• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
God!! All I was saying is that the ppv hence tna is lame coz of the lame gimmicks!! Is that an invalid point?!?! It's why they're suffering for christs sake!!

They changed the norm for one month in favor of a more internet fan-friendly product as well as to remember the old days and bring in new talent. It's not a matter of your opinion being wrong, it's that you didn't express it all too well. But to be honest, your opinion isn't one that's gonna get much favors here. In the eyes of the majority of fan's, Destination X was the best show they did this year and may be one of the years top PPV's. It delivered consistent action, introduced many new talents and showcased the best and youngest in TNA. I'm sorry if you didn't like the gimmicks, but I loved the show and so did many others.

If you don't like people's reactions to what you posted, then sorry. But that's sadly how it works here. Not everyone agrees.

THEY DON'T DO WHAT?!?

Making 3 major stars in one year out of Gunner, Ray and Crimson.

Are you absolutely out of your mind? What parts of Gunner and Crimson scream star quality? What do we know about Gunner and Crimson to make us cheer/boo them. Nothing, that's what?

HAveing someone win matches doesn't make them a star, they need to exhibit qualities that have a connect with the audience. Crimson and Gunner do not do this. We know nothing about them.

I know Dolph Ziggler is a smarmy, cheeseball who sleeps with an older woman. I know Jack Swagger is a goofy jock amature wrestler with a speech impediment. What exctly are Gunner and Crimson?

Impact had plently of stars that they've whittled away at the expense of their idiotic booking. Jay Lethal, Samoa Joe and The Pope. And it's totally beyond me that the top 4 spots in the Bound for Glory Series are taken by two green horns that have no connect with the audience, D-von fucking Dudley and Matt Morgan.

Unbelieveable.

TNA or Impact Wrestling has gone under major improvement over the last year. The growing pains with Hogan and Bischoff are over, and the company is now better than ever! Take tonight's impact for example. A great steel cage match, a decent ultimate X match, and a great opening match with RVD and Gunner. However no matter how much TNA improves, almost everyone on the IWC bashes it. Justin Labar and Josh Isenberg of CSR barely even mention it, and when they do its almost always negative. It is ridiculous. It seems everyone bashes TNA just because they are TNA, but then everyone watches WWE's product week after week without much complaint. Until last month WWE was doing nothing to even be close to TNA when it comes to an over good weekly show. TNA even has great PPVs along with IMPACT WRESTLING weekly shows. This was proven with the Destination X ppv a few weeks ago! So my question is when will people start giving TNA an actual chance? Oh and please don't blame it on Russo. That is the worst excuse I have ever heard! Its not like the guy owns the place! I haven't seen a terrible swerve or gimmick in TNA like everyone describes Russo for being infamous for.

When Hulk and all the other old guys are gone.

Hogan is not an active wrestler. He's the owner.

Bischoff is not an active wrestler. He's the GM.

Sting is having his final run until he takes a 9 month break.

Kurt Angle is still putting on great matches. He will take time off TNA and focus on the Olympics 2012.

Ric Flair is gone for now.

Bully Ray, Scotty, RVD, Daniels, Devon, Tara are the only "old" active wrestlers. Tell me where is the old people? Six People?

Let's see how many "Young" guys are left. Magnus, Crimson, Gunner, Zema Ion, Shelly, Sabin, Rosita, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, etc.

Do you really want to use that bullshit of an excuse?

There was nothing great about Impact Wrestling last night. An average opening match between Gunner and RVD, an 8 minute long Cage Match with a horrible brawl and angle to end it with Bully Ray and Anderson not getting along when Anderson hasn't even been in Immortal for a month I believe, and a shitty 6 minute Ultimate X match, an awful Knockouts match, and a bad Crimson vs Ray match that was nothing, with two 30 minute gaps between matches filled with some pointless and flat out awful segments(The Knockouts segment as the main one) or EY trying to be "funny." If anything this was one of their worst shows, which is saying A LOT considering that the past few weeks have actually been pretty good.

