• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude you come on here and say the same shit every week," fuck TNA", "TNA sucks", "that show is the worse show I've ever seen" and then you contradict yourself by saying "I never watch TNA", you were on the LD spewing your garbage lastnight and would back it up with "I'm not watching the show I never do", at least other people that do criticise the show watch it and form their opinion from actually watching the show. your opinion of TNA cant be taken seriously and no one cares about it anyway.

Now before you start calling me any names like TNAfanboy and whatever other bullshit you can come up with, I'm a WRESTLING fan of 30 some odd years and have forgotten more shit about wrestling than you will ever know about WRESTLING, I've watched WWE/WWF, GCW, NWA/wCw, AWA, WCCW, UWF, ECW, AND TNA but I have no Blind loyalty towards any one of them, they all have their flaws, yes wwe has flaws they are stale and boring right now and least TNA offers an option to see something else which is good for the buisness, and since you want them to fail so bad you obviously dont grasp that concept.

I watch it the last 2 week's, this week I did'nt watch it and I never said anything negative about yesterday's show.

I don't want it to fail, I just don't see how it can succeed the way it's going now.

Dude you come on here and say the same shit every week," fuck TNA", "TNA sucks", "that show is the worse show I've ever seen" and then you contradict yourself by saying "I never watch TNA", you were on the LD spewing your garbage lastnight and would back it up with "I'm not watching the show I never do", at least other people that do criticise the show watch it and form their opinion from actually watching the show. your opinion of TNA cant be taken seriously and no one cares about it anyway.

Now before you start calling me any names like TNAfanboy and whatever other bullshit you can come up with, I'm a WRESTLING fan of 30 some odd years and have forgotten more shit about wrestling than you will ever know about WRESTLING, I've watched WWE/WWF, GCW, NWA/wCw, AWA, WCCW, UWF, ECW, AND TNA but I have no Blind loyalty towards any one of them, they all have their flaws, yes wwe has flaws they are stale and boring right now and least TNA offers an option to see something else which is good for the buisness, and since you want them to fail so bad you obviously dont grasp that concept.

And I'm not always critical of TNA, I though Sacrifice was a exceptionally good show, becuase the PPV's have proven to be better than the actual show. I though Kazarian vs. Max Buck was a great match. It's the show I see the flaw's in and the fact they have'nt built anyone up in ten year's that is why I don't think highly of TNA.

Using him even once has made me lose all respect I used to have for this company.

And last time I saw Hornswoggle he was whippin' ass at the Royal Rumble alongside Cena. Once again, if you listen carefully you can hear the IQ of the WWE Universe (ugh...) hit the floor.

He's only on NXT? Here's a clue. Midgets don't belong in wrestling companies as active roster members, let alone beating people up.

Midgets, dance offs, singing contests, Pee Wee fucking Herman, Drew Carrey being inducted before Macho Man, frozen ratings for half a decade, melting Pay-Per-View buys, a failed "youth movement" which shows you just how good WWE writing is, hiring people from Hollywood to write a wrestling show, over-scripting every single promo and forcing wrestlers to REHERSE something that should be spontaneous and coming from the heart, based on actual emotions not tips, shitting on the business every Monday and Friday, turning wrestling into a morning cartoon, being considered a "children's show" by the general public, removing wrestling from the name, not calling the wrestlers - wrestlers and wrestling fans - wrestling fans, BUT still having your main attraction called "WRESTLEMania" - where the fuck is the logic in that? A roster FULL of talentless turds that couldn't have a memorable match or a promo to save their freaking lives. A comitee of bookers that can't start and finish anything well. Booking that's just beyond ridiculiously ******ed. Lazy, tired writing, boring storylines that lead to absolutely nothing. Pushing young stars to the moon where they meet John Cena or Randy Orton and get absolutely demolished. Two day title reigns. Unwillingness to experiment, to take chances, to take risks, to add some fucking excitement to this steaming pile of crap. It's a damn freaking shame that WWE's not even a half of what it used to be 10 years ago, quality wise and numbers wise.

