• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm guessing Kaz will actually be the saviour of the X-Division. Kendrick is just the mouth piece of the X-Division as he is the only one who can work the mic.

Kaz? The guy who was also beaten clean in five minutes by Abyss only last week? How am I supposed to care or believe that Kaz can win? Just another example of TNA's awful booking.

I believe Dreamers wrestling career is about to expire. Having AJ beat him is a good way to say AJ (The saviour of TNA) can beat a loser like Dreamer even when he is injured. If Bully Ray was pinned then maybe I would be upset.

It's not about Dreamer looking weak. It's about Immortal as a unit looking weak. While Dreamer was pinned, Bully Ray also lost. And I can't imagine Dreamer (a lifelong babyface) leaving TNA (and presumably mainstream televised wrestling) a heel.

On a final note I actually think the wrestling on Impact has been better in the last 2 weeks than what I have seen on the Worlds Worst Entertainment for a while.

Really not. There has been one decent match on IW in the past two weeks and that was Angle vs. RVD.

I also love the EY storyline. Hilarious! :lol:

It's not bad, to be fair.

Kaz? The guy who was also beaten clean in five minutes by Abyss only last week? How am I supposed to care or believe that Kaz can win? Just another example of TNA's awful booking.

It's not about Dreamer looking weak. It's about Immortal as a unit looking weak. While Dreamer was pinned, Bully Ray also lost. And I can't imagine Dreamer (a lifelong babyface) leaving TNA (and presumably mainstream televised wrestling) a heel.

Really not. There has been one decent match on IW in the past two weeks and that was Angle vs. RVD.

It's not bad, to be fair.

First of all Kaz lost why? Because he fell for Abyss being hurt and got caught off guard. Over look much?

When did Tommy Dreamer join Immortal? He turned heel because Bully Ray made him do it to keep his job. In a tag team match when you don't take the pin you stay strong because you were not the one to take the loss for your team. Especially when said tag match was to set up AJ Styles, who pinned Dreamer, and Bully Ray, who was outside selling the beat down from Daniels.

Abyss vs. Kazarian
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer
RVD vs. AJ Styles
Winter vs. Mickie James

Off the top of my head those 4 matches were decent or better. But hey obviously your the Booker so what do I know.

First of all Kaz lost why? Because he fell for Abyss being hurt and got caught off guard. Over look much?

I didn't overlook that. He still lost clean to Abyss.

When did Tommy Dreamer join Immortal? He turned heel because Bully Ray made him do it to keep his job. In a tag team match when you don't take the pin you stay strong because you were not the one to take the loss for your team. Especially when said tag match was to set up AJ Styles, who pinned Dreamer, and Bully Ray, who was outside selling the beat down from Daniels.

Tommy Dreamer is a part of Immortal because he's allied with a pivotal member. As far as I'm concerned, that makes him a member. And I didn't say Bully Ray looks weak. I said Immortal as a unit looks weak because of it. And it does.

Abyss vs. Kazarian
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer
RVD vs. AJ Styles
Winter vs. Mickie James

Off the top of my head those 4 matches were decent or better. But hey obviously your the Booker so what do I know.

Kaz/Abyss was alright. But not even Kazarian can lead Abyss to a passable match.
A five minute brawl? I'm not buying it.
When did RVD vs. AJ Styles happen? If you mean RVD vs. Kurt Angle, I'd agree with you.
Winter vs. Mickie James was utterly forgettable.

I'm not the booker (thank God). I just know what's good.

You guys DO realize you're debating with a WWE fanboy that thinks brilliant booking is having your monster heels fall to their knees and bawl like babies in the ring, right? If not well now you are.

Although this whole debate is hilarious, Tommy Dreamer gets beat so Bully Ray and Immortal now look like jobbers. Kaz and Kendrick look weak because a guy that is three times their size beat them and it wasn't what he thinks a "Dusty Finish" is.

Seth said:
Just another example of TNA's awful booking.

You tell 'em, WWE smark. TNA booking cannot compete with the brilliance of crybaby Amazons, Triple H destroying Sheamus within minutes, former WWE Champ Sheamus being used as a midcard jobber, Reality TV Actors holding World Titles(Trivia: What's the difference between The Jizz and David Arquette? Arquette is a more believable wrestler than Mike Mizzanin), Celebrity GM's and who can forget, booking 2 hours of Raw as a star filled birthday celebration for a Wrestler turned Disney Actor.

Oh wait, TNA blows that shit booking out of the water, my bad.

You guys DO realize you're debating with a WWE fanboy that thinks brilliant booking is having your monster heels fall to their knees and bawl like babies in the ring, right? If not well now you are.

You're actually talking to someone who knows more about wrestling that you. We had that debate about Kharma, I won, can we move on with our lives?

Although this whole debate is hilarious, Tommy Dreamer gets beat so Bully Ray and Immortal now look like jobbers.

Technically Bully Ray and Dreamer were jobbers. If you lose, you're a jobber. You did the job. But I stand by saying that Immortal looked weak because of it. Two fully fit heels lost to Daniels and AJ Styles in a neckbrace.

Kaz and Kendrick look weak because a guy that is three times their size beat them and it wasn't what he thinks a "Dusty Finish" is.

Not exactly what I said, was it? They both lost clean to a person they are supposed look like they can beat. That's called bad booking.

You tell 'em, WWE smark.

First of all, WWE doesn't and shouldn't come into this. We're talking about TNA. Second of all, I'm not a "WWE smark" (what does that even mean, anyway?).

You're such a moron, I kind of feel sorry for you. And although I've dealt with the main stuff and said WWE shouldn't come into it, I can't help myself in decimating your frankly ridiculous post.