Oh, and bullshit with the WWE comments. They have been doing WAY better than TNA has and it's not even close. SmackDown has had longer and better matches, while Raw has had some good wrestling with great stories(and I'm talking WAY before last month with Punk). Same with their PPVs too. Destination X was good, but that was a one off show for the X-Division fans and Money In The Bank a week later blew it out of the water, and it's been the same way with a lot of PPVs before.

Oh, and before you say "this isn't true you're just saying that because you're a WWE fan," I'll say this, why don't you try explaining WHY you consider this good instead of just saying it is. I am a wrestling fan, and Impact Wrestling hasn't been a great wrestling program since 2009(like right before Bischoof and Hogan came in last year) while WWE has consistantly since 2010.

I keep taking long breaks and then coming back to take a glimpse at TNA hopefully to see some sort of improvement and hoping to see a change that will make me optimistic and stay watching... but I keep finding myself disappointed. I will give them credit for pushing the X Division and not utterly burying it (or so it seems, for the moment, they are).

But what the hell is with Sting as the Joker? This is a horrible gimmick that Sting is doing absolutely nothing to make his own, and its nothing but a complete ripoff. If he took aspects to add into his own character, fine.. but this is EXACTLY the Joker. You don't watch this and think of Sting, you watch and you automatically think of the Joker. He's pretending to be the Joker. That's not good. And this week he becomes a Network executive? HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? He's the TNA champion and the Network makes him an executive!? This whole storyline with Immortal and th Network has been done so poorly for so long its now nothing but a huge joke. Much like Sting now. Maybe that Joker gimmick is symbolic.

Joshthelion, its good that you are championing the TNA cause and you are enjoying the shows.

TNA has improved alot over the last few months and is far from what it was last year when Hogan and Bisch first entered the company. One of the things you will always receive is those who feel very strong to the WWE product. And good for them, it's great they are loyal to that particluar company. However some of them feel to troll and say they hate TNA. I would suggest you ignore them.

Then there are those that love TNA but complain beuase they just want it to succeed. I over the year am guilty of being the later. I have always been a fan of all companies big and small. I love PWG, WWE, NJPW, NOAH, ROH everyone in between and that includes TNA. I was always sticking up for WCW when everyone said it was terrible, I guess that just depends on people's opinions because everyone is different and entitled to them.

To those who hate TNA and see what they see, all you OP can do is ask them to have an open mind. For example Sting's new direction. I believe it is the most entertianing thing I've seen in years before this whole CM Punk angle started. many people on the boards continually want to say, he's 52 years old and therefore he can't go... which is interesting because what I see is the Stinger grabbing the ball and running with each and every week. The make-up allows him to hide his age and his body is in nowhere near as bad a shape as the Undertaker's, who everyone continues to drool over year after year.

You could say that when Vince McMahon has competition he produces his best work. Well when TNA started getting very solid over the last couple of months, WWE has gotten good too...

And that's all us wrestling fans want is good product from all wrestling companies. Not just great WWE tv and hoping TNA is shit so it goes out of business, how does that help the industry?.. It doesn't. TNA existsing is great for the wrestlers because now they have another place they can make a living from and apply their craft.

The internet has spoiled the shows to some extent and instead of enjoying what is presented we are unfortunately critical. I think TNA fans especially because in 2005 during the Joe/Styles/Daniels X Div time etc. the fans were treated to some really good wrestling. The die hard TNA fans just want that quality to return, I included.

But TNA has grown a lot since then and now is attrarting the likes of a Hogan or a Flair where years ago these guys may have laughed at going there. I personally am not a fan of Hogan, never have been, and I've always been an NWA/WCW guy which of course means being a Sting fan, but I think it is significant (no matter how much Hogan and Flair needs the money etc.) that they came to TNA. I was loving the company's direction beofr ehOgan turned up with Styles and Daniels going for the World title, and Wolfe and Angle having an amazing feud. But now the ratings are doing better, RVD and others have joined the company and the X Div seems to be being rebuilt with such great talents as Aries and Kash being signed.

I consider TNA to have a superior talent roster but once again that's my opinion, and so I will continue to watch TNA and hopefully get to see Joe, Styles, Daniels, Aries, RVD, Steiner, Morgan, Beer Money, MCMGS, Pope and of course Sting all do their thing.