I can go on and on and on and on with WWE's actual bullshit. How you people can act as if you're Gods is mistifying to me. TNA has problems, a lot of them are the same as WWE's, but acting like TNA's the worst company in the world WHILE being WWE fans is the funniest AND saddest thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

Don't watch TNA. Do us all a favor. Don't comment on it. You make complete asses out of yourselves. Have some self respect.

Zeven-Zion, I find it funny that not only did you not try to counter my initial rant about TNA (even more-so you probably didn't even read it) and try to oppose what I was saying and have a real debate, but you completely went off topic and bashed WWE (a show you obviously haven't wantch for a long while as seeing from your post).

Using him even once has made me lose all respect I used to have for this company.

And last time I saw Hornswoggle he was whippin' ass at the Royal Rumble alongside Cena. Once again, if you listen carefully you can hear the IQ of the WWE Universe (ugh...) hit the floor.

He's only on NXT? Here's a clue. Midgets don't belong in wrestling companies as active roster members, let alone beating people up.

Midgets, dance offs, singing contests, Pee Wee fucking Herman, Drew Carrey being inducted before Macho Man, frozen ratings for half a decade, melting Pay-Per-View buys, a failed "youth movement" which shows you just how good WWE writing is, hiring people from Hollywood to write a wrestling show, over-scripting every single promo and forcing wrestlers to REHERSE something that should be spontaneous and coming from the heart, based on actual emotions not tips, shitting on the business every Monday and Friday, turning wrestling into a morning cartoon, being considered a "children's show" by the general public, removing wrestling from the name, not calling the wrestlers - wrestlers and wrestling fans - wrestling fans, BUT still having your main attraction called "WRESTLEMania" - where the fuck is the logic in that? A roster FULL of talentless turds that couldn't have a memorable match or a promo to save their freaking lives. A comitee of bookers that can't start and finish anything well. Booking that's just beyond ridiculiously ******ed. Lazy, tired writing, boring storylines that lead to absolutely nothing. Pushing young stars to the moon where they meet John Cena or Randy Orton and get absolutely demolished. Two day title reigns. Unwillingness to experiment, to take chances, to take risks, to add some fucking excitement to this steaming pile of crap. It's a damn freaking shame that WWE's not even a half of what it used to be 10 years ago, quality wise and numbers wise.

I can go on and on and on and on with WWE's actual bullshit. How you people can act as if you're Gods is mistifying to me. TNA has problems, a lot of them are the same as WWE's, but acting like TNA's the worst company in the world WHILE being WWE fans is the funniest AND saddest thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

Don't watch TNA. Do us all a favor. Don't comment on it. You make complete asses out of yourselves. Have some self respect.

That's it! I've had enough! Zevon, take a trip to NY. I am taking you out on the town and getting you laid!

It's obvious that you have a lot of anger built up and we need to rectify this and I think some nice, high quality New York pussy is just the ticket. All of that anger will subside and you will see the world in less tainted eyes.

I do wonder though, did Vince McMahon steal your girlfriend while raping your mother and robbing your father? It seems that you have quite the vendetta against WWE. So much that so that you hijacked a TNA COMPLAINTS thread to complain about the WWE. I feel like your complaint belongs in WWE's complaint department, not here. On top of that, your arguments are older than Stephanie's breast implants.

For one thing, listen to the interview I did with Petey Williams. We talked about midget wrestling a little bit because they have it in Lucha Libre USA. Believe it or not, people dig it. No, they shouldn't go over regular talent and that hasn't happened on a regular show in a long time, but people dig midget wrestling. Hell, WWE and WCW had it in the early 90's. Still, kind of an unwarranted criticism.