TNA booking cannot compete with the brilliance of crybaby Amazons,

We've been through the Kharma thing (I assume that's what you mean). I showed you up. Are you going to keep bringing it up?

Triple H destroying Sheamus within minutes,

Triple H was scheduled to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania but still had unfinshed buisness with Sheamus. I'd still say that Sheamus came off better from the Triple H feud anyway, but whatever.

former WWE Champ Sheamus being used as a midcard jobber,

And? Wrestlers move up and down the card their whole careers. Sheamus is no exception. And actually, Sheamus has a World Heavyweight Championship match next week. Proving once again how wrong you are.

Reality TV Actors holding World Titles(Trivia: What's the difference between The Jizz and David Arquette? Arquette is a more believable wrestler than Mike Mizzanin),

Not the same thing and you're stupid for thinking so. Miz is a trained wrestler who has worked his ass off to get to where he is. Arquette is an actor who was given the belt by Vince Russo (the guy currently booking TNA brilliantly, might I add :rolleyes:).

Celebrity GM's

Which they discontinued over a year ago. I get the sense that you're grasping at straws.

and who can forget, booking 2 hours of Raw as a star filled birthday celebration for a Wrestler turned Disney Actor.

2 hours? No, 40 minutes of Rock time. And why not? He's a legend who recently made his return after 7 years out. It didn't hurt anyone. Unlike TNA's current booking, which is hurting the X-Division guys badly.

Oh wait, TNA blows that shit booking out of the water, my bad.

Some of it. TNA hasn't put the world title on David Arquette. Yet.

Bloody hell, props to Seth for trying to keep this shit reasoned and balanced. Why indeed drag WWE fanboyism and rampant strawman defense of TNA's booking into what is supposed to be a TNA complaints thread?

Surely the fact that the WWE has made some howlers should in no way detract from the great many things TNA has done or failed to do in the last year.

Let's see, off the top of my head I can thing of two feuds that have dragged on far too long with no real pay-off [Angle/Jarrett and Winterlina/Velvet], one faction with a racist agenda that is not only pretty offensive but is also a massive waste of Hernandez's talents, a Knockouts division where the focus is placed so heavily on the same three divas that Velvet Sky finds herself in the midst of THREE television angles at the same time while quality talent like Daffney, Taylor Wilde, Roxxi and even ODB briefly have all been let go...

Wow, that's just for starters, I really shouldn't start thinking about that shit, I actually quite like TNA and for the most part enjoy their product.

In TNA's defence they have been doing a few interesting things, some nice slow burning angles that could pay off quite well if played out properly, such as the Kendrick-led X-Division uprising. After their recent squash they've definitely got a strong underdog vibe.

Dreamer/Ray/AJ - This one's become fairly interesting with the heel-on-a-leash Tommy Dreamer and his, er, contractual obligations.

Technically Bully Ray and Dreamer were jobbers. If you lose, you're a jobber. You did the job. But I stand by saying that Immortal looked weak because of it. Two fully fit heels lost to Daniels and AJ Styles in a neckbrace.

Good point, I honestly hadn't thought about it like that. I really don't think that cost them much, it was more a blip than anything, they can say they got lucky and use it as coward promo fodder.

First of all, WWE doesn't and shouldn't come into this. We're talking about TNA. Second of all, I'm not a "WWE smark" (what does that even mean, anyway?).

Word.

Not the same thing and you're stupid for thinking so. Miz is a trained wrestler who has worked his ass off to get to where he is. Arquette is an actor who was given the belt by Vince Russo (the guy currently booking TNA brilliantly, might I add :rolleyes:).

Miz and Arquette really aren't comparable, and the Miz has indeed improved immensely since his debut. The guys a long term key player for the WWE in my eyes, if not just because he's a TV ****e workhorse!

As for Russo, yeah, I'm bewildered that anyone would let him loose on the booking. Shit, even when Vince had him on a tight leash some horrors managed to slip through. Just check out the "Worst angles of the Attitude Era" thread for some good examples. Vince, Vince, Vince. What was the crazy old bastard thinking!?

2 hours? No, 40 minutes of Rock time. And why not? He's a legend who recently made his return after 7 years out. It didn't hurt anyone. Unlike TNA's current booking, which is hurting the X-Division guys badly.

Gotta disagree here, the Rock's birthday bash didn't really make for a great episode of Raw in my opinion. Sure the guy deserves it from the standpoint of what he's done for the company, but I didn't find the extended segments really brought anything great to the proceedings. Then again I never do. Example: A wrestling wedding is a sure-fire way to make me hit the fast forward button.

As for the X-Division, I made my point about that one above, I'm adopting a wait and see approach.

Oooh, another side note, Kaz's loss to Abyss really didn't make him look weak, the finish was not exactly clean, it was super-sneaky!

I quite like the extra dimension it's adding to Abyss' character. The twisted monster who reads Sun Tzu, using his intelligence to help him win matches helps to drag him away from the lumbering, thumb-tack eating oaf rut he seems to have worked himself into. Kaz'll bounce back fine. As it is I really honestly believe that getting kicked in the face by RVD is one of the best things that's happened to Abyss in years. He's really rocking the toothy look.

You're actually talking to someone who knows more about wrestling that you.

Kid the shit take every morning knows more about Wrestling than you. Please, get real, you don't know squat.

We had that debate about Kharma, I won,

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, tugging your peter to a Vince 8x10 while lauding him as a genius isn't "winning", it is just sad and pretty pathetic. The fact of the matter is you pointlessly defended it, as you're currently doing every other WWE decision in this thread because you're a fanboy, a sheep who thinks because he likes a shit promotion he knows what he is talking about. You don't.

