to be a moderating machine. :headbanger:

Now i'm lightin' up a bowl and listening to Metallica, The Four Horsemen. Love this song. Old Metallica was so fucking amazing.

Ahh good, long as your having a good time.

I'm a fan of old Metallica but their new stuff just puts me off them completely.

Seriously though X, I think you have made my mum hate me, since you mentioned Velvet Underground a few nights ago, I haven't stopped playing them!

And I haven't used a bubbler in months, its shit living round here noone likes to smoke. But everytime i have used one its been brilliant.

Anyway X what have you got planned for the week my man?

Seriously though X, I think you have made my mum hate me, since you mentioned Velvet Underground a few nights ago, I haven't stopped playing them!

Haha you should blast "Sister Ray" as loud as possible, seventeen minutes of chaotic awesomeness.

And I haven't used a bubbler in months, its shit living round here noone likes to smoke. But everytime i have used one its been brilliant.

Yeah it's a beautiful thing, hand-blown glass here in Newport. We have an absolutely killer head shop here named Holy Smokes which has some of the best pipes I've ever seen in my life, these things are fuckin' ART, check these out!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=40873658&albumId=1208197

16a66g8.jpg

1pc854.jpg

160oebs.jpg

Sick, huh? I love their work. Masters of their craft they are.

Anyway X what have you got planned for the week my man?

Not much man, I've got a few classes starting pretty song that I'm taking, and I'll likely be working alot more in about two weeks when the school year starts here. Nothin really planned this week other than going to see Halloween 2 on Friday.

Haha you should blast "Sister Ray" as loud as possible, seventeen minutes of chaotic awesomeness.

Yeah it's a beautiful thing, hand-blown glass here in Newport. We have an absolutely killer head shop here named Holy Smokes which has some of the best pipes I've ever seen in my life, these things are fuckin' ART, check these out!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=40873658&albumId=1208197

index.cfm

index.cfm

16a66g8.jpg

Sick, huh? I love their work. Masters of their craft they are.

Not much man, I've got a few classes starting pretty song that I'm taking, and I'll likely be working alot more in about two weeks when the school year starts here. Nothin really planned this week other than going to see Halloween 2 on Friday.

Wow they are works of art, that's why I love America, last time i was in Boston visitng the family, there were a lot of shops like that which my cousins took me, it was awesome.

Haloween 2! shit are we even getting that in Britain?

Take it easy SK.

Where's 48? I want to enjoy the Red Sox destroying the Yankees earlier today 14-1.

The 4AM demon hour has ascended upon my soul. Damn you early morning. God damn you.

4 AM is a good hour. It's late enough not to feel guilty about being up so damn late, whereas once you hit 5 AM, it's like, "Fuck, why am I up this late?"

that trailer you posted for H2 makes the movie about 117 times more interesting than the shit one the studio decided to put out. Morons.

I'm just not a fan of the span between 3-5 AM, because every night once the clock hits those hours, I feel like total shit and want to jump out of a window. Gotta love that insomniac depression. I have no reason whatsoever to be depressed, and yet I am. Fuck you brain. Give me serotonin god damnit!

Right Norcal, doesn't it? That trailer is the one Rob himself made. Of course the studios are fucking ******ed and decided not to use it, cause ya know, that might make the film look unique. Can't have that, let's just make a generic trailer that looks like 9000 other slasher films. Fucking idiots. I love how Zombie uses "Nights in White Satin".

X, the thread is up in the lounge. Hopefully it is good, I tried to articulate the best I could while still doing shit at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back