It seems like your biggest reason to like TNA is that you have some sort of hatred for WWE that is burned so deeply that you have to support the competition. No matter what the competition does, it has to be better than Vince's product because he did something personally upsetting to you. And, if you can convince everyone else that they are idiots for not agreeing with you, then your work spreading the message of the lord and savior Dixie Carter will be rewarded with 72 virgins.

Look, buddy boy itssoeasy is looking for a fight and you are giving him one. Unfortunately, you are losing the fight because instead of counterpointing his arguments against TNA, you attacked WWE rather than defend TNA. Not a great strategy to give this guy reason to believe the company you like is any good.

I'm just saying man, we'll go out for drinks, get you some chicks, and I'll invite Vince along and you guys can patch up this hatred you have. I'm sure after a few drinks, you'll at least TRY and fight a little fair :)

That's it! I've had enough! Zevon, take a trip to NY. I am taking you out on the town and getting you laid!
PUSSAY TIME! See, who says being a TNA mark is a bad thing. It's all fine but can you set up a VISA too? Pretty please? :blush:

It's obvious that you have a lot of anger built up and we need to rectify this and I think some nice, high quality New York pussy is just the ticket. All of that anger will subside and you will see the world in less tainted eyes.
The world's our oister, brother! Chyeah!

I do wonder though, did Vince McMahon steal your girlfriend while raping your mother and robbing your father? It seems that you have quite the vendetta against WWE. So much that so that you hijacked a TNA COMPLAINTS thread to complain about the WWE. I feel like your complaint belongs in WWE's complaint department, not here. On top of that, your arguments are older than Stephanie's breast implants.
Don't you EVER mock Stephanie's puppies. 'Kay?

I'm just really frustrated with the WWE and every once in a while I'll vent it all out and then shut up about it for a couple of months. For years and years and years I waited them to produce something that I like. They didn't. I got sick of waiting. Started watching TNA. They produce what I want to see. Now I shit on WWE for kicks. Some people shit on TNA for kicks. Either way, we all have one thing in common we really like to shit.

For one thing, listen to the interview I did with Petey Williams. We talked about midget wrestling a little bit because they have it in Lucha Libre USA. Believe it or not, people dig it. No, they shouldn't go over regular talent and that hasn't happened on a regular show in a long time, but people dig midget wrestling. Hell, WWE and WCW had it in the early 90's. Still, kind of an unwarranted criticism.

Yeah, but it's midgetS who can actually wrestle. MigetS. Not A midget. You're SERIOUSLY going to tell me that a midget pinning someone with a splash off the top rope is good? You're SERIOUSLY thinking that people "dig" a 2 feet twerp disappearing into DRAWN holes in the wall? Is this not insulting people's intelligence? EVEN a bit? You seriously sit there, watch Hornswoggle and go "this is entertaining, I want to see more"? C'mon dude. It's like someone being disappointed that a Bischoff/Hogan promo ended. Besides, Dragon Gate USA and WWE are two totally different animals. For one, Dragon Gate has the word "Dragon" in its name. Auto-win.

Yes, they had it in the early 90's. They had a lot of crazy shit in the early 90's. It's 2011 now. And another deal with WWE is .. there used to be a time when someone could take a shit on live TV and WWE would make it awesome. Now they can't get me excited for anything because I just know they'll fuck it up. I didn't get excited for Nexus, and thank God I didn't. I didn't get excited for Kong. I didn't get excited for Bryan Danielson. I didn't get excited for Ziggler being pushed. Not being excited for all of that saved me a ton of disappointment, and I'm sick of being disappointed. WWE doesn't reward me as a viewer. TNA, believe it or not, does. Their storylines seem like a car trying to stay on the road and not crash into a tree, but they always make it worth my time in the end. With WWE I just feel like they don't really give a crap or try because they're already big.

It seems like your biggest reason to like TNA is that you have some sort of hatred for WWE that is burned so deeply that you have to support the competition. No matter what the competition does, it has to be better than Vince's product because he did something personally upsetting to you. And, if you can convince everyone else that they are idiots for not agreeing with you, then your work spreading the message of the lord and savior Dixie Carter will be rewarded with 72 virgins.

