[Official] X Marks the Spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

Still relaxin' David, enjoying some tunes, having Lee yell at me for voting against Ocarina of Time in the VG Tournament, and cooking a fine souffle.

Okay, I lied about the souffle. The only thing I'm cooking up is a batch of love.

There's your disturbing comment of the day.

My lover Rebecca is viewing this thread. Be still my beating heart!

Still relaxin' David, enjoying some tunes, having Lee yell at me for voting against Ocarina of Time in the VG Tournament, and cooking a fine souffle.

Okay, I lied about the souffle. The only thing I'm cooking up is a batch of love.

There's your disturbing comment of the day.

:lmao: I am enjoying tunes as well, actually been hearing SOiL in my head all night at work, so I figured I would throw them on. Just got done eating my Taco Bell I stopped for afterwards too.

The WZ forums, better than e-Harmony? Only time will tell haha.

Rebecca is also among my favorite things. I'm fairly certain she's my female counterpart.

Favorite thing? Gee, thanks, I feel so special.

:lmao:

Viewing, now replying.

I couldn't think of anything else to say except, 'your love sends me to the moon' - catch the Friends reference? Probably not, you're a Seinfeld fan :p

This thread makes me happy.

X=Awesome
Things mentioned in this thread=Awesome
And I'm fairly certain that that's Lady Gaga in Rebecca's sig <3.

83729.jpg

district_nine.jpg

Good evening from Australia

Is X in? I just want to thank him. DISTRICT NINE is the SHIT!!! I just saw it... epic sci-fi movie

Haha another satisfied customer in FalKon. You see why I'm pimping this movie out? It's that good.

Mantaur is clearly infinitely cool for remember my deep love for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Ken Kesey.

Where's the Kerouac?! Hunter S. Thomspon?! Fitzgerald?! Hemingway?!

Where are the Entourage pics?

dramaguysthumb1.jpg

Hail Johnny Drama, you sons of bitches!

I've yet to see District 9 and Basterds, though.

By the way, X:
im.jpg

Chea, there we go Steve.

Entourage and F. Scott. I'm eclectic like that. I wonder if anyone can show my favorite movie, book, and band?

Who knows xfear the best?

X, do you remember the first time that you ever acknowledged me?

Don't kill me, but I really hated In Our Time. I may have enjoyed it if I didn't have a terrible teacher for AP English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back