amy-lee-04.jpg

Greatest post I have ever witnessed.

Reactions: NSL
It's bumpage time.

2luamow.jpg

10p0ith.jpg

2dqoppi.jpg

2ike053.jpg

And yes, that is infact Winnie Cooper! (AKA Danica McKellar).

I was watching The Wonder Years earlier (probably the greatest fucking television show ever, who else grew up on it?) and remembered how crazy-hot she is. I had such a huge crush on her as a kid, I was totally in love with her.

I was watching The Wonder Years earlier (probably the greatest fucking television show ever, who else grew up on it?) and remembered how crazy-hot she is. I had such a huge crush on her as a kid, I was totally in love with her.

I just love you more and more with each post.

The Wonder Years is by far my favorite television show of all time. A couple of years ago I finally got my hands on a bootleg DVD box set. It was great. Like you X, as a kid Winnie was perhaps my biggest crush. But watching that show as an adult... she was kind of a bitch on it and it made me dislike her character. She just broke Kevin's heart way too many times for my liking, lol.

But yes, she is gorgeous. I have a movie called Hack! on DVD she starred in just a year or so ago, and she's still incredibly sexy.

The Wonder Years is by far my favorite television show of all time. A couple of years ago I finally got my hands on a bootleg DVD box set. It was great. Like you X, as a kid Winnie was perhaps my biggest crush. But watching that show as an adult... she was kind of a bitch on it and it made me dislike her character. She just broke Kevin's heart way too many times for my liking, lol.

Yeah I began to realize tha too when I re-watched the series again like a year and a half ago. The ending of the first half of the series finale broke my heart when Winnie cheats on him, as I had nearly the exact same series of events happen to me.

But that's partly what I love about the show so much and their relationship. It wasn't perfect, and it didn't end happily-ever-after with them marrying and dying old together, but they meant so much to each other for so long. It was realistic and beautiful in it's own way. To quote a Hebrew proverb, "It was good, but it's good that it was".

But yes, she is gorgeous. I have a movie called Hack! on DVD she starred in just a year or so ago, and she's still incredibly sexy.

Heard that movie was pure shit, any good? Might have to check it out simply because of Danica, she's the freakin' definition of the sexy girl next door.

Yeah I began to realize tha too when I re-watched the series again like a year and a half ago. The ending of the first half of the series finale broke my heart when Winnie cheats on him, as I had nearly the exact same series of events happen to me.

I would have to say the saddest moment in television history for me was when Winnie broke up with Kevin for the first time at the Museum, the next episode Kevin makes an ass out of himself at Paul's party and afterwards that moment when he gets home and hugs his father while crying. Pretty much anything with Kevin and his dad ended up being absolute gold, but that was amazing.

But that's partly what I love about the show so much and their relationship. It wasn't perfect, and it didn't end happily-ever-after with them marrying and dying old together, but they meant so much to each other for so long. It was realistic and beautiful in it's own way. To quote a Hebrew proverb, "It was good, but it's good that it was".

I completely agree.

Heard that movie was pure shit, any good? Might have to check it out simply because of Danica, she's the freakin' definition of the sexy girl next door.

It has its moments, but overall it tries to be a satire and fails. But there are some awesome cameos and references in the film that I'm sure you'd get a kick out of, so I don't think you'd regret watching it just once. Just don't have high expectation.

The Wonder Years captures every piece of American childhood. From finding love to losing it, from hating your parents to loving them, and everything in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back