[Official] Itty Bitty Titty Committy

So there goes the "homosexuality is a choice" argument, though I'm pretty sure you yourself weren't actually making that one.

I'm not talking about bisexual, fuck-anything animals FTS, I'm talking about animals that are strictly homosexual, of which there are millions. They are biologically inclined to pursue their own sex.

To be honest FTS, and I'm sure that you in no way meant to give this impression, but your paragraph there comes off like you saying that gay people have tiny brains and are incapable of upper level thought, thus they fuck anything that moves. Pretty offensive, though I'm sure thats not at all what you meant.

Edit; Can we PLEASE stop fucking talking about this in THIS thread? Absolutely not the place, lets get some more tit action, someone go start a gay thread to talk about this shit.

I fucking started one!!! Blame FTS!! those damn Texans cant help themselves!!

So there goes the "homosexuality is a choice" argument, though I'm pretty sure you yourself weren't actually making that one.

I'm not talking about bisexual, fuck-anything animals FTS, I'm talking about animals that are strictly homosexual, of which there are millions. They are biologically inclined to pursue their own sex.

To be honest FTS, and I'm sure that you in no way meant to give this impression, but your paragraph there comes off like you saying that gay people have tiny brains and are incapable of upper level thought, thus they fuck anything that moves. Pretty offensive, though I'm sure thats not at all what you meant.

Edit; Can we PLEASE stop fucking talking about this in THIS thread? Absolutely not the place, lets get some more tit action, someone go start a gay thread to talk about this shit.

Your wish is my command.

17ejjl.jpg

Megan Fox is like...guhhhhhhhhh. Perfect.

Flames Out
Dragon

Reactions: X
I'm not saying that someone wakes up and says, "I think I'm gonna be gay today." I'm just saying that the evidence that one is gay from conception is questionable.

All I meant was that when certain animal populations are allowed to act freely, they do not make distinctions based on genitalia as much as they do on proximity.

I'm done too, but I did find some interesting research just now that cites the hormone levels of the mother during pregnancy as being the culprit (this would be defined as non-genetic and non-environmental, making us all wrong.)

[Q

I'm done too, but I did find some interesting research just now that cites the hormone levels of the mother during pregnancy as being the culprit (this would be defined as non-genetic and non-environmental, making us all wrong.)

when I say genetic, I just mean different hormones and chromosomes. Not like, I have a gay dad, so im gay. hormones and things fall under the umbrella of "genetics"

when I say genetic, I just mean different hormones and chromosomes. Not like, I have a gay dad, so im gay. hormones and things fall under the umbrella of "genetics"

I think of genetics as what you inherit in black and white, and hormone levels as being affected by the mother's stress level, exercise level, food intake....

It kind of falls in between genetics, which is what we inherit, and environment, defined as our reaction to outside stimuli.

It's kind of like saying the mother's environment affects the manifestation of our genetic make up.

It is quite the gray area, and if we leave it at that, we can stop arguing and appreciate these titties....

Carrie-Underwood-703616.jpg

julianne-hough.jpg

I think of genetics as what you inherit in black and white, and hormone levels as being affected by the mother's stress level, exercise level, food intake....

It kind of falls in between genetics, which is what we inherit, and environment, defined as our reaction to outside stimuli.

It's kind of like saying the mother's environment affects the manifestation of our genetic make up.

It is quite the gray area, and if we leave it at that, we can stop arguing and appreciate these titties....

Carrie-Underwood-703616.jpg

julianne-hough.jpg

as long as we have gotten tot he point were we can agree that its a naturally occuring thing

Julianna Hough's and Carrie Underwood's tits are naturally occuring things, and this is why I love them.

I don't know how loosely we are describing natural. I can find evidence for the genetic theory, the hormone theory, and the environment theory, and evidence that takes parts of all them and makes a clusterfuck of pseudoscience.

I can agree that people smarter than me will figure it out some day, but until then, it makes for a good debate.

...What?! Hayden Panettiere?...Alien face? No taste sir, no taste. She's gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back