Technically Bully Ray and Dreamer were jobbers. If you lose, you're a jobber. You did the job.

You again missed the point, as you apparently do pretty consistently. It is booking 101, the very basics. Btw, I mean good booking not that shit up in Stamford. You place two guys into a mixed tag match, make them both look strong with both having little interaction while the pinfall comes off of the weakest person in the match.

Bully Ray doesn't look like anything, noone pinned him. AJ Styles looks like a million bucks, he caught a pinfall with a hurt neck on Tommy Dreamer. Now he goes onto face the superior heel with momentum. Again kid, booking 101. Been done a million times in the business.

Not exactly what I said, was it? They both lost clean to a person they are supposed look like they can beat. That's called bad booking.

Nah, it IS what you said, you whined in another thread it wasn't a "Dusty finish", obviously clueless of what a Dusty Finish actually is. You also apparently continue missing the fucking point others have continued to bring up, Abyss DIDN'T WIN CLEAN. I guess you missed the part where Abyss cheated to beat Kaz and the 50 fucking times someone mentioned it to you?

I'm guessing you never actually WATCHED either match as you would also know, again basic Booking 101 type shit, Kendrick had Abyss reeling and had Abyss beat until what happened? I guess i'll tell you since the spoiler you're basing your opinion on doesn't mention it: The referee got in Kendricks way as Kendrick went to the top turnbuckle allowing Abyss to hit the ropes and catch the Black Hole Slam. See kid, when you don't want to make someone look weak and you need to job them in a match? This is the sort of thing you do. You have them kicking ass and so close to winning only for some fluke chain of events to cost you the match.

Or to break it down further, people actually believe 140lb Kendrick can kick Abyss' ass now and are looking forward to seeing the babyface get his comeuppance against the evil heel who stole the pinfall. You know, basic Pro Wrestling psychology.

Sure is should considering you're over there blowing Vince over every chunk of shit he flings against his wall yet over here trying(and failing) at smack talk in the TNA section, largely talking out of your ass.

You're such a moron, I kind of feel sorry for you. And although I've dealt with the main stuff and said WWE shouldn't come into it, I can't help myself in decimating your frankly ridiculous post.

Considering the source on the moron comment all I can do is laugh. No, not with you, AT you. I'm still waiting for you to "decimate my post", btw. It'll be a first and I wouldn't mind seeing it because frankly I am growing bored with making you look like a bigger dumbass than you make yourself look.

We've been through the Kharma thing (I assume that's what you mean). I showed you up. Are you going to keep bringing it up?

Seriously, look up terms before using them. Blowing your wad over Vince then running off like a bitch isn't showing anyone up. In fact it is the opposite.

Triple H was scheduled to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania but still had unfinshed buisness with Sheamus. I'd still say that Sheamus came off better from the Triple H feud anyway, but whatever.

Of course you would fanboy. Unless of course TNA did the same angle, then we would have to hear your whining bullshit over how horrible it is.

And? Wrestlers move up and down the card their whole careers. Sheamus is no exception.

Actually Main Eventers don't, unless the booker has no fucking idea what he is doing. They at most move into the midcard for a few weeks, they don't turn into a lame ass jobber for weeks on end, that kills their drawing power.

Although I mostly mentioned it to show your utter hypocrisy. WWE has Triple H kick the shit out of Sheamus before making him a curtain jerker for several months. "So?" TNA jobs Kendrick in a feud one time and yet the world is ending and they don't know what they're doing? Congrats, you just exposed yourself as the mindless fanboy that you are.

I'm pretty sure you lied in your profile and you're not 17, you're actually 12 since all you seem to have is "durrrrrrrrrrr yer stewpid hurrrrrrrrrrrrr" as a response.

Anyways, there is little difference except maybe Arquette has you know, actually MADE IT in Hollywood whereas Mizzanin flamed out. They're both skinny losers who have no talent and no place in the wrestling ring. Oh, I forgot, VINCE decided on "The Miz" as the face of his company, it's okay then.

Shit son at least when Russo did that lame angle it only lasted a few days and not months.

Which they discontinued over a year ago.

Okay and? They still did it. t still sucked. It isn't just going to go away as if it never happened, no matter how much the WWE Universe wishes it away. It is still Wrestlecrap certified along with the rest of McMahons ideas.

2 hours? No, 40 minutes of Rock time. And why not?

Ummm because the marquee reads RAW, which used to be a wrestling show? Because it doesn't read Jay Leno? Because it didn't further a single storyline and only wasted TV time? You know, you're probably one of those guys that whine over TNA having promos I bet. But hey, a birthday bash choc fulla celebs and pop singers that's not a promo right?

You're right, it isn't. A promo actually pertains to the programming and evolves a storyline, a birthday party just wastes time. Ooops, my bad, that's all every RAW does hahaha shit, my bad kid my bad.

TNA... The roster... Lots of potential... The Management and writers.... lets just say there is a reason WCW isn't around....

It's time for change... I like that they want to push that they love Wrestling... great... but stop trying to just go against the grain with the WWE. The WWE is huge and if you want to make an Impact you have to do it with a product that people want to watch.....

TNA Championship.... What a bunch of garbage!!!! Not That they don't have people to actually make this a great division, they do. They just use the ones we are really Tired of Seeing...... It's time for Sting to hang up the boots... Same with Hogan and Flair, and I'll get to them in a moment.. But throw the strap on Anderson!!!!! So many options from there... You got RVD, Jeff(when he gets clean), AJ, Abyss, Angle, Jarrett, Samoa Joe, Morgan, and The Pope... Thats nine feuds that would not be bad for the Championship! Hello Writers!!! You SUCK!

