[Official] WrestleMania XXV Discussion

Look. We can all argue back and forth all day if the PPV sucks or is gonna be good (I've done this myself). Personally I think its a horrible card, and would be OK for like Judgement Day, BUT regardless of what we think there is one man who is not to pleased with this. Vince McMahon himself. The reports of how upset he is backstage all point to him basically acknowledging that he himself knows this PPV is not acceptable. So when people argue oh it's great yah your arguing with us that say no this will suck, but your also disagreeing with the owner of the company that is bringing this PPV to us.

One thing I am happy for. Cena challanging the Rock to a match at WM 26. See this is what belonged on a 25th anniversery not HHH Orton AGAIN. I am excited because I will be at WM26 and that match alone is WAY better then all the matches COMBINED at WM25 (Yes even including HBK Taker). I'm not saying match quality, but hype and the moment. This is coming from a guy that personally cant stand Cena either. This is of course if The Rock accepts, which I think he will. I'm sure him, WWE and Cena have sat down and talked about it before Cena made an open challenge like that

Why hasn't anyone started a Austin chant during the Jericho segments to get over that vince really screwed up AGAIN WM 25! I got tickets and am not all that excited about it. Hmmmmm..... what is so special about the 25th anniversary? Is anyone else sick of triple threats?

Well, my level of interest for this years Wrestlemania was already moderately low. But, after pretty much seeing all of the matches already, I don't really care that much at all now.
I mean, this is supposed to be the "Biggest Wrestlemania of all time" is it not? I've seen every Money in the Bank competitor face off against each other ten times, so...the only value in that match is the actual winner...
Now, we've just seen Mysterio vs. JBL on Raw tonight. So, do I want to see it again in six days? Not really.
We're getting Big Show vs. John Cena tonight. We had Edge vs. Cena, Edge vs. Big Show...so, why do I need to watch this match again?

I don't care about Jericho's thing now, because I've seen how completely out of shape his opponents are...
Unless Austin shows up, this thing was a complete waste.

Once again, Undertaker and HBK are the only two I care about. And even at that, we all know who is going to win.

So, after pretty much knowing who's going to win every match, and not caring about the rest, what's left for me?

Are you guys pretty much apathetic about Wrestlemania?

Good lad Mortuus. I am sick of the people constantly bad mouthing the event. If you think it's crap, don't buy it. Just don't try and bitch and moan to us all telling us how poor it is, when in some of our opinions the line up is exciting. And I can assure you, when I sit down to watch it, I wan't be giving a shit what you or any one else thinks.

Ok here is my take

HHH Vs Orton Orton is the present and the future of the WWE. Triple H has made Orton look weak in a few of their other matches, but here is a time for Triple H to put his ego aside and make Orton look like gold (even more so) Its all set up for the McMahons to nose their way in, but I hope this time that they dont.

Edge vs Cena vs Big Show Only two possible outcomes here either Edge retains or Cena wins. With the draft the night after Wrestlemania it can cloud things a little bit. I will go with Edge retaining as I have preferred Cena in his chasing role rather than as the champion. After the match Vicki to try to make up with Edge but get a spear for her troubles.

JBL vs Rey Well Dont care for this match much. I think JBL will most likely win and retire as champion. Or else his historic thing is out the window and a letdown, although this is the WWE.

MITB I think MVP wins here. Although I prefer him as a heel as his gimmick fits it perfectly he seems to be getting a decent push as a face. Only problem is that he is the US Champion so will they allow him to be both and overshadow the US title? More than it already is. Also expect Shelton Benjamin to do some crazy shit and steal the show again. Actually wouldnt mind hte Gold Standard taking the win even if he is vanilla.

Hardy vs Hardy I hope that Matt wins here so we can get a TLC at Backlash. If Matt doesnt win what is the point of the feud at all? As it really wouldnt push either guy.