Not exactly. The only truth in that first sentence is that if I didn't go back to watching WWE back in 2007 I wouldn't know TNA existed. I was not happy with WWE's product, I saw TNA, I liked it more, I started watching. Is that so hard to understand? You can pull all of those conspiracies out of your ass. I just like TNA better. I did for a long time, but I wouldn't allow myself to like it and watch it all the way because I was hooked on the WWE because I grew up with it. Fortunately I'm open minded and gave TNA a shot. That's all it is.

Look, buddy boy itssoeasy is looking for a fight and you are giving him one. Unfortunately, you are losing the fight because instead of counterpointing his arguments against TNA, you attacked WWE rather than defend TNA. Not a great strategy to give this guy reason to believe the company you like is any good.
You can't argue with a person who's in denial. He doesn't watch the product and he craps on it. Any reasonable argument I present will be countered with "Hogan is old" "Bischoff is old" "Joe was kidnapped and came back all fine". You know he's an idiot. How do you argue with an ignorant blockhead? It's like arguing with me. I mean ... ah ... MOVING ON! YOU DIDN'T READ THAT! :suspic:

I'm just saying man, we'll go out for drinks, get you some chicks, and I'll invite Vince along and you guys can patch up this hatred you have. I'm sure after a few drinks, you'll at least TRY and fight a little fair :)
<3

TNA Complaints thread.. awesome. Anderson is the champ... I hate this guy. He looks like Hardcore Holly, but atleast Holly was tall and went to the gym. He is god awful in the ring and is overarted on the mic... I wont be watching TNA main events for awhile it seems...

TNA is still doing the same bad things they have been doin for year. Turns back and forth, not pushing talent to their potential, no long term bookin among other things.

First post on Wrestleboard, so I will try to make it a good one. :rolleyes:

TNA has been losing direction ever since Bischoff and Hogan have appeared on camera. My opinions on what TNA needs to do to correct its sinking ship.

1. Get rid of Hogan and Bischoff. Can't believe the two guys who helped destroy WCW are at the helm of a wrestling company once again. If they are not planning to use Hogan as a face, get rid of him. Bischoff can him !!

2.Tired of the "Immortal" group. Horrible group of wrestlers. Too many garbage wrestlers. C'mon, Matt Hardy? Give me a break. Should have stuck with Fortune and Flair as the main heal group. And I mean the original Fortune of Beer Money, AG Styles and Kazarian. What a great heal group!! And with Flair as the manager, now that was a great idea. Two bad they made the group faces and now they face a beat down by Hogan's forces week after week.

3. Push the young guys. Sting should be guiding the younger guys. Not one of the focuses of your promotion. They need to push the fortune guys, the motor city machine guns, amazing red, Matt Morgan, Crimson, etc. Matt Morgan would have made an ideal champion for TNA. He is big, a good wrestler and excellent on the mic. Why they are pushing him down the ladder baffles me.

4. Longer feuds. What happened to the days of Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair?
Love the days when feuds would last longer than a month. Of course this started with the advent of the pay-per-view and the growing amount of wrestlers in each promotion.

5. Bring Jay Lethal back. Another dismissal of talent that baffles me. Awesome talent and his impressions were fantastic.

Would love to hear what others think.

Also dump Russo and bring in Paul Heyman. Loved Paul Heyman's interview concerning TNA. He was right on with everything he said. Dixie Carter needs to hire him and let him have total control over TNA.

My main beef (which I'm sure has been uttered by many others) with the show is that they don't do enough to promote the newer talent.

TNA is too busy trying to be WCW 2.0 by promoting the legends and honestly, it's killing the company, maybe not overseas (where TNA is apparently very popular), but certainly here in it's home country.

