• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think TNA will ever become competition, and especially with the current product they have now. Who would want to watch a show when a person turn heel, than face, than heel, every few months? And worse, they have Hogan, Flair, RVD, Sting, Kurt Angle, and their highest rating since last year's January has been a 1.4. Seriously, until TNA has a complete overhaul of talent, management, business direction, and personal, their nto going anywhere. It seems like TNA is just living off of Panda Energy and Spike TV, and are just "there." I gaurantee if TNA was using their own financials income, they would've been out of business years ago.

And besides, TNA isn't going to become competition overnight, they need to set their own show, become their own brand, and rely on their own superstars. Guys like Sting, Angle, RVD, Hogan, aren't getting any younger, and won't be there forever. Look at WWE and how when guys like HBK, Batista, Jericho left, and Undertaker in hardly ever there anymore, they build up Punk, Miz, Sheamus, Christian, Barret and Bryan for the future. Who are TNA relying on, superstars from the early 2000's, 90's and 80's. They need to build their own brand and superstars for the future, or TNA will have no future. Build a top face, build a top heel, stop yo-yoing superstar in and out of a push (Morgan, Pope, Gunner) and start to become TNA. Until they become themselves, and not a place for WWE rejects, or old man, they'll never go anywhere but cancelled.

What I find to be wrong about TNA is that they are willing to do anything and everything to jump ratings up on a short term basis... hence the Jeff Hardy championship belt, Stings new joker character, etc. Their long term feuds are always drawn out and presented as stale, long after they have run their course. TNA worries about where they are going to be in a few weeks or months, when they should be planning two years in advance. They need to prepare for a future, and not live in the past, putting title belts on guys that are 40+. These guys have had their hey day, you know, the Stings, the Steiners, the Angles (yes, the Angles), RVD, etc. TNA has fallen victim to exactly what WCW did, and thats allowing the upstairs parties to politic and fuss their way into burying the younger talent with the mindset of "they'll get their time...after we're done" mentality. TNA used to stand for innovation and in retrospect, a brand that no one else has. But the wrong people are in the right peoples ears, and now we the fans, have to watch a cluster of old storylines and old talent keeping the innovation and the new mentality down.

The whole "Wrestling Matters" campaign was a blantant obvious attempt to try and bash WWE on rebranding, it was all to get back to at WWE for rebranding, that's it. All the video's, and the interviews, the new set, everything, all becuase WWE rebranded. Becuase, for some strange reason, alot of people (including TNA) thought that WWE rebranding from World Wrestling Entertainment to "WWE," they were going to stop the actual wrestling in-ring product, you know the most important part of WWE, where all the storylines end up, and some begin. It's sad to think that some idiot in Orlando, Florida saw "WWE Rebranding," and thought "hey, WWE's rebranding, we have to rebound by saying "Wrestling Matters."

It's the same as Kentucky Fried Chicken rebranding to KFC, and Dennys starts calling themselves "Texas Fried Chicken and saying "Chicken Matters." WWE rebranding only becuase they are more than a wrestling company, which in fact they are, but they still have actual wreslting in the product, it's not like they replaced the ring with a dance floor, and have a PPV called "Talk it Out" with Dr. Phil, to fix all the problems rivals have. It's still a wrestling company, they just have much more outlets than just their in-ring product to showcase and promote WWE.

Then after that doesn't help the ratings, and CM Punk starts to get really popular, they have on their webiste, front page, "CM PUNK IS COMING TO TNA ON DEMAND!" Yep, one again TNA trying to cash on WWE. Thier basically showcasing a superstar who they didn't push, got hugely over in ROH and WWE, and is in line to be the #2 guy in WWE. Of course there the TNA apologist that arel ike "it's a good business decision," yeah, it is, TNA is also lucky they have footage of him. I guess if Hogan, Angle, Flair, Steiner, Jeff Hardy, Jarret, ever go back to WWE, or Samoa Joe goes to WWE, there be "(insert wrestler) IS COMING TO TNA ON DEMAND!"