Back To Hogan and Flair.... Enough's enough... I respect what you have done for the business in the past but get off the TV! We don't want to watch you guys think that you still have something special... Immortal vs Fourtune...... Probably the dumbest thing since The Union! And some of you remember that fraction.... it's been way pasttime to get rid of that...

Dixie Carter... I don't know what in the world is going on, but it's time to surround yourself with smart people... Vince Russo is not one of them.... He couldn't write a show if he copied it word for word from a Raw during the Attitude Era....Writers need to learn to write as a fan, and give the fans what they actually want to see!!!

This is just the few things that drive me crazy with TNA and I'll post more of those later....

You again missed the point, as you apparently do pretty consistently. It is booking 101, the very basics. Btw, I mean good booking not that shit up in Stamford. You place two guys into a mixed tag match, make them both look strong with both having little interaction while the pinfall comes off of the weakest person in the match.

Bully Ray doesn't look like anything, noone pinned him. AJ Styles looks like a million bucks, he caught a pinfall with a hurt neck on Tommy Dreamer. Now he goes onto face the superior heel with momentum. Again kid, booking 101. Been done a million times in the business.

No, the heel is almost always supposed to win these kinds of matches. AJ Styles, in a fucking neckbrace pinned the guy that beat him at Sacrifice inside of 5 minutes. Why not just have Ray pin Daniels or something? The idea is to have the face appear to be in trouble more and more until the final battle where he overcomes the odds and finally wins. Think Cena vs Miz or for something old school, during which you probably weren't even born yet, The nWo vs WCW, which was somehow worse than what TNA is doing right now.

Seriously, look up terms before using them. Blowing your wad over Vince then running off like a bitch isn't showing anyone up. In fact it is the opposite.

Now I know this personnal debate isn't between me and you, but doesn't it look stupid when you're doing the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING that you accuse him of doing, eventhough unlike you, he actually gave facts and reason for what he said. Just throwing that out there.

Actually Main Eventers don't, unless the booker has no fucking idea what he is doing. They at most move into the midcard for a few weeks, they don't turn into a lame ass jobber for weeks on end, that kills their drawing power.

So keeping him off TV for a week or 2 after a HUGE FUCKING BEATING, putting The US Title on him, having him lose it on a PPV, winning a few midcard matches on SD! before losing to the top SD! draws once or twice before becoming World Title Contender means he's lost his drawing power!? HOLY SHIT that sounds to stupid to comprehend...

Although I mostly mentioned it to show your utter hypocrisy. WWE has Triple H kick the shit out of Sheamus before making him a curtain jerker for several months. "So?" TNA jobs Kendrick in a feud one time and yet the world is ending and they don't know what they're doing? Congrats, you just exposed yourself as the mindless fanboy that you are.

HHH beatdown Sheamus to A: get revenge for taking him out kayfabe for 10 months, B: show Undertaker how serious of a contender he is to end the streak and C: use the opprotunity to give a mini-push to Evan Bourne by beating Sheamus after said beating. TNA is stupid because they mostly jobbed out the leader of an underdog stable mostly clean, which raises the question "why take it seriously when the so called "savior" already lost mostly clean in under 5 minutes?" Yeah You were right on one part, You'd never see this kind of shit in Stanford. Oh yeah, also, don't can anybody a fanboy because they're just trying to defend what they like, just like you TNA "fanboy," only you're hell bent on defending something stupid.

Anyways, there is little difference except maybe Arquette has you know, actually MADE IT in Hollywood whereas Mizzanin flamed out. They're both skinny losers who have no talent and no place in the wrestling ring. Oh, I forgot, VINCE decided on "The Miz" as the face of his company, it's okay then.

Uh...what? There's no difference between a hard worker who worked his ass off for years because he loves the wrestling business, puts on good matches and it great on the mic and some random actor who was brought in and given their World Title as a fucking publicity stunt? Gimme a fuckin' beak. Better than having a 52 year old as your World Champion. But wait, Vince Mcmahon didn't decide it, so it must be ok.

Shit son at least when Russo did that lame angle it only lasted a few days and not months.

Yeah, because building up new stars for months if not a year or 2 is really horrible isn't it?

Okay and? They still did it. t still sucked. It isn't just going to go away as if it never happened, no matter how much the WWE Universe wishes it away. It is still Wrestlecrap certified along with the rest of McMahons ideas.

Yeah, because since McMahon isn't going all out to please you, and only you, he's officially the biggest piece of shit on the planet right? Excuse me while I roll my eyes...

Ummm because the marquee reads RAW, which used to be a wrestling show? Because it doesn't read Jay Leno? Because it didn't further a single storyline and only wasted TV time? You know, you're probably one of those guys that whine over TNA having promos I bet. But hey, a birthday bash choc fulla celebs and pop singers that's not a promo right?

RAW has never been a wrestling show, and no matter what they want to believe, TNA iMPACT! Wrestling isn't either, so they're no better. And you know what? Taking one RAW and not making it about all the storylines(which were still mostly advanced) and getting some publicity from various huge celebrities is SO bad right? And the 40 minutes spent on the Rock during that one Raw, was a little less than the amount of time between TNA's first 2 matches on iMPACT! Wrestling. Yup, that's some wrestling show!

TNA, with this whole rebranding thing, just goes to show you utterly stupid you look when you can't read a press release right.

But really, see as though how easy it is to draw in idiotic fan's who actually believe that WWE will take away the ring and replace it was a dance floor and have a PPV called "Talk It Out," where the settle their differences by having guest's like Oprah to discuss thing's to try to stop people's hatred for eachother.

