[Official] Itty Bitty Titty Committy

Sasha Grey FTMFW.

I saw some of her stuff when she was first starting...But, over the last few weeks, she's become one of my favorites. Almost enough for me to go shell out $50 for Pirates II...

I was going to post one of the bikini ones, but her face was a little manly in them. I figured that pic was better suited for the club anyway :)

they look like they are damn nice, y'know, in the wild. Itty Bittys like that, are more than acceptable. Tits dont have to be big to be epic, no siree, not at all.

ALEXIhdstSmle.jpg

You can't see them much here...But, her Itty Bittys are nice as well...

I demand Kristen Bell, immediately! Five thousand Kristen Bells, all nude and covered in honey! Go forth and bring me this minions.

Or, I guess I can settle for these pictures. This woman must immediately be added to our shrine worship.

f43abt.jpg

2it4xnt.jpg

14m7wuf.jpg

Elisha Cuthbert...

Probably the one actress that could get me to watch pure shit on TV...I can't stand her as an actress, but there are no flaws on that body...

She's Kiefer Sutherland's daughter on 24. She was also the girl from The Girl Next Door, you really don't recognize her Milenko?

Don't watch much 24 and the episodes I've seen didn't have her in it

Never seen Girl Next Door or Captivity

House of Wax blows and I've blocked the 1 time I watched it from my memory.

Don't watch much 24 and the episodes I've seen didn't have her in it

Never seen Girl Next Door or Captivity

House of Wax blows and I've blocked the 1 time I watched it from my memory.

You need to see both of those. And House Of Wax was good, if only for Paris dying...

Here are some of my favorite photos of her. These are very high quality (aka large) photos, so I'm going to put them in spoilers:

1z1eia1.jpg

30coai8.jpg

2n9w76w.jpg

1zfh0np.jpg

I've watched the Girl Next Door about...um...500 times just to see her fucking epic hotness.

Hottest a chick has ever looked in a movie? I think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back