They have the biggest wrestler in the history of wrestling, and alot of legends and big names, but they still can't pop a 2.0 rating. TNA will always try to "one up," WWE, and take pot-shots at "the company up North." You would think after the failed Monday Night Wars earlier last year, they would try and estabilish their own brand, but their still taking petty schoolyard pot-shots and obvious jabs at WWE, only to feel better.

A brand that is trying to capture a largely youth audience with a retread feud between Hogan and Sting is heading nowhere fast. There's some genuine talent on TNA and it's all getting buried by Hogan's ego and Russo's incompetence. Beer Money, Mexican America, Crimson, Matt Morgan .. there's a long list of people that Vinnie Mac would love to have on the roster and that leaves out Ken Anderson who has more talent than Randy Orton and John Cena put together.

But lousy writing and poor booking is killing off TNA. Heels become faces and faces heels, titles seems to change hands every time Dixie Carter changes her underwear and it's getting very difficult to give a crap.

CactusJack, you just lost all credibility when said the words "Ken Anderson who has more talent then John Cena and Randy Orton put together". Now, that's your opinion, and that's fine, but I thought that was hilarious. Ken Anderson's range imo goes from average to pretty good in the ring. He has a style that sometimes looks flat out lazy. He's very good with the mic, when he has direction, but when he doesn't, he falls back into saying asshole every 4th word. I'm no huge Cena or Orton fan, but I can give them their props when they're due. Cena pretty much never takes time off and over the last few months has put on some of the best matches in his career. Yes, I know all about the 5 moves of doom, and I know older fans and smarks hate the superCena character, but I can't look at many of Anderson's matches and many of Cena's and say Anderson is clearly better then Cena, not logically anyway. As for Orton, Bret Hart himself said Orton is one the best he's seen today; yes Bret Hart, one the best ring technicians in the history of the biz. Again, I know a lot of people hate Orton for his attitude, the percieved notion that he's solely responsible for Anderson getting fired from WWE, and a bunch of other stuff, but the guy doesn't have bad matches, he just doesn't. The feud with Christian over the WHC was criminally underrated imo.

Some stuff I cant stand is Eric Young and that joke of a TV title and Im so sick of Sting/Hogan. Im guessing the BFG stipulation is if Sting wins, he gets the company back and Hogan leaves...or Hogan wins, Sting retires. YAY, sting wins, and Dixie can post more bullshit tweets of "surprises". At least ROH is coming back on tv.

The whole "Wrestling Matters" campaign was a blantant obvious attempt to try and bash WWE on rebranding, it was all to get back to at WWE for rebranding, that's it. All the video's, and the interviews, the new set, everything, all becuase WWE rebranded. Becuase, for some strange reason, alot of people (including TNA) thought that WWE rebranding from World Wrestling Entertainment to "WWE," they were going to stop the actual wrestling in-ring product, you know the most important part of WWE, where all the storylines end up, and some begin. It's sad to think that some idiot in Orlando, Florida saw "WWE Rebranding," and thought "hey, WWE's rebranding, we have to rebound by saying "Wrestling Matters."

You bitch too much, period. How old are you anyway? If you're under the age of 18 I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and a free pass, but if you've been a wrestling fan for as long as most people on these forums have, I'm just going to shake my head. Yes, I am very well aware of TNA's flaws, the "Wrestling Matters" thing yeah it was a stunt, like most of these things are, but so what? Bottom line is that most of what professional wrestling relies on is theatrics, the only thing is that at least when the WWE was still the WWF and a few years after the name change, they would still interchange the terms pro wrestler, professional wrestling and any variations thereof with the term sports entertainment. And there used to be a lot of flexibility with the media on them calling it such, nowadays you'll have publicists for the company telling the media what to refer to their wrestlers as and what to call the art form itself:

The Language of WWE...click here for more.