Congratulations TNA, you actually look more stupid then you ever have. Have fun dreaming about being WWE's competetition when even a 3 year old know's it'll never happen.

This is from WWE's press release, which obviously TNA did not read, or understand.

Two key components to WWE’s brand expansion will be the active pursuit to acquire entertainment content companies and the outsourcing of WWE’s core competencies – television and film production, live event production and licensing. As part of the new business model, the company will also focus on the development of new television products including scripted, non-scripted and animated programs, as well as the launch of a new WWE network in the next 12-18 months. The first new program of the brand expansion is Tough Enough®, WWE’s non-scripted program that debuted on the USA Network on Monday.

“The new business model of the company better reflects what WWE is all about, being a global entertainment company,” stated Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO, WWE. “We will always be loyal to our core business that made WWE a globally known entity, however, the future of WWE will be the addition of new entertainment content opportunities beyond the ring.”

Do you see in there anything about WWE not wrestling anymore, taking the ring away, not saying the word "wrestling" anymore? No? Neither do I.

Me, why? Becuase I'm actually noticing TNA and their error of their way's to say "Wrestling Matter's," when it's just a pot-shot at WWE for rebranding, when in hindsight, WWE never said they were gonna take out wrestling from their programming.
First of all, you don't need an apostrophe for every word that ends with the letter "s". I don't care if you're 12 or 120, don't make yourself look like an idiot. I'm foreign and I respect your language enough and try not to butcher it, do the same, have some self respect.

Second of all, once again the IWC made this "Wrestling Matters" thing into something it was never meant to be. When TNA did that people automatically assumend that we'd get more wrestling. That happened to an extent as the quality of the wrestling has improved just a little over the last couple of weeks. They're trying new formats for the show, it feels a bit different, you can see that they're changing it up. Baby steps, but steps nontheless.

Like Bischoff himself said, the rebranding is mostly cosmetic changes and trying out new formats for the show to see what works better.

The change isn't as radical as we'd like it to be, but it's happening. Would I like to see more wrestling? Absolutely. Do I hate 3 back to back segments? Absolutely. But I do see TNA trying different formats. I see that they're willing to change for the better, and that lone makes me tolerate their mistakes. The first Impact Wrestling show had good contrast. We got a couple of promos followed by a couple of matches followed by a couple of promos, then matches, then ended with a promo. Except for the last part, it was neat. The next week we did something different. Started with a match, but followed with a lot of promos, then a match, more promos, a match, promo, Main Event. Good idea, but needs tweaking.

This is what rebranding is. Not pushing the skinny fucks, not having 40 minute long spot fests. It clearly can't happen overnight, even though it should've. You strike the iron when it's hot.

P.S: And blockanWo is spot on. You are an idiot.

Although Michael has dealt with this post, I can't help but show you up again.

Kid the shit take every morning knows more about Wrestling than you. Please, get real, you don't know squat.

I'll give you a 5/10 for the insult. 0/10 for the factual accuracy of the insult.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, tugging your peter to a Vince 8x10 while lauding him as a genius isn't "winning", it is just sad and pretty pathetic. The fact of the matter is you pointlessly defended it, as you're currently doing every other WWE decision in this thread because you're a fanboy, a sheep who thinks because he likes a shit promotion he knows what he is talking about. You don't.

No, I did win. I outsmarted you (admittedly, not hard). I didn't pointlessly defend it. I defended it because I though it was a great move. I've told you time and time again that I don't agree with everything WWE does. Can you maybe understand that? Anyway, this shouldn't be about WWE, it should be about TNA. So can we talk about TNA...

... clearly not. You're going to have to stop bringing it back to WWE. It's weird that you say Dreamer was the weakest person in the match. Didn't he beat AJ Styles on PPV a few weeks previously?

How many times do I have to tell you? It doesn't make Bully Ray look weak. It makes Dreamer look weak, fine. But my big problem is that it makes Immortal as a unit look weak. When two of their main guys can't beat Daniels and Styles in a neckbrace, what does that look like for the stable which is supposed to be strong and powerful.

Nah, it IS what you said, you whined in another thread it wasn't a "Dusty finish", obviously clueless of what a Dusty Finish actually is. You also apparently continue missing the fucking point others have continued to bring up, Abyss DIDN'T WIN CLEAN. I guess you missed the part where Abyss cheated to beat Kaz and the 50 fucking times someone mentioned it to you?

Abyss did win clean. He feigned an injury, the referee saw and didn't do anything, he didn't cheat. If he had cheated, he would have been disqualified. Therefore, Kazarian lost clean. Why are you going out of your way to defend the indefensible?

I'm guessing you never actually WATCHED either match as you would also know, again basic Booking 101 type shit, Kendrick had Abyss reeling and had Abyss beat until what happened? I guess i'll tell you since the spoiler you're basing your opinion on doesn't mention it: The referee got in Kendricks way as Kendrick went to the top turnbuckle allowing Abyss to hit the ropes and catch the Black Hole Slam. See kid, when you don't want to make someone look weak and you need to job them in a match? This is the sort of thing you do. You have them kicking ass and so close to winning only for some fluke chain of events to cost you the match.

I actually watch Impact Wrestling every week, against my better judgement. The referee got in Kendrick's way, sure. But I'm sorry, I need more than that.

And stop calling me "kid". I'm probably older than you. Or I hope I am, at least.

Or to break it down further, people actually believe 140lb Kendrick can kick Abyss' ass now and are looking forward to seeing the babyface get his comeuppance against the evil heel who stole the pinfall. You know, basic Pro Wrestling psychology.

But no one believes that. Because HE LOST!

