[Official] X Marks the Spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

marijuana.jpg

Question for you all:

What's your opinion on Orwell's 1984?

I'm at page 23 right now, and I'm loving it.

One of the greatest books ever written, that book completely changed how I view the world. Orwell is a fucking genius.

Nice dude, that's fuckin' badass! Good work.

I wish the medicine man would hurry up and get here. I have aches, and pains! I need herb for Summerslam damnit!

shit yes X do it in style, do I have pizza or nachos whilst watching Summerslam?

What about NACHO PIZZA? That sounds delicious :lmao:

I'm going to do the Norcal thing (I see you viewing this thread), and get a shit ton of junk food, I've got a fresh 24 rack of Corona in the fridge, pickin' up some fine herb shortly. Should have a fun time watching tonight.

Xavier, your gonna be all drunk and emotional at the end of the show for my last PPV LD :lmao:

Haha probably. My original plans of meeting up with Krissy died because she got called into work, so I'll be doing the lonely-drunk-stoned-pizza-Summerslam-WZ-LD thing. I may get weepy when Punk wins...:(

I can't watch SummerSlam :(

Streamy-stream-streamertons are fun.

Who schedules meetings on Sunday night?

Huh?

What about NACHO PIZZA? That sounds delicious :lmao:

I'm going to do the Norcal thing (I see you viewing this thread), and get a shit ton of junk food, I've got a fresh 24 rack of Corona in the fridge, pickin' up some fine herb shortly. Should have a fun time watching tonight.

A Nacho pizza sounds fantastic, I've gone for a good old meatfeast though, got a nice few bottles of cider and gonna enjoy me some summerslam.

Why is there ALWAYS one random guest viewing this thread?

Who are you? Why are you reading this thread?! REVEAL YOURSELF. REGISTER! NOW!