[OFFICIAL] WWE *SPOILERS* Thread

Lesnar holding the belt until then makes some sense. I can't imagine WWE want Punk as their longest reigning modern champion.

Барбоса;5155973 said:
Can you really imagine WWE giving their top three singles titles to their top three singles competitors?

The fact that that question can be asked at all is somewhat telling...

Shoot, the fact none of us belive itll happen is even more telling

Posted this in the NXT thread but figured maybe some people don't want to be spoiled.

I know reddit isn't thought of too highly as a source but considering they called the Sami Zayn on Raw thing, I figured it's worth bringing up.

Samoa Joe has signed a deal for at least two years. Will make an appearance at the end of Unstoppable pending a change in plans but as of now that's locked in.

This is from a moderator.

/u/falconarrow has been verified through the mod team after an all day process yesterday.
In an effort to be more transparent than we were with Mets, I can tell you that this user provided us with digital and photographic proof as well as information that he otherwise could not know without being a legitimate insider.
That being said, as with Mets we cannot verify his source of information nor would we expect him to offer it. Also, we can verify that this isn't a Mets alt account.

Possible HUGE MiTB Spoiler (Read at own risk);

"falconarrow", a recent Reddit user who has "predicted" Mark Henry being in the Chamber, Ryback winning the IC Title, Kevin Owens showing up on Raw & Samoa Joe being at Unstoppable has now given us the following.

Roman Reigns will NOT win Money In The Bank. Bray Wyatt will cost him the match & begin a feud with Reigns.

Thoughts?

That's a really good question since Reigns should be a lock. However he's such a lock that I've been wondering if it's going to happen or not. I haven't actually thought of who gets it next, but Orton would be a likely candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back