Sure is should considering you're over there blowing Vince over every chunk of shit he flings against his wall yet over here trying(and failing) at smack talk in the TNA section, largely talking out of your ass.

Wrong on all counts. I come to the TNA section because I like to complain about bad wrestling. So what?

Considering the source on the moron comment all I can do is laugh. No, not with you, AT you. I'm still waiting for you to "decimate my post", btw. It'll be a first and I wouldn't mind seeing it because frankly I am growing bored with making you look like a bigger dumbass than you make yourself look.

I'll give you 3/10 for the insults as a whole. 0/10 for the delivery.

There's no substance to what you're saying. "Running off like a bitch"? Um, what?

Of course you would fanboy. Unless of course TNA did the same angle, then we would have to hear your whining bullshit over how horrible it is.

How am I a fanboy? You're the one who's in the TNA complaints thread defending things which can't be defended. I judge wrestling for what it is. I'm not the one who mindlessly defends a certain company.

No. That's not true. It's also not true that Sheamus was a "lame ass jobber". He won the United States Championship. It's cool that you opted to miss out the bit where I told you that Sheamus has a World Heavyweight Championship match this week. He's also been one of the four main eventers on Smackdown since being drafted.

Well the Triple H/Sheamus situation would be the same as the Abyss/Kendrick situation if it was a very boring match and not a beatdown. If it was looking like Sheamus was going to get pushed to beat Triple H. If it wasn't because they had to blow-off a feud quickly. And if it took place in a shit company.

And for future reference, your overusing the word "fanboy".

I'm pretty sure you lied in your profile and you're not 17, you're actually 12 since all you seem to have is "durrrrrrrrrrr yer stewpid hurrrrrrrrrrrrr" as a response.

I've been delivering rational arguments. You, on the other hand, have just calling me a "fanboy" and talking about WWE to cover up TNA's failings.

You really are a moron, aren't you? Or a troll. I've just told you how they are completely different and you spout more bullshit. You may be the worst poster - actually, person - that I have ever debated with.

Like I said, not the same. You've not given me any evidence to suggest that they're similar.

I wasn't particularly into it, but it was a good idea for exposure when the guests were good. Having celebrities as guests beats doing a Russo and having them as champion.

Raw is a wrestling show. It's what they fucking do in the ring - they wrestle. It's also an entertainment show. I don't complain about TNA having promos. That's part of professional wrestling and a part that I love about it. I complain about TNA having too many promos in relation to the amount of wrestling. There was a lot of talking on The Rock's Birthday Raw. But that's a one-off. TNA has too much talking every week.

You're right, it isn't. A promo actually pertains to the programming and evolves a storyline, a birthday party just wastes time. Ooops, my bad, that's all every RAW does hahaha shit, my bad kid my bad.

Actually, it was a promo. A promo hypes a match or storyline, right? The Rock returning to WWE after 7 years to face John Cena at WrestleMania is a fucking storyline.

Please stop posting. You're proving time and time again what a tool you are. I also think it's lowering my IQ just by debating with you.

I generally watch TNA to get a kick out of how bad this show is. Nonsense booking, heel/face turn's that make no sense, constant WWE pot-shot's, and guy's I have no respect for at all.

The last 2 week's I half-assed watched TNA while going back and forth to the Miami Heat game's. I just make sarcastic remark's on it and have fun making fun of something I know wont be anything anyway. If TNA were somewhat competition, I would take them somewhat seriously. Since IMO, they'll never be competition to the WWE, I can't take them seriously.

This whole "Wrestling Matter's," campaign makes no sense, it's virtually the same show it was last month just with one more match a night, that's it. Nothing has changed except the color of the set and logo for the show, that's it. It's the same damn show as it was the last year and a half. I'll never understand why people actually stand behind TNA with this whole rebranding thing, it's obviously they'll get some idiot's to actaully believe they'll someday become competition by bashing WWE, I just don't think Vince McMahon give's a damn of an obscure company who hasn't done anything for ten year's.

Seth :wtf:

So you are a jobber if you lose a match? You clearly must be on this website because you like the company or something because this is a completely uneducated response.

A jobber is a guy who is there to put someone over and make them look credible and or strong. They also never win a match unless they are given a favor at a house show or something.

That tag match was there to further the Styles and Ray storyline. Just like Bully Ray said this past week "You never beat me" "You beat Dreamer".

Fuck this show.

I'm done with TNA for the time being, it's just awful. I wish I can take it seriously, but I can't, their not going anywhere, haven't built anybody, continue to use established guy's, continue to have Hogan on my televsion, haven't done anything remotely threatening to WWE, and I'm only giving thme 2 year's until their inevitable demise.

I can't give a good goddamn if they have "the best talent in the world," if their not even utilized, becuase they want a irrelevant legend as Sting to be champion. Angle is overrated, Morgan is overrated, RVD is overrated, Hogan is overrated, Anderson is overrated.

What I can't stand even more about TNA is the people that blindly love it without an inch of critism, and if someone is critical of something they do "if you don't like it, don't watch it" or if you don't watch it beucase it's embarrasing to watch you a "hater." It's just people running away from having a debate. I can be critical, and have been critical or WWE, and if people are critical of WWE I can counter their point's and have a debate, but a TNA fanboy would just be "if you don't like it, dont watch it," and run away.

Enjoy the Titantic of wrestling all you want, but someday that iceberg with be ahead and TNA will start steering straight to it.