Taker vs HBK Well they are doing a great job pusshin this match and the fact that HBK could win. But he wont the Deadman will pick up the win, the Streak will keep going. I mean why get an old guy to end the streak? If its going to end might s well give that honour to guy on the up and up.

Jericho vs Steamboat, Piper, Snuka Well disappointed by this match, it could of been something great but now its meh. Jericho has to win surely or he is made to look so so weAK. Jericho to decimate the 3 legends, ROurke to try and help, Flair to turn heel and side with Jericho.

Colons vs Mizorrison Relaunching the tag titles basically means you wanna put the belts on your best team right? If thats the case then Mizorrison wins here. Colons are ok but not as good as the Miz and Morrison. So those guys carry the belts while the tag division gets their act together before they break up and feud.

Divas Battle Royal Whos in this? Lita? Trish? if so then Trish or Lita FTW. Id prefer Trish. If no Santino to get involved, but probably get his ass kicked.

i will be buying the ppv.not for the card.because i have to be honest there are matches on their i could do without...diva battle royal.yekk.the reasons im buying it is cuz im really anticipating taker/hbk.and especailly orton and hhh.i dont really care about all the other matches since im not particularly a fan of both hardys.cena dont care about.big shows meh.i hope edge retains.they completely wasted jerichos talent.but im buying it and maybe i'll be surprised and all you people who dont buy would miss out.

dont misinterpret my message.im not complaining.i hate complainers to.im just simply not a fan of some of the talent.im sure they'll put on a great show.just not anticipating some of the matches compared to others

orton over hhh:thumbsup:

Why are those that love the Wrestlemania line up entitled to their opinion but when someone says they dislike the card (and rightfully so. there is not a single fresh match on the entire line up) you guys tell him to shut up and not to watch? I would say "if you don't share his opinion, just don't reply to the thread" but that would make me a hypocrite. Threads are meant to be discussed and even debated (intelligently.) What's the point of posting in a thread if you're just going to tell the poster to stop bitching and moaning? How does that even spark a discussion? Seriously. I would much rather know why you like this year's Wrestlemania card. Just my two cents.

You aren't intrigued by the Orton/Tripe H match is going to go. I have no idea where they are going to go with that i see it going either way. We may know the ending to the Taker match but we all know that match will be a classic. The last time those two faced off it got 5 stars from Meltzer. I have no idea who is going to win the MITB match and im excited to see whos gonna be the next person to carry around the briefcase. The tag team unification match is something we really havent seen before and adds interest to an already interesting match up. I'm also curious to see how the divas from the past look and hope they havent let themselves go.

So even if you dont like one or two match up there are plenty other interesting ones

This year's Wrestlemania is definitely nothing special. Being the silver anniversary I would've thought the WWE would have gone all out. The only two matches that I think will be classics are Orton-Triple H and Taker-Michaels. Both have had tremendous builds. The MITB match is always good. The rest will all be forgettable. I agree, we've seen the matches already to some extent. I was really surprised tonight on Raw that they had an actual match with JBL and Mysterio. What are they going to do differently at WM? I do think this year the MITB winner will cash in at WM at the end of the night. They have to right? What other surprises could there be? Unless Jericho wrestled Rock, Austin or Hogan that whole buildup was all for nothing. A total waste of his talent at WM. I love those three guys but nobody wants to see them in a ring wrestling at this point in time. But no classic tag matches, a horrible Intercontinental match, because any match with JBL is horrible; how good will this Wrestlemania be? But, I will buy and watch, hoping for a few surprises and to watch the three matches that will deliver. I've seen the previous 24 so how could I miss this one?

Why are those that love the Wrestlemania line up entitled to their opinion but when someone says they dislike the card (and rightfully so. there is not a single fresh match on the entire line up) you guys tell him to shut up and not to watch? I would say "if you don't share his opinion, just don't reply to the thread" but that would make me a hypocrite. Threads are meant to be discussed and even debated (intelligently.) What's the point of posting in a thread if you're just going to tell the poster to stop bitching and moaning? How does that even spark a discussion? Seriously. I would much rather know why you like this year's Wrestlemania card. Just my two cents.