Yes, I know there's a lot of talk and ridiculous backstage segments in TNA, (WWE is not innocent of this either) but at least TNA isn't ashamed to call themselves a professional wrestling company, even if their product by comparison to WWE is not as well marketed or managed as well. WWE on the other hand while I can appreciate their desire to want to continue their outside ventures like film production and what not have the stupidest rationale in my opinion of how they want their product to be looked at. Sorry, wrestling is not a dirty word, nor should it be treated like one. Again, just go to that link and you'll see that all for yourself. And even though I initially doubted the authenticity of that article, I've seen, read and listened to enough interviews to know that WWE definitely doesn't want you to think of "wrestling" when their name comes up. Diversifying yourself is fine, no problem there I can understand entertainment companies wanting to do such, but that's why other companies like Disney have off-shoots/subsidiaries i.e. Dimension Films, Marvel Comics, etc. If WWE was so insistent on wanting to be so diverse I would think and I could be wrong but in my view they should create subsidiaries that don't share the same name as their wrestling company if they REALLY want to be taken seriously as an entertainment empire.

Getting back to TNA and your umpteenth post whining about them itssoeasy123, there is more to a company's fortunes than just ratings and other than the personnel similarities, TNA lacks one thing that WCW had always had even in their poorest years and that was being an established brand. For those marks that thing WCW only dated back to the 80s forget how the 50 plus years that the Crockett Family promoted wrestling in that area of the country is the reason why there was a WCW in the first place. TNA started from scratch and despite the signing of WWE talent, the fact that they have endured for nearly a decade where failed promotions like Drew McManus's WWA and Jimmy Hart's XWF should say something about them. They might not be doing everything right according to some of the "sticklers" like yourself, but you name me one other company that's lasted long enough to even be close to a competitor to WWE since WCW was bought out by them when they were still the WWF. I bet you can't, and ROH despite how much I like their product isn't quite there yet, that could change though with their future plans, I'll say that much.

It's the same as Kentucky Fried Chicken rebranding to KFC, and Dennys starts calling themselves "Texas Fried Chicken and saying "Chicken Matters." WWE rebranding only becuase they are more than a wrestling company, which in fact they are, but they still have actual wreslting in the product, it's not like they replaced the ring with a dance floor, and have a PPV called "Talk it Out" with Dr. Phil, to fix all the problems rivals have. It's still a wrestling company, they just have much more outlets than just their in-ring product to showcase and promote WWE.

The Denny's-KFC comparison is ridiculous one relies on heavy drive thru business with some dine-in service and the other does the exact opposite, I can't even believe I am going to dignify this one, but I will albeit briefly. And believe it or not some KFC locations still have the words Kentucky Fried Chicken on their storefronts and we are talking about renovated and up to date locations too. Again, like I said in my previous paragraph, if WWE wants to be more than a wrestling company creating a non-wrestling brand would be a VERY good idea, in my opinion the WWE logo on movie posters scares away non-wrestling fans, and I'll even so bold as to say that they are the TNA of Hollywood, they're still relatively new to the movie making game just like TNA in all honesty is still new to wrestling even though they have been around for almost a decade and have veteran talent. However, I would reckon that if WWE created a name for their film studio that is removed from the WWE name, it could help how non-wrestling fans might look at the movie division of their company.

Then after that doesn't help the ratings, and CM Punk starts to get really popular, they have on their webiste, front page, "CM PUNK IS COMING TO TNA ON DEMAND!" Yep, one again TNA trying to cash on WWE. Thier basically showcasing a superstar who they didn't push, got hugely over in ROH and WWE, and is in line to be the #2 guy in WWE. Of course there the TNA apologist that arel ike "it's a good business decision," yeah, it is, TNA is also lucky they have footage of him. I guess if Hogan, Angle, Flair, Steiner, Jeff Hardy, Jarret, ever go back to WWE, or Samoa Joe goes to WWE, there be "(insert wrestler) IS COMING TO TNA ON DEMAND!"

