[Official] Hardcore Holly Sucks Thread

whatya mean??

and dont forget u will be adding kennedy to that list soon...and probably Edge, furthermore than already...

Kennedy may (never know with asshole Trips) happen at WM 25, regardless of what Regal mark Will says.

Edge will never make the list, but seriously.

Undertaker, HBK and HHH need to get the fuck out already. I'm sick of the same cycle of wrestlers.

Nah Trips is super high on Edge. I wouldnt be shocked at all to see Trips vs Edge sometime in the very near future. I see Taker and HBK being out soon enough...but Trips?? Meh, I think barring catastrophic injury (which isnt unlikely really LOL) he will be around for AT LEAST another 5 years...I mean...who is gonna tell him no???

And yea, Trips didnt totally make Cena...that was more Edge and Angle than Trips...

first off I would give more credit to edge over angle on who made cena i mean seriously Cena vs Edge got Cena over with the fans and were also the best matchs that had cena in them....

and as for hardcore holly he is a good wrestler honestly i would rather see him on ECW than raw because the Holly and Rhodes tag team is not that great they dont do anything with them congrats your tag champs where do we go from here? Lets showcase them in real matchs and then judge them instead of well he never got a push because he has no charisma he sucks as a wrestler, bullshit, come on the entire reason him and cody are a tag team is do to the lets use holly as a mentor figure for rhodes and when they wrestled each other it was not that bad. the problem is they are currently doing a mostly one sided fued with holly and rhodes vs. carlito and santino. It's not all hollys fault some of it does fall on the writeing staff. and fyi he is supposed to be the no nonsense vet who goes out and beats people down and i think he does a good job with the gimick he has had for years.

What are you talking about? Cena made Edge.

And Norcal, No. Get HHH, HBK and Undertaker the fuck out of the main event scene. How else are you going to build up the new stars with these leftover clowns in the way?

A) I'm a Hardcore Holly mark..

I'm sorry.

B) Best dropkick in the business..

people say that because it's the only positive thing they can say about him. Other wrestlers do dropkicks just as well, yet they have other abilities so nobody focuses on that.

C) Very athletic..

In what way? The dropkick?

D) Great feuds with Al Snow..

If that was great what was Austin/McMahon?

E) The Miz's name is....The Miz.

The Miz is wank. Not as bad as Holly though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back