If people are just going to say "the card sucks" without explanation, then they haven't started an intelligent debate in the first place. The only excuse I have seen so far is the matches suck, yet no one says anything more than it's a repeat or "should have been this" then list a completely illogical match (like Christian vs Edge vs Hardy vs Hardy)

You want my reasons why it will be good?

Orton HHH has had a truely unbelievable build. I want to see the match now, not wait another week.

Cena vs Edge vs Show. You have the top face, the top heel and a shit monster only put in so people wouldn't complain Edge Cena is overdone. Forget Show, and you have the top two in the company. Why can you not get excited over this?

'Taker vs HBK is a slightly lesser version of Hogan vs Rock. It has the potential to be one of the great Mania moments.

Hardy vs Hardy. I can't wait. Screw the people who hate the Hardy'sm they never fail to entertain. I fully expect this to steal the show.

Miz and Morrison vs Carlito and Primo. Two best tag teams in a long time going to unify the belts? Yes please. If this wasn't a lumberjack match it would be another potential show stealer. As it is it will just be great.

Jericho vs Legends. Jericho has been unbelievble building this up. He could build up a fight with him and his shadow and I would pay to watch it.

JBL vs Mysterio. ReyRey stole the show at No Way Out, it is only right he has a title match at Mania.

Divas. Got to have them all on somehow, best way for it I suppose.

MitB. Spot-fest to get the crowd warmed up. Nothing wrong with it.

So there you have it. Every match is worth it's place in my mind.

This is the problem with wrestling today. Fans like MikeKillam. Can anyone on this damn site sit back and just enjoy the damn product that is on TV? Today's WWE is different from 10 years ago, which was different than 10 years before that and so on. This is a different age of Professional Wrestling. When did anyone who posts on this site get employed by WWE? Never happened. Your opinion means dick. The McMhaons could care less whether one angry person doesn't like their legacy, because millions of others do. You're probably the guy who mooches off of a friend's Wrestlemania party anyway, so they're not missing your $50-$60.

This year's Wrestlemania will be great, but not until it is looked back on in 5-10 years. In 5 years, when Randy Orton is the out and out frontman of this company and HHH has moved on to a lesser role, it will be April 5th, 2009 that gave birth to this era. Regardless of the result of the HBK-Undertaker match (which I think Taker will win since HBK has all the momentum going in), this will go down as a classic 15 years in thr making. The Tag Team Title Unification match will be worth watching and could steal the show. Finally, if done correctly, Hardy vs. Hardy could be the start of a new Bret vs. Owen. Wrestlemania 25 is the silver anniversary of Wrestlemania. Do you really think this show could possibly suck? If I know Vince McMahon (which I don't personally), he has a lot up his sleeve and this show will be a fantastic ride.

Ouch...I'm the problem with wrestling fans today...harsh.

But correct. The problem with wresting fans today is indeed that they over criticize everything in the business. Myself included.
I'm going to watch Wrestlemania (and split the difference between three guys, thank you very much), and I'm going to love it. I'm just disappointed at the line-up, because it looks like I've seen everything there...it's more or less about the angle Jericho was given. That's what upsets me...

Sorry for having an opinion.
BUT,
if you notice, nobody on this forum is every happy... it's always a criticism after criticism until everybody is convinced something sucks. Man, it's not just me... it's most people, that have been desensitized to the business. You watch it long enough, and have to start picking at it. It's half the fun. I'm not as bad as the people who constantly point out things like "WWE sucks compared to the Attitude Era," or "ECW sucks compared to the old ECW" or "The wrestlers today don't have the charisma that they used to." Generally, people are pissed because things don't measure up to what theyy saw one time...I mean yeah, the attitude era was great, and the original ECW was great for what it was...but we're in a new Era. ECW isn't extreme because WWE wanted a spot to train people so they could get better and fix some of our issues with the product. And Orton, Cena, Edge, HBK, etc. have more charisma than a lot of the 80's and 90s guys put together...