Am I really seeing Joker Sting, this shit is just to fucking funny, and not in a good way, really Joker Sting. WTF, *sigh*

Am I really seeing Joker Sting, this shit is just to fucking funny, and not in a good way, really Joker Sting. WTF, *sigh*

You dislike Joker Sting? Y'all should be booing yerself.

While 6 months ago I was of the opinion that The Stinger might as well call it a day, based on the fact that he felt like he was phoning it in pretty much for the entire duration of his last run with TNA. Lately there's been a fire in Sting's belly and he seems to have raised his game. I am all for this, hell, I was even beginning to buy him is a credible World Champion prior to his loss.

Over the last few weeks, TNA has gotten ridiculous. The first sign of annoyance was when I noticed they started playing fake crowd noise in the background during the entire show. It is so obvious and does absolutely zero to improve the show. If they could somehow replace the actual crowd noise ("YOU STILL GOT IT CLAP-CLAP-CLAP, YOU STILL GOT IT CLAP-CLAP-CLAP") with something better, that would be one thing, but they don't even do this. They still let the idiot crowd do their idiotic chants and just add the terrible piped-in crowd noise.

Then there's the whole Sting-is-now-The-Joker angle. How terrible is this? I get that they are trying to ultimately turn Hogan face, but making Sting look like a Heath Ledger wannabe is not the way to go about it. He is "the Icon," yet nothing he is doing lately is iconic at all.

On this week's Impact, there was a skit (I don't know what else to call it) between Hogan and Sting where Hogan was attacking Sting. Since Hogan is nothing more than a walking corpse right now, and cannot do anything remotely physical, they actually had the fake "punch" sounds you hear in movies every time he "landed" a punch. Then he grabbed the bat and did one of the worst fake bat hits I have ever witnessed, and this includes the days when Sting would bend the Whiffle Ball bat back in the NWO days.

I am not saying this as a TNA hater. I like several wrestlers in the organization (Sting remains my favorite of all time). I just think the show has become an absolute joke these days and the wrestlers should be embarrassed to be a part of it. If (when) Jeff Hardy comes back, they should officially throw in the towel.

Oh, and look, Mr. Anderson is the newest member of Immortal. I bet that lasts a month, tops...

"has gotten" implies it wasn't terrible to begin with. As of around early 2009 when I started watching full time, it has always been awful, and only gotten worse with Bischoff and Hogan's arrival.

And I actually started with high hopes for TNA in 2009, particularly with the bringing in of Curry Man and Tiger Mask

wow....look at dizzo and all the TNABOTS kissing TNA's ass!

GUYS FACE IT!!!!!

TNA's DEAD and IT WILL NEVER RECOVER!!! because if it did then TNA would be competing on monday nights against RAW instead of getting their asses handed to them by VKM and running back to thursday nights like the bitches that they are! 2. tna would be popping 2.0-4.0's instead of being stuck in the 1.0-1.5 range for what 2 years? and buyrates...DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!! you TNABOTS are laughing at 65,000 buys for over the limit? well IMO 65,000 buys may be bad for WWE but at least it's better than TNA's horrendous buyrates for their crappy PPV's:p and the 2.4 july 4th rating for RAW....HMMMMM? i bet you BOTS are laughing at that too! BUUUTTTTT! even raw's lowest ratings is still better than CRAPACT!

and to dickszo:

lay off the TNA spermade kid because it is making you go bonkers!

"I BELEIVE IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT AS I HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT!" it's a free country!

wow....look at dizzo and all the TNABOTS kissing TNA's ass!

GUYS FACE IT!!!!!

TNA's DEAD and IT WILL NEVER RECOVER!!! because if it did then TNA would be competing on monday nights against RAW instead of getting their asses handed to them by VKM and running back to thursday nights like the bitches that they are! 2. tna would be popping 2.0-4.0's instead of being stuck in the 1.0-1.5 range for what 2 years? and buyrates...DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!! you TNABOTS are laughing at 65,000 buys for over the limit? well IMO 65,000 buys may be bad for WWE but at least it's better than TNA's horrendous buyrates for their crappy PPV's:p and the 2.4 july 4th rating for RAW....HMMMMM? i bet you BOTS are laughing at that too! BUUUTTTTT! even raw's lowest ratings is still better than CRAPACT!

and to dickszo:

lay off the TNA spermade kid because it is making you go bonkers!