The owner of this company, Dixie Carter herself said to the Federal Goverment that TNA fans are "40 year old virgin's" which says that they aren't socialy relevant people who can't live with someone else and still play with toy's. They hire these guy's who are completely irrelevant, old, and if they fall down will fall apart. They have young guy's losing to veteran's who should'nt be on television. If you watch it, your condoning it. If you think a bunch of young kids careers can be ruined for a bunch of irrelevant, has been asshole's who just want to make a profit and can care less about TNA is fun to watch, more power to you, I'm just trying to make sense. I've tried to watch it with a open mind, but I can't do it anymore. Don't insult me, the owner of this goddamn company insulted you.

There's no stories, their just thrown to the wall and hope they stick. There's no way to invest in a wrestler becuase their just cut down under their leg's. They just can't put together a cohesive wrestling storyline that draw's. Any other wrestling promotion would've fired Jeff Hardy after the guy came out high and half-assed a match becuase he only cares about drugs, and it still baffles me that he has fan's. The fact that their making out the Victory Road debacle to be "controversal" is just a fuckin' disgrace. It's a disgrace what happened at that PPV and the fact they can show that is just sad.

This whole Wrestling Matter's campaign is just a cheap jab at WWE for rebranding, becuase according to those idiot's, WWE are gonna take out the ring and replace it with a disco dance floor. Which, if you have a functional brain you can understand what the rebranding is all about, not taking wrestling out, but trying to branch out to toher market's, and seeing as though wrestling is'nt as popular as it once was and has a very black mark on it from the Benoit targedy, it's actually a very good idea. Obviously TNA management, and their fans, just read it like they want to read it and came to the conclusion that "WWES TAKING OUT WRESTLING, WWE SUX!"

^ Dude, shut the fuck up already, stop watching and rid us of your miserable presence. Jesus FUCKING Christ. You don't watch the product and you bitch more than people who do. Go back to watching Pee Wee Herman and midgets. ********.

^ Dude, shut the fuck up already, stop watching and rid us of your miserable presence. Jesus FUCKING Christ. You don't watch the product and you bitch more than people who do. Go back to watching Pee Wee Herman and midgets. ********.

:lol: Pee Wee Herman? He has only been used maybe twice. And where are you getting midgets from? If you mean Hornswoggle he has only been on NXT not RAW or Smackdown. Do your homework before you make stupid comments.

:lol: Pee Wee Herman? He has only been used maybe twice. And where are you getting midgets from? If you mean Hornswoggle he has only been on NXT not RAW or Smackdown. Do your homework before you make stupid comments.
Using him even once has made me lose all respect I used to have for this company.

And last time I saw Hornswoggle he was whippin' ass at the Royal Rumble alongside Cena. Once again, if you listen carefully you can hear the IQ of the WWE Universe (ugh...) hit the floor.

He's only on NXT? Here's a clue. Midgets don't belong in wrestling companies as active roster members, let alone beating people up.

Midgets, dance offs, singing contests, Pee Wee fucking Herman, Drew Carrey being inducted before Macho Man, frozen ratings for half a decade, melting Pay-Per-View buys, a failed "youth movement" which shows you just how good WWE writing is, hiring people from Hollywood to write a wrestling show, over-scripting every single promo and forcing wrestlers to REHERSE something that should be spontaneous and coming from the heart, based on actual emotions not tips, shitting on the business every Monday and Friday, turning wrestling into a morning cartoon, being considered a "children's show" by the general public, removing wrestling from the name, not calling the wrestlers - wrestlers and wrestling fans - wrestling fans, BUT still having your main attraction called "WRESTLEMania" - where the fuck is the logic in that? A roster FULL of talentless turds that couldn't have a memorable match or a promo to save their freaking lives. A comitee of bookers that can't start and finish anything well. Booking that's just beyond ridiculiously ******ed. Lazy, tired writing, boring storylines that lead to absolutely nothing. Pushing young stars to the moon where they meet John Cena or Randy Orton and get absolutely demolished. Two day title reigns. Unwillingness to experiment, to take chances, to take risks, to add some fucking excitement to this steaming pile of crap. It's a damn freaking shame that WWE's not even a half of what it used to be 10 years ago, quality wise and numbers wise.

I can go on and on and on and on with WWE's actual bullshit. How you people can act as if you're Gods is mistifying to me. TNA has problems, a lot of them are the same as WWE's, but acting like TNA's the worst company in the world WHILE being WWE fans is the funniest AND saddest thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

Don't watch TNA. Do us all a favor. Don't comment on it. You make complete asses out of yourselves. Have some self respect.

Using him even once has made me lose all respect I used to have for this company.

And last time I saw Hornswoggle he was whippin' ass at the Royal Rumble alongside Cena. Once again, if you listen carefully you can hear the IQ of the WWE Universe (ugh...) hit the floor.

He's only on NXT? Here's a clue. Midgets don't belong in wrestling companies as active roster members, let alone beating people up.

Midgets, dance offs, singing contests, Pee Wee fucking Herman, Drew Carrey being inducted before Macho Man, frozen ratings for half a decade, melting Pay-Per-View buys, a failed "youth movement" which shows you just how good WWE writing is, hiring people from Hollywood to write a wrestling show, over-scripting every single promo and forcing wrestlers to REHERSE something that should be spontaneous and coming from the heart, based on actual emotions not tips, shitting on the business every Monday and Friday, turning wrestling into a morning cartoon, being considered a "children's show" by the general public, removing wrestling from the name, not calling the wrestlers - wrestlers and wrestling fans - wrestling fans, BUT still having your main attraction called "WRESTLEMania" - where the fuck is the logic in that? A roster FULL of talentless turds that couldn't have a memorable match or a promo to save their freaking lives. A comitee of bookers that can't start and finish anything well. Booking that's just beyond ridiculiously ******ed. Lazy, tired writing, boring storylines that lead to absolutely nothing. Pushing young stars to the moon where they meet John Cena or Randy Orton and get absolutely demolished. Two day title reigns. Unwillingness to experiment, to take chances, to take risks, to add some fucking excitement to this steaming pile of crap. It's a damn freaking shame that WWE's not even a half of what it used to be 10 years ago, quality wise and numbers wise.