See, I can make good points without complaining...but it is hard to not have expectations.... or an opinion...

That's the problem with wrestling fans like YOU... your opinion is the only one that counts... you're a rainbows up your ass kind of fan, where things just go by and you watch and are entertained...if somebody has a problem with the product, it's not a legit complaint to you, it's a whiny bitch trying to find an outlet to complain. This is a wrestling forum bro...spend your time posting your opinions of the product, and I'll do the same...

That's the problem with wrestling fans like YOU... your opinion is the only one that counts... you're a rainbows up your ass kind of fan, where things just go by and you watch and are entertained...if somebody has a problem with the product, it's not a legit complaint to you, it's a whiny bitch trying to find an outlet to complain. This is a wrestling forum bro...spend your time posting your opinions of the product, and I'll do the same...

My opinion is obviously not the only one that matters. In fact, no ones opinion on this forum matters, which is hilarious to me. We go on, post ideas and thoughts that in the end make no difference to the direction the WWE goes. Again, I do not profess to know what the problem with Wrestling is, nor do I really know if there is a problem. The WWE cannot use ideas now that worked 10-20 years ago...it wouldn't keep anyone interested. Here's the real deal....Wrestlemania 25 is a keynote event and will not suck. Vinny Mac won't let that happen. I had a feeling going into last night's Raw that he would show. And I still have a feeling that he will be the reason HHH loses. Speculation on this site would be much better than all the complaining. If we were really here discussing ideas instead of bitching about every single thing we don't like, this would be a much better place. Yes, the Jericho storyline isn't that great. He was the Superstar of the Year and carried Raw last summer and is now reduced to fighting 3 guys who have no business being on the card. JBL should not be the IC Champ, but they have shoved it down our throat for 4 months that he would "make history" at WM25. The Diva Battle Royal will be everyone's opportunity to go to the bathroom and grab a snack. We all can agree that these three matches won't be why we all buy the PPV. The culmination of Orton-HHH, the Hardy Boyz, the Tag Title Unification, and MITB will be great matches with lots of different dynamics that will be worth seeing. Don't get down on an event before it happens. This isn't Backlash or Judgement Day...this is Wrestlemania. Have faith.

That's the problem with wrestling fans like YOU... your opinion is the only one that counts

You're damn fucking right my opinion is the only one that counts. When I watch wrestling I don't think "oh, that was good, but lots of people on the internet disagree so I will say it's crap too" I watch thinking "that entertained me, so therefore I liked it." Screw other people's opinions on wrestling. It won't stop me watching or liking it.

I'm all for a debate on why something is good or not but people saying "the card sucks cos all the matches have happened before" and not saying why this is a bad thing. Orton HHH has never happened with this kind of build up and Orton in this type of form. HBK Taker hasn't happened for years and years. Edge vs Cena hasn't happened for a few years in a feud, but cos people complained Vince put the 7 foot pile of crap into it to make it fresher. There is nothing wrong with repeating matches with different build ups and different characteristics.

WWE Championship Match
- Triple (c) vs. Randy Orton

Seen it. But I think that's the theme for this years show. All Grown Up was lame, this is worse.

I have no idea what the outcome will be. HHH shouldn't be going into this match as champion. It's the sort of storyline where he face wins and leaves with the title. It most definitely not the storyline where the heel goes in and comes out as champion.

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Match
- Edge (c) vs. John Cena vs. Big Show

Seen it. But I think that's the theme for this years show. All Grown Up was lame, this is worse. Woah, Deja Vu.

Erm yeah, John Cena is really the third wheel in this match. I see no point in him at all. I really have nothing to say other than Edge will have to have his working boots on.

