[Official] Will's Not Getting Any Thread

jenna.jpg

ExtendedNetwork.jpg

l_86c51815a688900e2b7386aee875149e.jpg

katiemorgan3fr.jpg

I'm gonna send NSL a pig from Mexico, tomorrow.

Will you nincompoop, you don't get swine flu from a fucking pig, you get it from a sick mexican, unless you have one of those who recently crossed the border, which I doubt since you live in Iowa, I doubt your plan is gonna do shit, now grab your fleshlight and leave Erin alone for Christ sake:lmao:

Will you nincompoop, you don't get swine flu from a fucking pig, you get it from a sick mexican, unless you have one of those who recently crossed the border, which I doubt since you live in Iowa, I doubt your plan is gonna do shit, now grab your fleshlight and leave Erin alone for Christ sake:lmao:

:lmao: I found a Fleshlight tonight. Fucker is like $50.00 though. I'm not spending that much on a plastic pussy. And I discovered a loop hole to having sex.. (technically, pun intended)

You've complained in the past that she doesn't do what I think you're hinting at. And, I doubt you're doing much of anything to her.

Hmph...lol He can at least do something. I can't go exactly 7-8 weeks without anything. I was the one that said to wait until my appointment. For the simple fact that I HATE using condoms. But I'm pretty sure that I will give in and use them anyways, because I'm pretty sure that once I can have sex again(meaning before dr's appointment), I will want to because I won't be able to wait that long either.

Which would then give him the idea of having sex in the hearse. Extra points for doing it atop the casket.

You will NEVER see me get in a hearse alive.

inside the coffin. its not a threesome if one is dead.

Ok, this just got sick..I think I'm going to puke. *shivers*(literally). EW!

Erin's Father owns a casket. Is it double points, with a triple word score if we have sex on that one?

Yes, my Dad owns a hearse and I have NEVER been in it! Yuck! I know that there have been dead people in there! EW! I will go near it, but NOT in it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back