[Official] Itty Bitty Titty Committy

its the smoking and drinking, really. I can handle drinking up to a small extent, but smoking? ugh, fuck no, never again

Yeah, drinking ain't so bad. Smoking is a bit much to deal with. Not only is it just gross, but it drains your money like there's no tomorrow...

I'm so glad my girlfriend doesn't smoke...

like I said though. drinking is only to a certain extent. a point comes were me and the girl arent very much alike after so much, y'know

I put these in spoilers because the pics are big, but these are the cream of the crop as far as I'm concerned when it comes to celebs without huge boobs:

Tori Praver
x5z6e.jpg

Petra Nemcova
30xk45x.jpg

Minka Kelly
334u1jq.jpg

OLD SCHOOL Tiffani-Amber Thiessen
2gui7hc.jpg

how is it unnatural? Surely you arent dumb enough to think people choose the shit? there have been genetic studies done that show that gay or bi people legit have different chromosomes than straights. dont be silly.

Actually, what was discovered was a correlation between gay people and certain genetic anomalies. I'm not going to find the article, but apparently, somewhere within a chromosome a different protein combination occurs at a slightly higher rate in the gay community than it does in the straight community. It occurs in both sets of people naturally. Saying that this anomaly is a root cause of gayness is like saying lefties are naturally better at baseball than righties because left handedness occurs at twice the rate in baseball than it does in natural society.

Actually, what was discovered was a correlation between gay people and certain genetic anomalies. I'm not going to find the article, but apparently, somewhere within a chromosome a different protein combination occurs at a slightly higher rate in the gay community than it does in the straight community. It occurs in both sets of people naturally. Saying that this anomaly is a root cause of gayness is like saying lefties are naturally better at baseball than righties because left handedness occurs at twice the rate in baseball than it does in natural society.

er, im sure thats not the only one. I said multiple. Ive seen them Southy.

Sorry, I meant the one I read.

I don't know if it's a choice or genetic, or if there is a genetic predisposition that allows for making the choice easier, but they're people too.

I understand 48 is being intolerant. That's his right. That, of course, gives everyone else the right to pile on. I'm not sure he deserves it, but he brought it on himself.

Now, back to tits.

Sorry, I meant the one I read.

I don't know if it's a choice or genetic, or if there is a genetic predisposition that allows for making the choice easier, but they're people too.

I understand 48 is being intolerant. That's his right. That, of course, gives everyone else the right to pile on. I'm not sure he deserves it, but he brought it on himself.

Now, back to tits.

Ill pose you the same question I posed him in his ignorance thread.

Could you ever under any circumstances get hard looking at a naked man? While thinking only of him?

no. HELL no. Exactly. so therefore, how can you possibly suggest someone CHOOSES that?

Ill pose you the same question I posed him in his ignorance thread.

Could you ever under any circumstances get hard looking at a naked man? While thinking only of him?

no. HELL no. Exactly. so therefore, how can you possibly suggest someone CHOOSES that?

I didn't like fish when I was younger, but I was intrigued at why people enjoyed this alternative eating style. So I continued to expose myself to it, and over time, fish wasn't so bad, and I eventually began to like it.

I don't think someone looks at a dick and gets a boner and then decides they are gay.

Super hot. Mean Girls is epic for her and the other hot chicks.

Her and Rachel McAdams FTMFW. I'd bone Lohan too if she wasn't a crack****e.

I didn't like fish when I was younger, but I was intrigued at why people enjoyed this alternative eating style. So I continued to expose myself to it, and over time, fish wasn't so bad, and I eventually began to like it.

I don't think someone looks at a dick and gets a boner and then decides they are gay.

:lmao: well then how the fuck do you think it happens? we arent talking about food here, we are talking about uncontrollable physiological reactions.

the first time you looked at some hot tits, did you CHOOSE to get a chub? fuck naw, shit just happened. Come on man.

:lmao: well then how the fuck do you think it happens? we arent talking about food here, we are talking about uncontrollable physiological reactions.

the first time you looked at some hot tits, did you CHOOSE to get a chub? fuck naw, shit just happened. Come on man.

Eh, I'm not going to pretend that I understand genetics. I just know that there are a lot of coincidences and no solid proof.

I mean, seriously, is there a gene that makes some guys like fat girls? Is there something genetic that makes me like blonds? Honestly, I believe in nurture over nature, and there is just as likely some events early in childhood that have influenced a decision. If a child is exposed to his feminine side more than others, wouldn't he manifest feminine traits....like an attraction to men?

Eh, I'm not going to pretend that I understand genetics. I just know that there are a lot of coincidences and no solid proof.

I mean, seriously, is there a gene that makes some guys like fat girls? Is there something genetic that makes me like blonds? Honestly, I believe in nurture over nature, and there is just as likely some events early in childhood that have influenced a decision. If a child is exposed to his feminine side more than others, wouldn't he manifest feminine traits....like an attraction to men?

likely, there is.

I mean. I grew up in a house of all women, and I love pussy as much as anyone. Sooooo? according to you, I should be gay?

its physiolgical reaction man. It cant be controlled. and like I said. Genetics proves it.

no man. not attractive. I mean she is pretty, but I cant handle NO tits, and she has basically none whatsoever. Unacceptable. The NorCal disproves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back