Hardcore Holly SCREWJOB?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Money

Dark Match Jobber
Can I just ask...

What the hell was that!? - December to Dismember; Damn right! That referee from the Main Event should be FIRED.

I call attention to the moment where Hardcore Holly was WRONGLY eliminated. - Test didn't even get a 2 Count on Holly and he got up and the ref shouted for the elimination!

It was the WORST Moment in ECW History; Maybe second when it came to Bobby Lashley becoming the NEW ECW Champion!

Anyway, what are your thoughts? I was so happy when Hardcore Holly was put in the match; but the way he was jobbed and furthermore SCREWED was damn right criminal!

That guy has my ultimate respect for his passion for the business, and the commitment he has given to the company. Yet Bobby walks in, and a year later he's ECW Champion?! - WHAT THE FUCK?

This is typical Vince McMahon shite; and he wonders why he can't get good ratings...

Your thoughts?

I liked Lashey on Smackdown but he new he wouldn't get the title cause of Batista so he bitched & moaned to get moved & gets handed the ECW Title, i think it's bullshit Vince must have a hard-on for this guy or think every champ has to be big. RVD should've won the belt back or at least last longer than he did now i see RVD & CM Punk fueding with no shot at the title. just cause Lashley was unhappy on Smackdown why the hell should he get the ECW Title, does he think he's so special that he needs a title no matter which one it is.

Yes that's right I definitely noticed this and am finding it hard to believe how it could have happened.

I can understand wrestlers botching high flying moves but how the Hell does a referee manage to botch counting to three?

This is probably Storyline, setting up a Lashley vs Holly feud once Big Show gets hurt.

Holly can be like, you never eliminated me, you are a fake champion, blah, blah, blah....let's fight.

Pretty sure Holly was in on it. Not like the Montreal Screwjob

MikePhotoGuy said:
This is probably Storyline, setting up a Lashley vs Holly feud once Big Show gets hurt.

Holly can be like, you never eliminated me, you are a fake champion, blah, blah, blah....let's fight.

Pretty sure Holly was in on it. Not like the Montreal Screwjob

na i just think bad referee = bad officiating:sabu2: :robvandam: crack is our friend!!!

I like Lashley, but I agree that he didn't deserve this when Hardcore Holly's dedicated his life to the WWE, and RVD has stayed with the WWE even when they ruined ECW. Vince McMahon must not read forums and everything because nobody ever seems happy with him. I know I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back