"I BELEIVE IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT AS I HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT!" it's a free country!

Dude calm down its just two competing companies none of which you own or happen to have any hear-say in so simmer it down

TNA has been losing direction ever since Bischoff and Hogan have appeared on camera.

As I ask of everyone who makes this same tired point... HOW is TNA that different now than before Hogan and Bischoff arrived? X-Division and six-sided ring aside, has there really been any chance in the types of angles and stories they've done? The flip-flop of character alignments? Before Immortal you had the Main Event Mafia and Planet Jarrett.

1. Get rid of Hogan and Bischoff. Can't believe the two guys who helped destroy WCW are at the helm of a wrestling company once again. If they are not planning to use Hogan as a face, get rid of him. Bischoff can him !!

Are they "at the helm" of TNA, or are they characters playing a role? How much more power do they actually have backstage than Mick Foley playing the "Network Executive?" You find this out for sure, with proof, and then maybe you have something.

2.Tired of the "Immortal" group. Horrible group of wrestlers. Too many garbage wrestlers. C'mon, Matt Hardy? Give me a break. Should have stuck with Fortune and Flair as the main heal group. And I mean the original Fortune of Beer Money, AG Styles and Kazarian. What a great heal group!! And with Flair as the manager, now that was a great idea. Two bad they made the group faces and now they face a beat down by Hogan's forces week after week.

Big problem with Fortune as heels; TNA fans still cheered for them. AJ Styles was getting pops regardless of what he did. Beer Money was getting over despite being bad guys. It wasn't working because the Impact Zone fans don't respect the business enough to try and play along with the show. Instead, they had to adjust.

And yes, Immortal is a pretty sad collection for a group that's supposed to be the dominant force in the company. But don't sleep on Bully Ray's work the last several months. Gunner is looking better all the time. And Hardy, while still not that great, has put on some very good matches lately. Now that they have a legitimate Main Eventer in Anderson, hopefully they will seem more credible.

3. Push the young guys. Sting should be guiding the younger guys. Not one of the focuses of your promotion. They need to push the fortune guys, the motor city machine guns, amazing red, Matt Morgan, Crimson, etc. Matt Morgan would have made an ideal champion for TNA. He is big, a good wrestler and excellent on the mic. Why they are pushing him down the ladder baffles me.

If you think Morgan is "excellent" on the mic, then right there you expose a serious flaw in your judgment. Matt has very suspect mic skills. His delivery is shaky and he's really long-winded. He's especially bad as a face. It's a shame they had to turn him face when Anderson got hurt, because it's been a ticket to nowhere for him. Hopefully he'll get back to playing heel soon.

4. Longer feuds. What happened to the days of Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair?
Love the days when feuds would last longer than a month. Of course this started with the advent of the pay-per-view and the growing amount of wrestlers in each promotion.

Do you actually watch TNA? Angle/Jarrett, Joe/Pope, Sting/Anderson, Styles/Ray... they have PLENTY of feuds that go the distance. Some of them probably last TOO LONG, to be honest. Let's move your complaint to the WWE board where it belongs.

5. Bring Jay Lethal back. Another dismissal of talent that baffles me. Awesome talent and his impressions were fantastic.

Yes, the impressions were fantastic. And guess what? That was the only thing "awesome" about Lethal. He was terrible without the gimmicks. I never gave a shit about anything he had to say or do after his feud with Flair. Take what I said about Morgan's mic skills and multiple by 100... that's Lethal on the mic.

Would love to hear what others think.

Still feel that way? ;)

they dont try anymore..plain and simple

THEY DON'T DO WHAT?!?