Should some guys be pushed more? Absolutely. Could their storylines be better planned, paced and produced? Absolutley. Should I can continue to support them so their is another company out there so us wrestling fans have more wrestling to watch? Absolutely. I think TNA can improve in many different areas but I've got to say I'm really happy with what they are doing right now and want those detractors just to go in with an open mind and try and enjoy it for what it is. It's not Inception and it's not directed by Chris Nolan.. it is prowrestling....

with Bully Ray and Anderson not getting along when Anderson hasn't even been in Immortal for a month

Goes to show how much you know. They had issues BEFORE he joined.
and a shitty 6 minute Ultimate X match, an awful Knockouts match, and a bad Crimson vs Ray match that was nothing
Solid Wrestling is for FREE TV. Quality wrestling is for PAY PER VIEW. Get with the fucking program. You all wonder why WWE has low buyrates?
, with two 30 minute gaps between matches filled with some pointless and flat out awful segments(The Knockouts segment as the main one) or EY trying to be "funny."
Pointless? Advancing feuds and angles is pointless now?

Sting's backstage segments were outstanding. Knockouts building towards a match...Totally pointless. Eric Young bringing comedy which is usually golden...Totally pointless.

If anything this was one of their worst shows, which is saying A LOT considering that the past few weeks have actually been pretty good.
More like the past 2 months.
Oh, and bullshit with the WWE comments. They have been doing WAY better than TNA has and it's not even close. SmackDown has had longer and better matches, while Raw has had some good wrestling with great stories(and I'm talking WAY before last month with Punk).
You know someone doesn't have intellgiences when they compare SmackDown to Impact.

WWE has RAW and SmackDown. TNA has Impact Wrestling...ONE 2 hour show. Not Two. ONE.

No shit, SmackDown will have longer matches.

Same with their PPVs too. Destination X was good, but that was a one off show for the X-Division fans and Money In The Bank a week later blew it out of the water, and it's been the same way with a lot of PPVs before.

Bullshit. Your sounding like a blind mark now. Destination X and MITB were EQUALLY good.

Aries vs. Low Ki vs. Ion vs. Evans and Punk vs. Cena were both MOTY contenders.
Oh, and before you say "this isn't true you're just saying that because you're a WWE fan," I'll say this, why don't you try explaining WHY you consider this good instead of just saying it is. I am a wrestling fan, and Impact Wrestling hasn't been a great wrestling program since 2009(like right before Bischoof and Hogan came in last year) while WWE has consistantly since 2010.

Da Bishoff and Hogun ruined da tna lulz!

Your entire post is translation: "I'm a WWE mark and I'll downgrade shit for no reason and no explanation and make WWE look great despite the fact everyone knows 2010 wasn't a great year besides June."

And this week he becomes a Network executive? HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? He's the TNA champion and the Network makes him an executive!? This whole storyline with Immortal and th Network has been done so poorly for so long its now nothing but a huge joke.

You must have missed his segment with Bischoff at the end of the night where he admitted that he lied about the Network executive title and was just screwing with Immortal. It came on right before the Angle/Anderson match.

When they decide whether Anderson is a face or a heel

When their storylines are consistent and entertaining

When I can watch a knockouts segment without hearing the word "****" or "bitch"

When they stick to their match stipulations

When they get a better wellness policy (do they even have one?)

When they stop paying shitloads of money to guys like hogan, but pay people like gail and kong/kharma in peanuts

When they focus on improving their own product instead of trying to outdo the WWE at everything

When they find their own identity

When Petey Williams is back

When Russo is fired/gets better at booking

When Steiner is forbidden from cutting promos :V

When they stop picking up 90% of wrestlers that get fired from WWE

Seriously, I want TNA to succeed, and back when they were on fox sports, and when they first started on spike, I thought they could, I WANT competition for WWE, because competition drives everyone involved to step their game up, but some stuff seriously needs to be done over there before they even have a shot at being a serious competitor

To be honest and this is my opinion I just think Tna isn't as great as it's made up to be. I've been watching Impact on a pretty consistent basis for the last I'd say around 3 years and to be honest I really enjoyed the product alot more before Hogan and Bischoff came in. Now a days in Tna it seems like every major storyline or feud they book revolves around Hogan and Bischoff.