Intercontinental Championship Match
- JBL (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Seen it. But I think that's the theme for this years show. All Grown Up was lame, this is worse. Wait....

Other Rey vs. JBL matches have been good but not great. More of the same here I expect. Opening match. I guess JBL wins because Rey won on Monday, by regular booking standards I guess. Or maybe Rey wins.

Brother vs. Brother
Extreme Rules Match
- Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

It's like 2001 all over again. Expect that Jeff Hardy is probably just as over as RVD this time. I think I've seen this match before, somewhere.

I'm looking forward to it. By that I mean I'll probably watch this match first when I buy the DVD. They comes in tins these days you know.

Matt should win.

Elimination-Style Match
Ric Flair will be in the corner of the Legends while Mickey Rourke will be sitting at ringside
- Chris Jericho vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

One of the only original matches on the card. It looks terrible. It's also a lesson on how not to book a heel. It's a good job Jericho is so good. A lesser heel with odds this stacked against him would probably get turned face. Strike that, I think people will turn on this match anyway. Until the Stunner & Rourke beer drinking that is.

WWE & World Tag Team Championship Unification Match
- Carlito & Primo (c) vs. John Morrison & The Miz (c)

If only this hadn't been on Smackdown for the past 8 weeks, it might be worth watching. Anyway, the Lumberjacks should make this into one hell of a match. I might be joking here. I really think Kozlov & Knox need to be on this show more. Preferably in a one-on-one match against each other. I'm serious this time.

The Streak On The Line
- Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

This is it, Ground Zero. No wait, it's not 1997 and HBK isn't great.

Should be good, won't be as good as everyone says it is. Like last years Flair/HBK match I'll find this match on the net when all the hyperbole kicks in. Only this year I expect Shocky to be on the BEST MATCH EVER side of things.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Shelton Benjamin vs. MVP vs. Christian vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. CM Punk vs. Finlay vs. Kofi Kingston

Tired concept. I'd have prefered a simple Shelton vs. MVP match and maybe they could've worked a Christian vs. Punk match. It's not like the rest really need to be on the card.

I for one think Henry will be the MVP of the match. He'll take a bump, it'll be simple, it'll also be the most impressive thing on the card.

MVP wins.

25-Diva Battle Royal

Battle Royals aren't great in general. Women wrestler are poor in general. Women Battle Royals are awful. Good job Santino will be involved.

As much as I'm totally apathetic to this show, I think in retrospect it'll be absolutely awesome. I think there will be planty of what WWE call, WrestleMania moments. The Jericho match will be shit, but the ending should be memorable, I can see Trish Stratus' face now after she's been eliminated by Santino and there should be some spectacular bumps in the MITB match. All the other matches should be good, if not great.

I just think it'll take a while for people to appreciate the show. It'll take a lot for the singles matches and WHC to not deliver. Everybody knows how meticulous WWE are with this show.

ok, i am still having a hard time believing all of this, as far as the wrestlemania build up, at first i thought that besides the Hardy vs Hardy, and the Shawn vs Undertaker, that all of these matches were meant to be something of an April fools joke, but it keeps getting more and more pathetic, maybe someone should phone Vince and remind him, hey this is Wrestlemania, not the Great American Bash, wow am i so glad i didnt end up wasting the money to go watch this Mania this year, its going to be pathetic, oh well, i guess we still have next year, which will probably feature Cena vs Rock, or Cena Vs Batista, unified Titles, and who wants to call Batista returns at the Draft, being drafted so Smackdown

ok, i am still having a hard time believing all of this, as far as the wrestlemania build up, at first i thought that besides the Hardy vs Hardy, and the Shawn vs Undertaker, that all of these matches were meant to be something of an April fools joke, but it keeps getting more and more pathetic, maybe someone should phone Vince and remind him, hey this is Wrestlemania, not the Great American Bash, wow am i so glad i didnt end up wasting the money to go watch this Mania this year, its going to be pathetic, oh well, i guess we still have next year, which will probably feature Cena vs Rock, or Cena Vs Batista, unified Titles, and who wants to call Batista returns at the Draft, being drafted so Smackdown

