[Official] Will's Not Getting Any Thread

The image in my mind that's cracking me up is the car ride back home from the hospital after the stitches are taken out. I'm picturing traffic, trains, lane closures, protests, parades, and Will estimating how fast he can reach the back seat.

:lmao: You do realize there is a slight difference between going without, by choice, and by force.. right?

Yes, but you go long enough without it by force, and you learn to enjoy it. Trust me. I've been there.

Hmmm.. to rip stitches, or not to rip stitches. Tough choice. (FYI - ripping would cause an even longer wait)

You say this like I've never had a child. We were lucky though. Only had a 6 week wait.

And just because we aren't having sex.. that doesn't exactly mean we aren't doing anything.. since you're interested and all. :lmao:

You've complained in the past that she doesn't do what I think you're hinting at. And, I doubt you're doing much of anything to her.

The image in my mind that's cracking me up is the car ride back home from the hospital after the stitches are taken out. I'm picturing traffic, trains, lane closures, protests, parades, and Will estimating how fast he can reach the back seat.

CM, we need a vBookie done for this.

I say the obstacle blocking the way home is a funeral procession.

I'll take side bets on Will ramming the side of the hearse, getting arrested and thinking that if his cellmate Bubba had longer hair and less penis......

LAWLZ Fuck all that. Hospitals have Family bathrooms. In which one (or more) can go in..

And the stitches desolve, so they won't need taken out. Technically, the only thing we're going to the hospital (in 'x' amount of weeks) for, is a T-device in which it's like birth control.. for 5-10 years.

howteensseeit.jpg

I found a picture of Will's brain.

Yes, but you go long enough without it by force, and you learn to enjoy it. Trust me. I've been there.

Are you implying I should learn to enjoy NOT having sex with my Wife?

You say this like I've never had a child. We were lucky though. Only had a 6 week wait.

:glare: Mine was originally set for 6 weeks. Then the fucking Hospital said they had NO open available check-ups until June. Bastards.

You've complained in the past that she doesn't do what I think you're hinting at. And, I doubt you're doing much of anything to her.

I don't honestly complain greatly about that. It's not the end of the world. And what she does, regardless, is still helping.

And finally.. lol I don't have to do much to her, but what I have done, gets the job done. :thumbsup:

This thread is ******ed. :lmao: Only one view??? How does that work, there has been at least three.

Nighthawk, check the edited version of that one.

I'll take side bets on Will ramming the side of the hearse, getting arrested and thinking that if his cellmate Bubba had longer hair and less penis......

:lmao:

Are you implying I should learn to enjoy NOT having sex with my Wife?

No. I'm saying that when you're forced to go without it, you don't want it after a while. So, she may not want sex when the stitches are gone.

:glare: Mine was originally set for 6 weeks. Then the fucking Hospital said they had NO open available check-ups until June. Bastards.

With this kind of luck, this thread should be relevant until August.

I don't honestly complain greatly about that. It's not the end of the world. And what she does, regardless, is still helping.

You could get the same thing by sitting on your hand until it falls asleep, before doing it yourself.

And finally.. lol I don't have to do much to her, but what I have done, gets the job done. :thumbsup:

This is another case of "She told me I get her off."

Well I would think he's know what his wife looks like. Will is Terminator with long hair and less of an accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back