There was nothing great about Impact Wrestling last night. An average opening match between Gunner and RVD, an 8 minute long Cage Match with a horrible brawl and angle to end it with Bully Ray and Anderson not getting along when Anderson hasn't even been in Immortal for a month I believe, and a shitty 6 minute Ultimate X match, an awful Knockouts match, and a bad Crimson vs Ray match that was nothing, with two 30 minute gaps between matches filled with some pointless and flat out awful segments(The Knockouts segment as the main one) or EY trying to be "funny." If anything this was one of their worst shows, which is saying A LOT considering that the past few weeks have actually been pretty good.

Oh, and bullshit with the WWE comments. They have been doing WAY better than TNA has and it's not even close. SmackDown has had longer and better matches, while Raw has had some good wrestling with great stories(and I'm talking WAY before last month with Punk). Same with their PPVs too. Destination X was good, but that was a one off show for the X-Division fans and Money In The Bank a week later blew it out of the water, and it's been the same way with a lot of PPVs before.

All that and the fact that Sting after saying he was the Spike TV Executive saying he wasn't? I wanted to go find a wall and bang my head against it :banghead:. Also are we suppose to believe that Velvet Sky was "bullied" in School? If a girl like that is bulled in School then something is seriously wrong with people these days. They could have also given more time to the Cage Match instead of wasting time with Sting & Bischoff.

Now before the TNA Marks here like Dizzy get on me for my screen name (which I do prefer WWE) I watch Impact just about every week and I would like to enjoy TNA just as much as I do WWE but they make it hard for me sometimes.

Goes to show how much you know. They had issues BEFORE he joined.

Doesn't it seem pointless that Anderson joins Immortal though(which they desperately needed) just to have him fued with members already?

Solid Wrestling is for FREE TV. Quality wrestling is for PAY PER VIEW. Get with the fucking program. You all wonder why WWE has low buyrates?

I know that, but the fact is that TNA simply didn't put any good solid wrestling on tonight(aside from the cage match before how it ended). WWE PPVs have lower buyrates becuase of how much they cost today, the fact that there's illegal streaming, and the fact that there are too many of them, but that doesn't mean they aren't good.

Pointless? Advancing feuds and angles is pointless now?

Sting's backstage segments were outstanding. Knockouts building towards a match...Totally pointless. Eric Young bringing comedy which is usually golden...Totally pointless.

So Sting literally pretending that he has power for 2 hours was building a storyline? Knockouts fued is pointless because the story is flat out idiotic because it flat out isn't believable. EY is fine with his comedy, but if they're going to use him for comedy then why make him TV Champion?

More like the past 2 months.

Pretty much what I said when the past few weeks.

You know someone doesn't have intellgiences when they compare SmackDown to Impact.

WWE has RAW and SmackDown. TNA has Impact Wrestling...ONE 2 hour show. Not Two. ONE.

So what am I supposed to pick and choose what I compare TNA to now? If I were to compare it to Raw only or SmackDown only that's like saying the other brand isn't worth the comparison, which it most certainly is.

No shit, SmackDown will have longer matches.

Which is because it's the better wrestling filled program.

Bullshit. Your sounding like a blind mark now. Destination X and MITB were EQUALLY good.

No they weren't in both cases. MITB was better because it had better matches which advanced storylines while Destination X was a one-off show that was built around revising the X-Division(which hasn't really taken effect yet). The 4 Way was good, but it was a spotfest, and what multiman spotfest isn't good? Meanwhile Cena vs Punk had emotion, told a great story, and was a good wrestling match rather than just a bunch of cool flips and dives.

Da Bishoff and Hogun ruined da tna lulz!

Your entire post is translation: "I'm a WWE mark and I'll downgrade shit for no reason and no explanation and make WWE look great despite the fact everyone knows 2010 wasn't a great year besides June."