You have to be about the most annoying fool on this forum, big whoop TNA advertised a former roster member being showcased on their On Demand Archives. Mind you, they are breaking no laws by highlighting them in footage they own. You truly are a stupid moron, even if it's for a short term sales spike in their on demand service, it's their prerogative to do that, whether I agree with their business or practices or not is irrelevant, but this just shows how weak a leg you have to stand on if you're going to use this as another reason to complain about TNA, you're a complete moron. Case closed. And yes if the above alumnus ever did return to WWE and TNA did the same thing with them then that's ok too, after all WWEGreatestMatches.Com has plenty of archive footage with former WWE roster members that work elsewhere now, does that mean those archives should be erased too and not advertised in any way, shape or form?

They have the biggest wrestler in the history of wrestling, and alot of legends and big names, but they still can't pop a 2.0 rating. TNA will always try to "one up," WWE, and take pot-shots at "the company up North." You would think after the failed Monday Night Wars earlier last year, they would try and estabilish their own brand, but their still taking petty schoolyard pot-shots and obvious jabs at WWE, only to feel better.

TNA is not the first nor the last promotion to speak ill of the competition, go back to 1996 and see how pathetic the mid-late 90s WWF was with jabbing at WCW every chance it had. Sure, WCW did it too but Vince decided to do the same things, in fact Vince is probably the worst example of schoolyard pettiness considering that besides making fun of Hogan and Macho Man's age (which in itself is no big deal, who gives a shit really, those skits were gold, I enjoyed them) but he also spared no expense to remind people of Ted Turner's dirty laundry and controversial moments of his career as a media mogul.

I couldn't even begin to guess how much sand would be in your clit if TNA ever makes fun of Vince's XFL (and people like you scoff at a business woman like Dixie Carter investing in a wrestling company, when Vince himself could only keep a football league open for one season) going out of business or any of if they brought up his steroid scandal and sex abuse controversy. Seriously itssoeasy123 your double standards never cease to amaze or amuse me. You partisan fans seriously are idiots. Despite the annoyance of TNA's WWE jabs, I've never EVER seen them actually air Vince's dirty laundry out on the air and use their program to attack him personally, and when I mean personally just mentioning WWE is not the same as highlighting the man's public embarrassments. Say all you want about TNA, but they never have gone the Billionaire Ted route to the best of my knowledge. And yes WCW giving away taped results is not in the same league as the Billionaire Ted stuff.

Again, before you even bother to post again do your damn homework because your bitching fest plots have more holes in them than a slice of swiss cheese. Please, spare me.

I have a minor complaint which I guess I'll just post in here as I wouldn't want to cause a whole bunch of ruckus starting an individual thread on a matter that there might be some resolution to next week on Impact Wrestling. So here it goes: What's the deal with the No Surrender card? Are the final bouts of the BFG series really the marquee event here? This isn't a knock at any of the guys involved. I like Bully Ray and think Beer Money is a cornerstone of TNA. But are they really suited to carry an entire pay per view when the main focus of TNA's weekly broadcasts lies elsewhere? Where are Sting, Flair, Angle, and Anderson on this card? Why is Flair vs. Sting taking place on the Impact Wrestling that follows No Surrender? Does management have more faith in Bully Ray and Beer Money than I do or is television simply a bigger priority at the moment?

As I said, not trying to cause a ruckus. Just trying to get my arms around this.

My issue with TNA are the matches that made TNA unique are no longer in use.(I know im and most likely 1000th person to say that but here me out.) I remember a couple years ago a tournment by the name of the "X Cups" where it would be Superstars/mid-cards or 5-6 teams hailing from different nations such as US,Canada,Mexico,Japan etc would compete for the title of best in the world. there would be other companies like AAA and NJPW and Stampede all on TNA. that was a pretty awesome and something that TNA needs to invest back into tho the BFG was good Bragging rights over pure wrestling is always better.

the ending of bound for glory ruined what would of been a great pay per view
and to use the excuse it was a beginning of a bigger storyline is b.s.tna gets less the 2 million viewers they cant gamble pissing off that much of the audience for a crummy storyline

Screwing Roode out of his big moment left a really sour taste for me.