Are you fucking joking me? TNA doesn't try? If they tried any harder, they'd be dead in exhaustion. I hate this thread for being such a magnet for dumb comments, but then I saw this. Apparently expanding their TV deals in the UK, Australia and travelling to the Middle East isn't fucking trying. Bringing in indy workers, meaningless. Making 3 major stars in one year out of Gunner, Ray and Crimson. Not trying. This is bullshit. Gimme my ball. I'm going home.

Ok.. I'm sorry... I'm not a wwe mark or anything, sure I loved wwe 1996 - 2001 but since then its utter shit, until recently with the cm punk saga..

Even wcw 1997 - it's end was great..

But what the fuck, honestly. Who gives these gimmicks tna are using the ok?!?!! Robbie e?? A jersey shore rip off?!?! Really?!? Amazing red? What kind of a name is that?? This zima ion kid is an ugly Afro ugly sunglassers wearing wog with bad attire.. Thank god he didn't win the contract..

Shark boy?!?! SHARK BOY???!?! dear god...

Brian Kendrick just hurts my ears... Rocking up on impact last week in sandals?!?!

Generation me.. Thank god they lost their contracts, bland Matt n Jeff hardy try-hards only worse than them... Much worse, horrendious haircut for the one who looks like jay of jay and silent bob fame.. And the other, greasy faced greasy haired pretty boy.. Or something, I don't really care.

Samoa Joe is an obese boring 'trying to be tough' douche. I don't care what he's done in the past and how many good mathes he's had, he like many others in tna just plain annoy me..

As I mentioned, the fruits in the ultimate x match were all just shit, hence the match was shit.. Alex shelly = bland indie cunt. Shannon more = goth freak, mohhawk?!? Lol. Robbie e = pathetic jersey shore rip off... Sigh. Amazing red = bland, stupid name.

I'm sorry but tna is cringe worthy dont flame me just a opinion destination x was fucking horse radish

Seeyoubye

Ok.. I'm sorry... I'm not a wwe mark or anything, sure I loved wwe 1996 - 2001 but since then its utter shit, until recently with the cm punk saga..

Even wcw 1997 - it's end was great..

But what the fuck, honestly. Who gives these gimmicks tna are using the ok?!?!! Robbie e?? A jersey shore rip off?!?! Really?!? Amazing red? What kind of a name is that?? This zima ion kid is an ugly Afro ugly sunglassers wearing wog with bad attire.. Thank god he didn't win the contract..

Shark boy?!?! SHARK BOY???!?! dear god...

Brian Kendrick just hurts my ears... Rocking up on impact last week in sandals?!?!

Generation me.. Thank god they lost their contracts, bland Matt n Jeff hardy try-hards only worse than them... Much worse, horrendious haircut for the one who looks like jay of jay and silent bob fame.. And the other, greasy faced greasy haired pretty boy.. Or something, I don't really care.

Samoa Joe is an obese boring 'trying to be tough' douche. I don't care what he's done in the past and how many good mathes he's had, he like many others in tna just plain annoy me..

As I mentioned, the fruits in the ultimate x match were all just shit, hence the match was shit.. Alex shelly = bland indie cunt. Shannon more = goth freak, mohhawk?!? Lol. Robbie e = pathetic jersey shore rip off... Sigh. Amazing red = bland, stupid name.

I'm sorry but tna is cringe worthy dont flame me just a opinion destination x was fucking horse radish

Seeyoubye

:wtf::wtf: Ultimate Warrior is that you?

Are you insane, most of what you said is pure shit. Do you watch the product or you are bashing TNA without actually watching it? The only thing i can agree with you, is that GenMe/Young Bucks are Hardy Boys rip-offs. Everything else you said is pure shit, because Destination X was way better than that abomination that was Wrestlemania 27.

God!! All I was saying is that the ppv hence tna is lame coz of the lame gimmicks!! Is that an invalid point?!?! It's why they're suffering for christs sake!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back