[Official] X Marks the Spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

I'd be honored good sir. My family is mainly Irish though, most of my lineage goes back to Kinsale. I've never been to the UK though, I've been to different parts of Europe (Sweden, France, Germany, and Belgium) but never ventured toward the "fatherland" if you will, haha.

'Cause it's true. I was raised by wolves in Hell's Kitchen.

No, not really.

Oi, a fellow Irishman, awesome.

If I could edit images, but and paste and all that good stuff, I might try to make that picture, but since I am crap at it, I wouldn't attempt it as it would be undeserving of being in your sig since it would be crap.

It deserves it's own place here. In my pocket. If pockets really existed. Which they don't.

2eajr76.gif

Not my favorite Kerouac book. The Dharma Bums > On the Road, all day and all night. On the Road is of course a classic thouhgh.

Slightly drunk, amped the fuck up and happier than I've been in qquuuuuiiitteeeee some time, great fucking night god damnit, I'm gonna throw on some motherfuckin' ECW, pack the bong, and browse teh WZ.

Awesome night.t

Just got back my brotha, and it went very, versy well. It's looking like me and my ex may be getting back together, I don't know, this isn't the first time we've randomly started fooling around since we last broke up though, we always end up doing this same damn routine like every 6 months. Fuckin' A, it's crazy how long you hold onto feelings brother, that first love never goes away man.

I don't know, I'm just going to try not to overthink things, relax, bomb up, and enjoy this night for the awesomeness it's been.

Brother.

What up X?

Not much my brotha, having a brew-a-rew-rooski, sparkin' up the bong, watchin' an old episode of Hardcore TV, the usual whatnot.

Preeeeetty drunk. Preeeeeetty about to be blazed. Preeeeettttty souped. Wait, do you guys use the word souped? Who knows slang is different all over. What I'm tryin to say here is I've had a groovy night, how about you my righteous brother in arms?

Oh, and X. Be real with the girl, dont just fool around. You seem to me, in my esitmation, to be much better off with something stable. Jus sayin.

Souped = Excited/Amped up

Oh, and X. Be real with the girl, dont just fool around. You seem to me, in my esitmation, to be much better off with something stable. Jus sayin.

That's what I'm thinking man honestly. I don't know though, theres so much history between us. I'd want to give it another shot 110% though. You know me brother, I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm always looking for something meaningful, I had my screwing around days and I hurt alot people.

Not much my brotha, having a brew-a-rew-rooski, sparkin' up the bong, watchin' an old episode of Hardcore TV, the usual whatnot.

Preeeeetty drunk. Preeeeeetty about to be blazed. Preeeeettttty souped. Wait, do you guys use the word souped? Who knows slang is different all over. What I'm tryin to say here is I've had a groovy night, how about you my righteous brother in arms?

Right on man, I'm currently attempting to help Will figure out why the hell is router is being a bitch to him for Xbox Live, needless to say this would probably be funner if I had been halfway drunk :lmao:

You enjoyed it then CM? Great stuff eh?

Feeling the 4 AM blues as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back