After the BFG PPV ended, I sat completely in shock and disbelief for a solid half hour. You know how Roode looked as he sat in the corner at the end. Dejected, disgusted, robbed? I was feeling the exact same thing.

If TNA can botch something as sure fire as Roode's mainevent push, they can botch anything. They've taken a major hit in my eyes.

Disgusting.

does tna always have to compete with wwe to make a name for themselves? can't they move ahead in their own way without crossing paths with the wwe? i am not saying that competition shouldn't exist, because it should ; its just unfair when they are compared with wwe in every damn thing that they do.. e.g. coke is black, pepsi is also black; but doesn't mean that one copied, or is trying to be the other

TNA has a lot of things to fix so does WWE (twitter anyone?) The storylines are bad but they are not WCW 1999-2001 bad. I just don't like how they have a Bischoff feud going on. Hogan isn't on T.V. right now but he should do backstage stuff or just leave, I prefer the latter. Karen Jarrett is a terrible waste of time. When I see her it bums me out and gives me the feeling that impact is not worth watching. Ric Flair, TNA should not have signed him at all. Scott Steiner last time he was relevant was 1998 then he turned on Rick and he hasn't been able to shake his NWO character. These characters need to go, that's just some. The have so much good talent, now the problem with their good talent is Mike Tenay, I cannot watch them put on great matches and hear him do commentary it's basically tempting me to have a bottle of Advil beside me because they guy gives me a headache. The call him the professor but he ain't the dude knows where they come from and what the names of the moves are and the history. A professor is some one who teaches Tenay hasn't taught anything to anyone in the wrestling biz.

Now that's the roster, to the young guys now. Samoa Joe losing like this don't make no sense. Joe was a wrecking machine. Fans used to chant "Joe is gonna kill you" now they chant "Joe is gonna get squashed". I hope AJ & Joe arn't just one time champions they could have a great heel in Joe as a champion and he mows down everyone until Bound for Glory, then they could have him lose to Kazarian or AJ. I also don't get Bully Ray that character is just loud and boring. He ain't scary or anything. Personally I would rather see him go to. Angle has won the title enough, no more Roode has it now let him carry it till May or June. No more Angle in the title scene.

The knockouts division is a joke, Gail Kim as champion is bad, shows they lacked confidence in the other knockouts. Karen Jarrett running them just makes it worse. There's also too many title changes in that division. Some of them very confusing.

Jeremy Borash is the most awkward guy and worst over actor since Jim Carry. Let Borash be Miz's manager and you have two guys who should watch more tapes of themselves too see how 1 dimensional they are on camera. Christy Hemme is another one that is hogging up half they pay, cut her she didn't pay her dues she won a competition for doing a stupid dance to the Hives song Walk Idiot Walk. So Cal Val should become active in the ring. Why have her stand outside, really I could switch from WWE to TNA to get away from Vickie Guerrero because I would rather see Val but she ain't on camera.

Overall TNA has the tools but no instructions. 2002-2006 was their peak. They are like a really good young baseball team but the young guys are stuck in the minors while the veterans take center stage with nothing to show for it. TNA has had a WCW way of doing things. I think they are improving, albeit slow (as a snail) but they are doing it.

I know this is something that everyone already knows but it is pissing me off week in and week out, the entire Immortal vs Garrett Bischoff story. If they were just going to do a quick little bit with this I could have lived through it and gotten past it but they are taking it too far and it's gone on long enough. Garrett is not only a shit wrestler(not that I expected otherwise) but he's just as shitty on the mic as he is in the ring. I don't think anyone wants to see this absolute shit going on between him and his daddy, the only entertaining thing in the whole angle is Flair WOOing.

