[Official] Itty Bitty Titty Committy

Kristen Bell and Elisha Cuthbert for the win. The big tittied girls on the other page can't hold a candle to these women.

Facts?

That, class, is what we like to call 'back handed slander'.

See, it almost doesn't seem like a fabrication because he appears to give us some ground back in the same breath.

Don't fall for it.

Because no picture does Michelle Trachtenberg the right amount of justice:

[youtube]F-3maSnJE3o[/youtube]​

I've realized something while viewing both threads. I don't care about the size of a womans boobs if her face is disgusting. Also, big boobs do not always mean nice boobs. While I do like big boobs as much as the next man, this committee has opened my eyes to a whole new world. So I may not be pledging my allegiance to itty bitty titty's, this group has made me appreciate them much more. I have learned its more about the shape than the size. This is an eye-awakening and life changing experience for me.

I am pretty sure that came across as creepy and a little sexist, so I'll sum it up in 3 words: This thread rocks.

I dunno 48, an out of this world ass can pretty much make up for ANYTHING dude...

lens1834971_1228921236n29990437499_862476_677.jpg

Since nobody else would...

You've had your xfear fixin' Jake, you have to get back in line to ride the Soul Train again.

She's okay. The other girls in this thread put her to shame though.

I'd turn her down.

While that might not stricktly be true, I'd certainly make no real effort to chat her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back