Yeah I'm a bit of a WWE mark, because that's what I find entertaining. I was a TNA mark too before Hogan and Bischoff came in, because the fact is had 2010 was one of TNA's worst years in a long time because that's all the main storylines revolved around and they still do, almost 20 months later. I'm downgrading TNA because they deserve it after the absolute crap they put out last night, which really is a shame because the past few weeks they really had their shit together.

You say everyone as if you asked every wrestling fan alive what they thought of 2010. In 2010 we got fueds like Cena vs Batista, Jericho vs Edge, Bret Hart vs Mr. McMahon, Triple H vs Sheamus, CM Punk & The SES, plus a ton more, all of which happened before June when Nexus debuted, and even after that we had Nexus, Miz's rise to the top, and SO much more, from both brands

When they get rid of hmmmm lets see here Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo first off. What Impact Wrestling needs to be is it's own promotion. Not some WCW wanna be or some WWE reject promotion. TNA was amazing when they first aired. Amazing matches with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Petey Williams, Christopher Daniels, AMW, The Naturals, Team Canada are just a few who were amazing. TNA at the time were making their own stars. Then they got greedy and wanted to bring in guys that people were familiar with. Guys like Jeff Hardy, Rhino, Team 3D, Kurt Angle, Christian, Sting...etc. This is when they started to forget about the guys they made. TNA became WCW. TNA was amazing in the beginning now they are not as hot. Why because of guys like Hogan and Bischoff who want to hire there friends. Now that Impact are recruiting a lot of X Division guys i think they are gonna do a lot better then they have been the past few years. They are going back to there roots and becoming there own thing again. I see Impact improving but they need to keep op the work. What they need to do to become even greater are cut guys like Flair, Devon, Jeff Hardy, Scott Steiner, Matt Hardy, Robbie E., Murphy, Okada, Anarquia, and RVD. Everyone here is taking TV time from guys like Alex Shelley, Rob Terry, Brutus Magnus, Eric Young, Amazing Red. That's why GenMe left because TNA had "nothing for them." That's bull. They were great. They only vets i would keep are Bully Ray, Sting, and Kurt Angle. These guy's Know the business too much and know what to look for and also help put guy's over. Once TNA makes these cuts they can start putting on some great matches. Impact Wrestling also need a new writing staff. Russo is an idiot. All he does is rehash old material and create stupid ass material that doesn't make sense and confuses the viewers. That's not good. If the viewer doesn't know whats going on they are gonna want to tune back in. One more thing they can do to become better is travel more and do more live shows. Go out there and prove that you are better and you put on better quality matches. You aren't gonna become big if you just stay in Orlando.

You're crazy. In what unknown dimension was Destination X as good as MITB?

Destination X was a good PPV, no doubt. In fact, one of the few TNA PPV's this year that actually entertained me. But, MITB was the BEST PPV in years. Everybody knows that.

It was just an all around perfect show, with an friggin awesome main event, that in no way, NO WAY, should be compared in quality to the Destination X's Fatal 4 way, because while it was a great, it was indeed a spotfest, and spotfests don't belong in MOTY Candidates lists. It belongs in indys.

--

Now, about this thread.

Wow, what happened to TNA really?

I really thought TNA was good back in the day ( i started watching in the beginning of 2009). But since January 2010, Impact! turned into shit. Nowadays, i just can't watch Impact. I actually stopped watching Impact a few months ago, and just watch the PPV's, so i can't comment on the quality of the TV shows, but by the spoilers i read, it ain't going to improve any time soon.