THIS GUY IS A HHH FAN AND HE IS STILL SAYING THIS! THANK YOU! More proof that this card is not acceptable. This guy you would think would be so happy just because his wrestler is potentially in the main event, but even he knows this isn't good! For those that think HHH vs Orton will be anything better then a 3/5 star match your out of your mind! If you think this will be better then UT vs Michaels your out of your mind. It will be as good as their last match at Judgement Day and ONS last year, in fact probably not as good as those were stipulation matches.

I invite anyone to explain to me why HHH had to be in the potential ME this year. It couldn't be anyone else? To have a beyond repeat match at WM25 as a potential ME match proves my point its all about backstage power. Him, Orton and Vince knows this isn't WM25 ME material, but because its HHH it'll happen. Let me remind everyone who argues this point about WM18 (Hogan Rock going BEFORE Jericho HHH. Don't tell me that you were looking toward Jericho HHH more then Rock Hogan, because more then 99% of everyone wasn't)

Final predictions.

Orton to win. This should be the time he goes over Triple H. I don't think it will be totally clean: I see a McMahon turning heel and screwing HHH. God knows which. The McMahons simply can't stay face. Heelism is in their blood. But the Age of Orton will begin again. And that is something.

Cena to win the the Triple Threat. Edge and Orton can't both go over, and Edge will be sacrificed here. He probably needs a bit of time off to rest his legs, as he's clearly been having injury problems with them recently. Cena/Big Show for Backlash maybe. But it will suck. Whatever. Might be a better triple threat than people think, though.

Christian to win MITB. Maybe MVP, but I think it's too soon after the losing streak. Plus, he's currently midcard champ anyway, and isn't really ready to make the step up yet. None of the others are in the least credible.

JBL to beat Mysterio. Simply because Mysterio would be a waste of the IC belt, whereas on JBL they can still do something useful with it, putting over Evan Bourne, Kofi, MVP, or someone similar.

Hardy/Hardy...OMG, genuinely no idea. I'm going with Jeff purely because I'm fairly certain about everything else, and if I pick Matt it will bugger my face/heel victory tally.

Diva battle royal. Either Trish or Gail Kim. Maryse will look strong but probably not actually win. Probably Trish.

Miz and Morrison. The Colons are shit. Miz and Morrison are THE FUTURE (trademarked). Undisputed tag team titles will give them a nice boost. This could well be MOTN. All 4, and particularly Miz, will want to pull out all the stops.

Undertaker, obviously. Does that even need justifying? He's not losing the streak to an old washed-up HBK. He might one day lose to the next Brock Lesnar, but after what happened with the first Brock Lesnar, probably not even then. Seeing as Taker and HBK are both face this doesn't really count towards the tally. This won't be a great match. Everyone will think it is. Neither can really work anymore without someone younger to take the bumps.

The hardest pick of all is Jericho/Legends. Shit, these old farts don't deserve it. Jericho is better than all of them put together. Including Flair. Better on the mic. Better in the ring. Just better. Better than they were, not just are. I don't think it's appreciated on these forums just how good Y2J really is.

But I don't think he'll get it, purely because Vince will want a nice moment for the old buffers. As others have said, an Austin run-in and stunner would be a logical way to finish that wouldn't do Jericho any harm (after he'd left all the others bleeding and half-dead).

P.S: how could I, I forgot JBL's Big Surprise. After there have been maybe 12 threads on it and all. Really got people pumped, that has.

I reckon he'll beat Rey, retire as IC champion, and then...oh, god knows. There will be something. Somebody suggested JBL "buying" ECW. That strikes me as a really good idea, adding a much-needed veneer of star power and promo presence to the brand.

