[Official] X Marks the Spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

And I'm fairly certain that that's Lady Gaga in Rebecca's sig <3.

It was, I put it in there because it reminded me of Tim Burton for some reason. Lady Gaga has been replaced though, with somebody even better.

And also:

20v0t5d.jpg

It was, I put it in there because it reminded me of Tim Burton for some reason. Lady Gaga has been replaced though, with somebody even better.

And also:

20v0t5d.jpg

:lmao:

Sheesh you know of my love for Nirvana as well?! Get out of my head!

Ohhh close one Dave, Surrealistic Pillow is one of my all time favorite albums for sure though.

It's okay, I don't actually expect any of you to know what my favorite book is. You should know my favorite band and movie though damnit, I talk about them constantly.

So, we're supposed to guess things you like?

Pot
Music
Movies
Sox Pats Celts
enchiladas (sorry, that was supposed to go on my list)
small titties
big asses
nihilism

Good ol' Xfear.... Someday we shall throw on a Doors record and discuss E-C-f'n-W (specifically Terry Funk) while sipping on a bottle of Wild Turkey.

:)

I don't love just small titties FTS. I love all breasts, big and small! I don't discriminate, remember?

Less talky, more pictures...y.

Good ol' Xfear.... Someday we shall throw on a Doors record and discuss E-C-f'n-W (specifically Terry Funk) while sipping on a bottle of Wild Turkey.

:)

Yes we will home-slizzle. We'll watch Barely Legal, get shitty and then freak out to When the Music's Over.

When I was watching District 9 last night, I thought the main character was a douchebag at the start. Then I started feeling sympathy for him towards the middle and the end. Then when the movie was over, I went right back to thinking he was a douchebag.

I'm bored as piss. Piss is quite boring, for your information. Trying to kill time until 7:30, when I'm off to dinner.

Have I mentioned I'm from the streets?

[youtube]2RNAD3kWrS0[/youtube]

x, you have to come to Scotland for a drink, man. You would fit right in. You can be an honorary Scot if you like?

x, you have to come to Scotland for a drink, man. You would fit right in. You can be an honorary Scot if you like?

I'd be honored good sir. My family is mainly Irish though, most of my lineage goes back to Kinsale. I've never been to the UK though, I've been to different parts of Europe (Sweden, France, Germany, and Belgium) but never ventured toward the "fatherland" if you will, haha.

I think you have mentioned that many a time.

'Cause it's true. I was raised by wolves in Hell's Kitchen.

No, not really.

Are you suggesting we murder the DJ?

No, I'm suggesting we hang the DJ.

Burn down the disco.
Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music that they constantly play
It says nothing to me about my life
Hang the blessed DJ

[youtube]9AlH2oYedfk[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.