When they get rid of hmmmm lets see here Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo first off. What Impact Wrestling needs to be is it's own promotion. Not some WCW wanna be or some WWE reject promotion. TNA was amazing when they first aired. Amazing matches with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Petey Williams, Christopher Daniels, AMW, The Naturals, Team Canada are just a few who were amazing. TNA at the time were making their own stars. Then they got greedy and wanted to bring in guys that people were familiar with. Guys like Jeff Hardy, Rhino, Team 3D, Kurt Angle, Christian, Sting...etc. This is when they started to forget about the guys they made. TNA became WCW. TNA was amazing in the beginning now they are not as hot. Why because of guys like Hogan and Bischoff who want to hire there friends. Now that Impact are recruiting a lot of X Division guys i think they are gonna do a lot better then they have been the past few years. They are going back to there roots and becoming there own thing again. I see Impact improving but they need to keep op the work. What they need to do to become even greater are cut guys like Flair, Devon, Jeff Hardy, Scott Steiner, Matt Hardy, Robbie E., Murphy, Okada, Anarquia, and RVD. Everyone here is taking TV time from guys like Alex Shelley, Rob Terry, Brutus Magnus, Eric Young, Amazing Red. That's why GenMe left because TNA had "nothing for them." That's bull. They were great. They only vets i would keep are Bully Ray, Sting, and Kurt Angle. These guy's Know the business too much and know what to look for and also help put guy's over. Once TNA makes these cuts they can start putting on some great matches. Impact Wrestling also need a new writing staff. Russo is an idiot. All he does is rehash old material and create stupid ass material that doesn't make sense and confuses the viewers. That's not good. If the viewer doesn't know whats going on they are gonna want to tune back in. One more thing they can do to become better is travel more and do more live shows. Go out there and prove that you are better and you put on better quality matches. You aren't gonna become big if you just stay in Orlando.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say get rid of Hogan and Bischoff. Funny though how WCW was revived when Hogan and Bischoff ran the NWO angle. Funny how many people tuned in WWF in the 80's, and made it a household name because of Hulk Hogan. Like it or not, Hogan is THE biggest name in wrestling history, and known in mainstream circles. So, Impact get more mainstream publicity if they hire Hogan. You say he doesn't wrestle, but his ringwork has always been crap anyway.

Get rid of Russo! Did you know that he was the guy who was head writer in WWF when your beloved "Attitude Era" was occuring? But I bet you all give "Stone Cold" Steve Austin most credit, McMahon some credit, and Russo no credit for the biggest storyline in WWF history.

Hiring WWE and WCW guys sells! No one is going to watch a show because new guys, who people barely know will watch. But if you have recognizable faces, it garners more ratings. Fact! Besides, I thought the IWC were in love with Kurt Angle at one time. Would you now prefer that he not be there?

They have a better women's division than WWE!

Impact don't have the production values of WWE, because they don't have the money to spend on it. WWE always has the slickest production.

I agree that they need to travel more!

Hogan is not an active wrestler. He's the owner.

Bischoff is not an active wrestler. He's the GM.

Sting is having his final run until he takes a 9 month break.

Kurt Angle is still putting on great matches. He will take time off TNA and focus on the Olympics 2012.

Ric Flair is gone for now.

Bully Ray, Scotty, RVD, Daniels, Devon, Tara are the only "old" active wrestlers. Tell me where is the old people? Six People?

Let's see how many "Young" guys are left. Magnus, Crimson, Gunner, Zema Ion, Shelly, Sabin, Rosita, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, etc.

Do you really want to use that bullshit of an excuse?

Yes I'm going to use that as my excuse I was watching TNA every week when it was on pvp and so on. I watch it cause it was awesome wrestling, story lines may have been crap, but they always had soild wrestling, that I could ignore the lame story lines.

There maybe some decent to super awesome matchs now, but the story lines are so stupid it gets in the way of me enjoying the show. Like I said, when Hulk, Biscoff, and Russo are gone, I'll be fucking happy, or when AJ or any of the TNA homegrown talent starts main eventing again, and not for a month or two. I want TNA to make stars, and stop relying on old stars to be there main event or stars from the WWE.

What is TNA without Hulk or any of the old stars nothing, its the plain truth, for the past 5 or so years, the TNA Championship as been almost always on ex-wwe star, and you can't ignore that. Every single WWE wrestler who isn't getting there shot at the main belt, leaves for TNA, to hold that little bit of glory, to be the main event. I want Gunner, AJ, hell even crappy Crimson to hold the TNA Championship, anyone thats homegrown, shake things up dam it.

You can't relay on the old school vets forever, there is hardly anyone left from the 80s/90s that is main eventing in the WWE. Just have some faith with the new generation.

Wrestling Matters.. Again.

That's TNA's slogan, and I actually love it. I think its agreat direction to go to re-establish the brand. I WANT to believe that TNA is that slogan, but so often its hard to do that. I love the videos of the wrestlers explaining why Wrestling matters, and I really think they should promote that further. I really think they should go even further with that slogan, and get rid of all the useless garbage in TNA that's getting in the way.

