• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Pokemon Thread

ThUnDeRpHoEnIx

Proud Team Bring It Member
Me and Blonde Roach-Head discussed this and decided to make this thread.

We also couldn't figure out a place to put it as Pokemon goes under Movies and Television and Video Games and Technology so its being placed here. We also dont want spam here and actual discussion about the games, movies, tv shows etc

So Blonde Roach-Head can you please tell me how bug and poison is a big difference? Both do not have very good pokemon so count that out. They have different weaknessess to pokemon found very common in teams. They are usually only super effective against one or two types of pokemon.They are basically the same except a different name.

Poison is different from bug because while bug pokemon can sometimes be poison as well, there are some pokemon that are poison type without being a bug, such as koffing/weezing. Bug pokemon reflect the actual physical being that is the pokemon, but poison is a element type such as ice or fire that can cause status damages.

God, I feel like such a nerd from writing that, but oh well.

I'm with simpsons up there. There's a differences between the Types, as odd as that sounds. Just like Ground/Rock are regarded the same based on association. Though there are pokemon that aren't Rock but Ground (like Diglett).

I would feel really cool right now if I was ten years younger.

kadabra.gif

And don't anyone post any Pokemon beyond the first generation... there are only 151 Pokemon

There are some brilliant monsters in all of the newer gens. There are plenty that suck but every gen has had those.

I'm a huge Pokemon mark, but only for the main series. The spin-off have sucked for the most part.

Барбоса;2604034 said:
kadabra.gif

And don't anyone post any Pokemon beyond the first generation... there are only 151 Pokemon

But Silver/Gold were the best games. =(

My team was:

Zakk (Feraligatr, male)
Roxanne (Ampharos, female)
Howie (Blastoise, male)
Bonham (Flareon, female)
Princess (Umbreon, female)
K-Chan (Scyther, male)

I had a dark Pokemon that had two psychic attacks. Take that stupid fighting Pokemon.

Normally, I would just use the first six Pokemon I caught throughout the entire game, only changing should I need an HM monkey. Usually, I could get a pretty varied line up, aside from the horrendous Bug Pokemon. The quicker I got Butterfree the better

I kept the same Pokemon through the whole game. That was my favorite upgrade in the game with Sliver and Gold: The Pokemon had emotion.

I am trying to remember what moves they had. I know Princess (Umbreon) had Psychic, Attract, Return and Psybeam. And my fire Pokemon (Bonham the Flareon) didn't have any fire moves. She had Skull Bash, Smog, Attract, and Dig.

Dig was my favorite move until the other trainer wanted to be a shithead and use Earthquake or Fissure on me.

MissingNo was the funnest glitch I ever used.I remember he had Sky Attack,Tackle(?), and two Water guns as attacks. And he was leel 80...And he had horrible defence that caused him to get KOed in one hit basically.

So anyone seen the new gen yet?and actually planning to get it?I actually am getting it hopefully because im a huge pokemon mark.

I was always afraid to catch MissingNo. I was always convinced that doing so would fuck up my game. The Rare Candy and Master Ball glitches were always fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back