Throwing a tantrum
1.jpg

You want 'em, you got 'em!

The place to discuss:

FP4261.jpg

bong%2Band%2B%2Bbongs.jpg

nihilism.jpg

district-9-poster.jpg

1. Not a baseball fan, but I like going to the games. The hot dogs and beer are good.

2. I prefer a straight bowl to a bong.

3. Existentialism ftw.

4. FUCKING LOVED IT.

:lmao:

You fuckin' remember Aries Harthan?! You rock. You rock hard.

I was wondering how long it would be before I had my own. TM you covered most of my favorites; but you're forgetting alcohol, punk rock, gangsta rap and Terry motherfucking Funk.

And Eva. 4 Life.

Yes. Greatest thread ever.

Rebecca is also among my favorite things. I'm fairly certain she's my female counterpart.

Crooklyn%20Dodgers.jpg

thoroughly deserves this thread, easily one ofthe best & most entertaining posters!

While I'm buzzing pretty hard and feeling sentimental, let me just point out that X is, as far as I'm concerned, the best motherfucking poster on these forums, and has done more to make me feel welcome as a newcomer than anyone else I can think of.

:worship:

Thanks guys, I do try. It's easy to make ya feel welcome Dexter when you're an intelligent and cool motherfucker like yourself. It's only the stupid people that annoy me. Assholes.

Crooklyn Dodgers: Fuck Yes
Weed Song: Fuck Yes

Not much Dew-Drop, relaxin', roastin' up, listening to some old reggae. How about yourself? Oi did the Rangers end up winning?

Yeah, Texas did indeed win. But, it's all good, so did the Sox!

Myself? I'm sitting here at home, sick as a motherfucker, missin' my girl, wishing I could have a drink. Damn Upper Respiratory Infections.

Damn Rangers. Oh well, we're still a game up on them. Must fight! Never say die!

This thread should also praise our lord and savior, David Lynch. And Jim Morrison. And Bill Hicks. And the Velvet Underground.

I'm going to open myself up to ridicule and admit that I don't really "get" David Lynch. I can see there's talent there, I just can't appreciate it for whatever reason.

Damn Rangers. Oh well, we're still a game up on them. Must fight! Never say die!

This thread should also praise our lord and savior, David Lynch. And Jim Morrison. And Bill Hicks. And the Velvet Underground.

wow X, velvet undergroud? you are officially brilliant, i love love love underground!

Eh, I'd rather a Wild Card victory. It seems like every time the Old Town Boys get the WC, they wind up taking it all. And, it gives us the chance to embarrass the Yanks in the Playoffs.

How're the Bruins lookin' for this season.

I'm going to open myself up to ridicule and admit that I don't really "get" David Lynch. I can see there's talent there, I just can't appreciate it for whatever reason.

That's okay brother, Lynch isn't for everyone. As a pure artist though I just respect him more than anyone else. He makes films that pack such a visceral punch, I cannot describe just how much Blue Velvet means to me. Granted maybe seeing it so many times on acid and mushrooms will do that for you, but no other film gives me an emotional connection to it like Blue Velvet can. Everything about it sucks me in; the horror, the beauty, the love between Sandy and Jeffrey is simply beautiful. The only other film to touch me like Blue Velvet did was Donnie Darko.

Lynch is a genius in my book. It's okay though, he's not for everyone's "taste" so to say.

wow X, velvet undergroud? you are officially brilliant, i love love love underground!

Fuckin' A man, I listen to basically every genre of music from gangsta rap to hardcore punk to reggae, Velvet Underground, psychedelic rock and beyond brother, I'm jammin' to some folk-punk right now by Defiance, Ohio.

Fuckin' A man, I listen to basically every genre of music from gangsta rap to hardcore punk to reggae, Velvet Underground, psychedelic rock and beyond brother, I'm jammin' to some folk-punk right now by Defiance, Ohio.

This is where people miss out, just because you enjoy rap doesnt mean you cant enjoy a bit of elvis costello (currently listening to!) or some velvet underground. anyway im off to sleep peace X, stay cool.

Is it ironic that one of my favorite bands is infact named X?

[youtube]wRWunSUmEm4[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back