• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man id say RAW:Cena,hardy and.......STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!!!
SD!:Booker T,Batista and finlay
ECW:Couch potato,RVD and sandman

i got 1st row my friends sells the tickets so i only payed 15 dollars for them the seat is near the steps so i hope i get to throw something at vince and king booker

I went to the valetines day mas. in memphis back in 99 .. I prefer to watch it on tv now .. Which i had shitty sets too.. but i watch on tv now

I cant reli c the 3 champs (Booker, Big Show, Cena) being involved in this match as they will b defending the titles. King Booker vs The Undertaker, Big Show vs RVD, John Cena vs Umaga. DX will face Edge & Orton.

SD - Batista, Benoit, Lashley, Hardy
ECW - Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer, Balls
RAW - Umaga, Murdoch, Cade, Nitro

gonna get closed thi all over WZ sorry if it does that's a sweet poster thou i think Austin will have some importance in it thou

RAW - John Cena And DX
SmackDown - King Booker and Batista and Lashley
ECW - Big Show and Sabu and Sandman

RAW - DX and John Cena
SMACKDOWN - King Booker and Lashley and Batista
ECW - Big Show and Sabu and Sandman

for some odd reason i feel like there gonna be a Buried Alive Match tag team macth with Kane and Undertaker vs Mr. Kenndy and MVP

Edge-number1 fan said:
for some odd reason i feel like there gonna be a Buried Alive Match tag team macth with Kane and Undertaker vs Mr. Kenndy and MVP

I don't see this happening due to the fact that MVP is new and he cant afford to lose a big match like that and WWE are planning on Kennedy being the future of the buisness so he cant lose a match like that either.

And on the flip side of that, you cant really put back the B.O.D and then have them lose at the next PPV. If they are trully going to be a tag team again I dont plan on seeing them losing any time soon

I think that the Survivor Series will return to its traditional format. They would have a raw vs smackdown match, raw vs ecw match, and a smackdown vs ecw match. The main event will be a three-way Survivor Series match. I think that match will be made at Cyber Sunday.

I think they will have to continue this thing between the 3 champs for the reason that between Cyber Sunday and Survivor Series there is not enough time to set up 3 title matches. I mean there is really nobody for them to have fight at SS. Rvd is already going to challenge at the ECW PPV. Cena doesnt have anyone to fight now that edge and orton are tied up with DX. King Bookahh doesnt have anyone to fight with the fact that they cant keep having Batista lose during his title chances. So I think that they will all be involved with a match with each other again like the person above me stated.

Survivor Series matches to be announced on WWE.com

For the first time in Survivor Series history, matches to the annual pay-per-view will be announced exclusively on WWE.com.

The match announcements will begin this Tuesday at 3 p.m. ET. New matches will continue to be announced everyday at the same time for one full week. By 3 p.m. next Monday, WWE.com will have announced seven matches.

So be sure to be right here at WWE.com everyday to see what matches the RAW and SmackDown Superstars, as well as ECW Extremists, will be involved in.

well i guess the only good news about that is that they will have to push some pretty big storylines on raw and smackdown this week fo rall these matches they are going to make this week to make sense

does anyone think that there might be another screw job? ive been thinking about that since DX will probably still be on mcmahons hate list by SS and i was wondering if there would be a TRIPLE H screw job since apparently michaels already had his or maybe that wasnt the official one, and maybe it will be two screw jobs, michaels and triple h. its been stuck in my mind lately.

i think that its gonna be o hard for the wwe to make sense of the matches and give them good build because we have to wait for a week to pass before we know the card. Plus people who cant access the internet might becoe confused because all of a suden king booker is fighting little bastard and cant figure out why.

In a shocking announcement, the brash Mr. Kennedy told WWE.com today that he has challenged Undertaker to a match at Survivor Series. According to Kennedy, Undertaker is ruining his life and he wants to stop the trouble once and for all. The Deadman is aware of the challenge, and sources tell WWE.com that he will address the issue this Friday night on SmackDown.

To his credit, Kennedy has had his share of trouble with the Deadman in recent months. When Kennedy claimed that he was too good for SmackDown and had beaten everyone, General Manager Theodore Long made a match for him against Undertaker at No Mercy. Kennedy was victorious by disqualification at No Mercy, but the Deadman left him beaten in the ring after a vicious Tombstone Piledriver.

But that wasn’t the end of it. Days later, while Kennedy was defending the United States Championship against Chris Benoit on Friday Night SmackDown, Undertaker’s signature gong was heard. This flustered Kennedy and distracted him long enough for Benoit to capitalize and defeat Kennedy for the gold.

After another altercation and some chicanery involving Montel Vontavious Porter, a match was made pitting Kennedy & MVP against Undertaker and his brother, Kane. This time, the Deadman got his revenge on Kennedy; after trying to get counted out and disqualified during the match, the brash Superstar fell victim to another Tombstone, one that gave the reunited brothers a victory.

So what will the Deadman have to say about Mr. Kennedy’s latest challenge? Survivor Series will mark the beginning of Undertaker’s 17th year of WWE dominance; will he celebrate his anniversary with another battle against the brash youngster from Green Bay?

Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back