I invite anyone to explain to me why HHH had to be in the potential ME this year. It couldn't be anyone else? To have a beyond repeat match at WM25 as a potential ME match proves my point its all about backstage power. Him, Orton and Vince knows this isn't WM25 ME material, but because its HHH it'll happen. Let me remind everyone who argues this point about WM18 (Hogan Rock going BEFORE Jericho HHH. Don't tell me that you were looking toward Jericho HHH more then Rock Hogan, because more then 99% of everyone wasn't)

It very simple, HHH is in the ME this year because the original plan for the ME didn'T work out. Plain and simple. The original plan was Cena vs Batista for the world title but Batista got injured so instead of having Batista win the Rumble they had Orton win it. Then they had another problem because they had to decide which guy to put Orton against. It was between Cena and HHH and both option would have been repeats so i'm guessing that they look at the overall of both option and decided that HHH was the better option. Sure it's not the ideal option but between HHH vs Orton or Cena vs Orton, i got to say at less with HHH vs orton, your sure to get a decent match.

first of all i would like to thank all you guys, cuz i acutally read all of your opinions on these boards, and its amazing to see what you guys have to say and your responses. whether i agree with them or not.

anyways there has been so many debates about the new guys and old guys in the wwe, it reminds me of tna kinda but less showned. or about the backstage politics played by such people as triple H. Im not going to lie, i do for the most part think that triple h is somewhat overrated, and maybe partially has had his success come from being married to vince's daughter. and i do think that he has say so, maybe not control over what happens but say so.

Randy Orton. im happy that people finally agree or at least respect the fact that he is extremely talented and one of the evolutions of the sport. as far as his looks, skills, etc.... ive supported randy orton since 2002-2003 and at times was impatient with him coming up and rising to the main event scene. but this is the year where i can finally say its time...

its time for orton to win the belt at wrestlemania and have the pryo celebration that we see in the commericals with all the greats

a lot of you say that it will happen cuz of all the build up that they gave him to this point, so there is no way that he wont get it

and that their is no way that vince or even triple h would go through all that trouble and build up for nothing.

wrong..... this will finally end all of the discussions and talk

triple h has lost like 4 or 5 times in a row at wrestlemania, and as much as i hate to admit it, he still is a great and he cant lose again cuz it would damage him more so than orton. orton is still 29 he has time to get his moment and cement himself

its not about whats best for orton or even the company, its all about whats best for triple h. you guys dont get it, their not building up orton really, they were building up triple h and all this for him, because he has grown stale..... this will actually re-over put triple h and give his status light again until he retires

truth and thanks to you guys

p.s. age of orton will come again, just not tomorrow

Triple H vs. RKO- Thought about it and im still saying Orton will win because all great main event pushes happen at Mania. Michaels became the face of the WWE after the Bret Hart Iron Match, Cena beat JBL and became the face of tha company, Batista won too and became the biggest monster face in tha company. Orton has one two WM matches to my knowledge, one was a tag match, and the other was a triple threat match. Orton will not be considered to smarks tha best in the industry if he doesnt will tha title at mania. Im not saying that Trips winnning is the end of tha world, but wat would come of it if he won, the feud would end, Ortons momentum would be shot dead. The only reason that HHH would win iz if the PG rating takes effect. The WWE might not want tha bad guy winning on tha "Granddaddy of em all." Bbut if they are willing to let that slide, then The Age of Orton will return.

Edge Vs Big Show Vs Cena- We all know Big Show was the main replacement in tha match. Batista was suppose to be here, but injury keep em away. Cena winning will be the only option I can really think of, Edge has requested for some time off, Big Show doesnt need it, and Cena is the face of tha company. Hogan, Michael, and Austin never lost at two consecutive mania's while being the face of tha company.