Immortal... the whole storyline and stable needs to GO. They need to get rid of it and stop wasting time on this horrible storyline and this unoriginal and boring idea. Its not working at all, and they've completely lost the direction of the whole angle compared to what its original purpose was for. I don't want to see Hogan anymore, I don't want to see the lame Joker Sting, I don't want to feel like its a rehash of WCW or just a regurgitation of the late 90s... I want wrestling to matter, and I want fresh faces and fresh feuds and the storyline to revolve around THAT. Nothing else. If they're going to do some sort of civil war within TNA what they should've done is connect it to that slogan, "Wrestling matters". They should've had Hogan and Bischoff and their lackeys all be representing the things TNA is trying to portray they're against in the business (WWE), trying to erase "wrestling" and make it into something else.. and then have the faces become champions of the true vision of TNA: wrestling. That's not only a way to get the younger, less established guys over.. and build the very brand they're trying to re-establih with this slogan.. but its far better then the crap they have going on now with Immortal.

They totally dropped the ball with Mr. Anderson. He had momentum before and was definitely over with the fans; he should've been chosen by Immortal and become the leader of that stable instead of Jeff Hardy. When they finally do bring him into Immortal he's become just another face in the crowd, another follower of Hogan and Bischoff, and he does more in fighting with his own stable then anything interesting or meaningful for it. Dropped the ball.

LAX. It was a good, hot stable once upon a time. It was a great tag team once upon a time, too. Now its neither. I don't mind Hernandez at all and I think he's an asset. I don't even mind the females as I feel they add a good dimension to the stable and I like how they fit in. The other guy? He really needs to go. What they SHOULD do is bring in Chavo Guerrero and really give him a chance to reach his potential and lead LAX. He's a Guerrero! He's a star with history and name recognition. He's also a great wrestler and could really bring something to the table that no one else in that role, right now, could. If TNA is going to snatch up any Ex-WWE wrestlers it should be Chavo Guerrero.

It bloody happened again. At Hardcore Justice they showed the tale of the tape. It listed Angle and Sting as both being 240lbs...they even had Taz mention that, although Sting had 2 inches on Angle, they had the same weight...Then, in the ring, Borash announces Angle weighed in at 234lbs and Sting at over 250lbs. What the hell? That's the sort of bush league shit that can easily be avoided!

It's the things like this that annoy me, because it's the company making itself look dumb

It bloody happened again. At Hardcore Justice they showed the tale of the tape. It listed Angle and Sting as both being 240lbs...they even had Taz mention that, although Sting had 2 inches on Angle, they had the same weight...Then, in the ring, Borash announces Angle weighed in at 234lbs and Sting at over 250lbs. What the hell? That's the sort of bush league shit that can easily be avoided!

It's the things like this that annoy me, because it's the company making itself look dumb
How do people notice such small crap like that? Is this what you judge a show by? The hell's wrong with fans these days? You just end up sounding like someone who LOOKS for things like that so he can shit on them and find random reasons to call a product this and that. Sting didn't tuck his gear in his boots again. Is that bush league too?

Actually, if you use some conmmon sense, this is the opposite of "bush league"; in fact it adds an element of realism.

The pre-match graphic is a generic stock graphic with one created for each wrestler long beforehand, and includes the traditional "listed-at" info(that we all know is fairly inaccurate, even more so in WWE where guys are routinely overlisted). The weight given by JB during the ring announcements is a more up-to-date figure, and helps suspend the belief of the "weighed-in this morning" billing.

How am I out "looking for things like this" when the wrestlers weights were brought up and then contradicted with in a minute by the company? And I thought, at HJ, Sting's outfit looked the best it has in months, looked like it was actually fitting him properly.

It's "small crap like this" that TNA should cut out. It's a simple, yet consistent, mistake they make far too often. TNA's got much better with their storylines and video packages in recent months. Yet this is one area they consistently balls up. Taz and Tenay are the voices of TNA, we're meant to be able to trust what they say and, by proxy, show us. If they're proven to be wrong within seconds, it reduces what they're sayings credibility (even if Taz is just above Booker T in that department already).