I can go on and on and on and on with WWE's actual bullshit. How you people can act as if you're Gods is mistifying to me. TNA has problems, a lot of them are the same as WWE's, but acting like TNA's the worst company in the world WHILE being WWE fans is the funniest AND saddest thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

Don't watch TNA. Do us all a favor. Don't comment on it. You make complete asses out of yourselves. Have some self respect.

Wow dude I get it you don't like WWE but no where in my response did I say anything about TNA which by the way I do watch as well. Nor did I complain about anything because trying to on here would just get me yelled at by you apparently. Seek help

Don't you dare insult Pee Wee Herman like that! Don't you dare sir! Pee Wee Herman is one of the best entertainers of all-time. Without him, my childhood would have been even more boring than it already was. He is an international superstar, whether you want to admit it or not. He's had successful movies, television shows and even a Broadway show. So don't you dare say anything about Pee Wee like that. You lost all respect for the WWE for using him? That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read. Never mind, it's not possibly the dmbest thing I have ever read, it is. Why does using someone as awesome as Pee Wee make you lose your respect for him? He wasn't used in a serious role and it got a few really good laughs. He came and he went and he was harmless.

Reality check time. You ready? Wrestling has always been a morning cartoon. Go back and watch 80's wrestling to see how catoony it was, and it was freaking awesome. The Attitude Era tried to make things more realistic and it sucked. Now that the WWE is going back to what they are doing best it's better than it has been in a long time. Wrestling has almost always been a childrens show, and I don't see what is wrong with that at all.

All that is from you insulting Pee Wee.

EDIT: And don't say I don't like Impact Wrestling. There are things they do that I do like, but there are also things I don't like. You mention the WWE's failed youth movement when TNA is focusing around Hogan, Bischoof, Sting, Angle and Jarrett. Not really much youth there if you ask me. There are things WWE does that I don't like, and there are things Impact Wrestling does that I don't like.

Just shut up, you don't know nothing about WWE, you don't watch it.

Wait, I'm not a TNA mark.

If your calling John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Msterio, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, Sin Cara, Chris Masters, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barret, Chavo Guerrero, Christian, Sheamus, Drew McIntrye, Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Evan Bourne, Goldust, Mark Henry and William Regal, "talentless turd's", I honestly have no reason to talk to you. You would'nt know talent even if it smacked you in the face. Oh, and only 7 out of 23 guy's from that list were established somewhere else, and the other 16 were established and built in the WWE. Their all relevant and masses of people watch them every night. R-Truth is currently in a heel push and it's proving to be very successful, and no he won't turn face in 3 week's.

Their not considered a "children's show," it's PG. Just incase you didn't know, WWE before 1997-2008 was PG, Smackdown was alway's PG. PG does not tell the quality of the product. The reason Wrestlemania still has it's name is becuase it's the biggest wrestling PPV in the world and it's got alot of history behind it. So what if they don't call their wrestlers, "wrestlers," their still wrestling, are'nt they?

Enjoy having a guy who's a irrelevant non-draw as your Champion. Much less even more irrelevant "already estbalish from somewhere else," guy's fighting for that Championship. Enjoy watching a 20 minute promo of 2 guy's who never wrestle and they talk about the same thing every week. Enjoy following an owner who called her fan's "40 year old virign's."

Oh, and atleast Hornswoggle is relevant. Can't say the same for AJ Styles.

Fuck this show.

I'm done with TNA for the time being, it's just awful. I wish I can take it seriously, but I can't, their not going anywhere, haven't built anybody, continue to use established guy's, continue to have Hogan on my televsion, haven't done anything remotely threatening to WWE, and I'm only giving thme 2 year's until their inevitable demise.

I can't give a good goddamn if they have "the best talent in the world," if their not even utilized, becuase they want a irrelevant legend as Sting to be champion. Angle is overrated, Morgan is overrated, RVD is overrated, Hogan is overrated, Anderson is overrated.

What I can't stand even more about TNA is the people that blindly love it without an inch of critism, and if someone is critical of something they do "if you don't like it, don't watch it" or if you don't watch it beucase it's embarrasing to watch you a "hater." It's just people running away from having a debate. I can be critical, and have been critical or WWE, and if people are critical of WWE I can counter their point's and have a debate, but a TNA fanboy would just be "if you don't like it, dont watch it," and run away.

Enjoy the Titantic of wrestling all you want, but someday that iceberg with be ahead and TNA will start steering straight to it.

Dude you come on here and say the same shit every week," fuck TNA", "TNA sucks", "that show is the worse show I've ever seen" and then you contradict yourself by saying "I never watch TNA", you were on the LD spewing your garbage lastnight and would back it up with "I'm not watching the show I never do", at least other people that do criticise the show watch it and form their opinion from actually watching the show. your opinion of TNA cant be taken seriously and no one cares about it anyway.

Now before you start calling me any names like TNAfanboy and whatever other bullshit you can come up with, I'm a WRESTLING fan of 30 some odd years and have forgotten more shit about wrestling than you will ever know about WRESTLING, I've watched WWE/WWF, GCW, NWA/wCw, AWA, WCCW, UWF, ECW, AND TNA but I have no Blind loyalty towards any one of them, they all have their flaws, yes wwe has flaws they are stale and boring right now and least TNA offers an option to see something else which is good for the buisness, and since you want them to fail so bad you obviously dont grasp that concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back