Y2J Vs. Piper, Steamboat, and Snuka w/ Rourke- Sad wat happen to Jericho, but we just have to accept it i guess. Either a Jericho face turn, Austin appearence, Hogan appearence, would save this match from being a shithole but not by that much.

25 Diva Match- It'll be ok I guess, whoever wins, expect a push. Trish, Victora, Torrie will not win because they are not in tha company. Gail, Mick, Michelle, Kelly have a shot, Beth has fallen off. Champions really dont need to win.

Matt Hardy Vs Jeff Hardy- Greatest Spot fest at this years WM. No doubt will be a great match, buildup could have been better but the match has tha chance of saving it wit the Extreme Rules. If Matt wins, then they have hope for him in the WWE. If Jeff wins, expect to see Matt at ROH or Tna. I think Matt will win tho.

M&M Vs Colons- I want M&M to win, but for them to excel at singles match, they need to lose. Colons have a chance to revive the tag team division and make it better. I want Miz and Morrison to win, but Colons are a logical choice.

MITB- I know this sounds weird, but I thought of something. Butwhat if John Morrison came in after losing in tha tag team match and cheated his way into this match and won it. Long shot i kno but would be perfect. I expect MVP or Shelton to go over, but tha more i look at it, I see Chrstian winning. Other posssibles are CM Punk and Kane.

JBL Vs Mysterio- JBL wins and retires tha championship would be historic. But Rey needs something to make him go over, and winning a championship would do that. JBL could do something else for tha historic thing.

and.....
The Deadman"The Undertaker" Vs The Heartbreak Kid"Shawn Michaels"- Best on tha card so far. Both stole the show last year and plan to do it this year. Undertaker will probably win, but dont be totally shocked if Shawn wins. The WWE iz all about surprises and would forever make Shawn the best at Big Name Matches. But i want someone else to beat Taker at Mania so I want Taker to win this time around.

This is probably the worst wrestlemania in five years(wrestlemania 20 was fuckin SHIT) the main events are borign and we've seen them a million times, the MITB lineup is the weakest its ever been and snuka, piper and steamboat are on the card when evan bourne isnt(henry is in MITB over Bourne...GREAT idea). Nevertheless here is what SHOULD happen at this years sports entertainment spectacular.

The man of One Holds vs. Family Man Helmsley- Orton NEEDS the win here, everyone is saying that a McMahon will turn and join Legacy and there will be a big swerve but really there shouldn't be because that would make zero sense. Hopefully Orton kicks triple h's fuckin skull in and we dont have to see him carrying around the belt any more.

Forgettable 3 way- wut the fuck is the obsession with wrestlemania 3 ways? in any event Cena absolutely must win here because he is the top guy, top draw etc. etc. etc. It's a shame he wasn't put in an actual wrestlemania calibre match. Imagine if this would have happened to Hogan....

the museum vs. jericho- jericho will job to the legends inevidably but he will look very strong in the process and losing wont really hurt him at all because its 3 on 1 and mickey rourke will interfere. Hopefully Austin comes out and stuns the man-diaper off of jericho and stuns rourke for good measure.

Hardy vs. Hardy- jeff does some crazy shit, crashes and burns and matt hardy wins to give him somewhat of a push....even tho hes brutal.

Undertaker vs. HBK- best match. Undertaker wins. If you think/want Michaels to win you are an idiot.

MITB- i just want to see Henry bump off of a ladder. The only people with a chance in hell of winning are MVP, Shelton and to a lesser extent christian. MVP will msot likely grab the briefcase.

Fat texan vs. tiny mexican- fat texan wins and retires as champion, as has been mentioned many times.

25 diva match- Santino wins and becomes Miss Wrestlemania. Best moment of the night(what does that tell you about this card).

Tag titles match- the colons should win because miz and morrison do NOT need it. Then after this Morrison should get a HUGE singles push and Miz should get a midcard title push.

TheNextVinceRusso has spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back