And, it could add realism if their weights were slightly different but, if that's meant to be but, having it differ by a fair whack for each wrestler isn't right....

And, yeah, this is the sort of things people can complain about because, with the budget that TNA (and WWE has) it's stuff that should be avoided..but I'm guessing complaining about something TNA does I don't like in a complaints thread shouldn't be done.

How am I out "looking for things like this" when the wrestlers weights were brought up and then contradicted with in a minute by the company? And I thought, at HJ, Sting's outfit looked the best it has in months, looked like it was actually fitting him properly.

It's "small crap like this" that TNA should cut out. It's a simple, yet consistent, mistake they make far too often. TNA's got much better with their storylines and video packages in recent months. Yet this is one area they consistently balls up. Taz and Tenay are the voices of TNA, we're meant to be able to trust what they say and, by proxy, show us. If they're proven to be wrong within seconds, it reduces what they're sayings credibility (even if Taz is just above Booker T in that department already).

And, it could add realism if their weights were slightly different but, if that's meant to be but, having it differ by a fair whack for each wrestler isn't right....

And, yeah, this is the sort of things people can complain about because, with the budget that TNA (and WWE has) it's stuff that should be avoided..but I'm guessing complaining about something TNA does I don't like in a complaints thread shouldn't be done.

Really dude! you're complaining about the annoucers and the graphics when they tell you how much a wrestler weighs? I'm I reading this correctly.

I mean if you are, I will just say this I go from between 180 -195 just from one Taco Dinner, eating 7-8 Tacos and drinking my favorite beverage.

I mean is it that serious!?

TNA are alway's trying to rely on nostalgia, swerves, men from other companies, stupid booking, and the idiot's that will stand by this show no matter what the cost. TNA will still have the cast-members, the piped in crowd reaction becuase half the corwd is there on vacation and could'nt care less, the free seats, the bullshit "This is wrestling" chants, the blading, spotfests, old men who are trying desperately to stay relevant.

Seriously, I wonder when the day will come when Panda Energy are like, "well, I think this TNA thing, it's not working. Maybe we should invest in something that might actually do something." They have been around for nearly a decade, their highest rating is a 1.4, they continue to sign former WWE talent (Chavo's probably next) it'll never end. This company needs a complete overhaul of management and personal. Get Russo out of there, allow someone else to make decision's instead of Dixie Carter, stop hiring WWE's trash, build up young star's (Crimson is green as grass though) and start being the alternative. Face it, TNA won't even be successful competition, especially at this rate. Their wasting valuable time putting over older, already established talent, who should be putting over younger talent. Why is Angle the TNA Champion? Why is Sting is a fued with Ric Flair? Does anybody really give a flying fuck about Hogan vs. Sting?

It all come down to a matter of if it's really worth it, to try and say "Wrestling Matter," but still have the same bullshit booking they were doing for years. Who the fucking fuck cares about seeing Hogan, a guy who admitted himself cannot take a bump anymore, wrestle a match in 2011? Against Sting of all people? I'm not trying to be harsh, or be mean, I'm just saying how much can someone take? I know there the TNA apologist that'll prasie anything the company does, but to say you want to see a guy who can't admittingly take a bump anymore in a match in 2011 in just plain stupid and downright bias.

Oh, and putting Crimson with Angle? Are they trying to end his career before it begin's? Seriously, mostly everybody they put with Angle goes nowhere. Jeff Hardy, Anderson, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe. Mostly everybody put with Kurt Angle ends up worser than they do before. You know why? Beucase Angle needs somebody to tell him what and what not to do. I highly doubt that Crimson will be able to hold Angle down from making Crimson look like a piece of shit. Morgan had a fued with Angle at BFG in 2009, where is he now? Nowhere to be seen. After they basically fed Samoa Joe to Angle in 2006, he went downhill. Wolfe, after his fued with Angle, went nowhere. They have to stop trying to use Angle as enhancement talent, becuase he's not even close. He needs somebody to enhance his in-ring performance and tell him what the fuck he's supposed to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back