I know this is something that everyone already knows but it is pissing me off week in and week out, the entire Immortal vs Garrett Bischoff story. If they were just going to do a quick little bit with this I could have lived through it and gotten past it but they are taking it too far and it's gone on long enough. Garrett is not only a shit wrestler(not that I expected otherwise) but he's just as shitty on the mic as he is in the ring. I don't think anyone wants to see this absolute shit going on between him and his daddy, the only entertaining thing in the whole angle is Flair WOOing.

I think this is an ongoing story line and it's where it's going that will end up being more entertaining. Garrett said last night someone is training him. who could that be? someone we haven't seen lately, someone who used to have a connection with Eric Bischoff. a real American, brother. I think Hulk Hogan will be his new trainer. not that Hogan should really be training someone to wrestle but it works for this story line. maybe down the line Hogan and Garrett vs c and someone else?
OR could Sting be the one training Garrett? just guessing.
however I'm not really sure I'd want to see any of that anyway. when Garrett was given the pile driver and sent away in an ambulance I thought that would be it for awhile.

I think this is an ongoing story line and it's where it's going that will end up being more entertaining. Garrett said last night someone is training him. who could that be? someone we haven't seen lately, someone who used to have a connection with Eric Bischoff. a real American, brother. I think Hulk Hogan will be his new trainer. not that Hogan should really be training someone to wrestle but it works for this story line. maybe down the line Hogan and Garrett vs c and someone else?
OR could Sting be the one training Garrett? just guessing.
however I'm not really sure I'd want to see any of that anyway. when Garrett was given the pile driver and sent away in an ambulance I thought that would be it for awhile.

I'm guessing it's Mr.Anderson. It'd be a neat little way to shove him back in the company's bloodstream. Not a huge fan of him anymore but if he gets his shit together - go for it.

As far as the storyline goes - not remotely interested in Bischoff's spawn. I like Garrett, he seems like a passionate kid so good luck to ya. I'll cope with it, it's one of the few things I don't like on IW so I'll fast forward through that shit until it's gone or interesting.

Jesse Neal did an interview with WrestlingINC.com. He noted that he
had post traumatic stress syndrome from his days on the battlefield
and that when he got out they didn’t have the help for soldiers that
they do now. He said that you don’t overcome it and you don’t get rid
of it, that some days he lies awake and has nightmares. Some days he
wakes up screaming. He said he’s got some very weird nightmares. He
said the good thing about wrestling is when he’s on the road wrestling
he doesn’t have those episodes, but when he’s at home, they happen
more often. He said it hasn’t gotten better with time. He said
training at the 3-D Wrestling Academy was worse than boot camp. He
said he hated going to practice and at times dreaded it. He said he’d
ask himself why he was doing it when he’d drive to practice but still
went every day. He said he’s already had eight concussions in
wrestling. He noted when he had his neck injury and was out for four
months, he would pass out at times. He said he didn’t get many phone
calls checking on him, but wasn’t mad about it. He said TNA took care
of his MRI, but he has to pay the rest of his medical bills. He said
he never actually got food stamps and it was a joke, but he did nearly
lose his apartment because there was money owed to him he hadn’t
gotten yet. He noted that once when he was on a house show run and
broke, that the wrestlers got together and gave him money so he could
eat on the road because some of his checks were late. He said he did
qualify for food stamps but never used them. He said that before he
was let go, the company had already made the decision to split up Ink
Inc. He said he doesn’t know what the status is of his girlfriend
(Toxxine) as she’s still listed on the roster but hasn’t been used. He
noted he’s also still on the roster even though he’s been fired.

Wow...

This one's easy for me: I have zero use for Eric Young. Can't begin to understand why people think he's funny, but that's okay...to each their own. But what the hell is a guy doing as a Knockout champion? That's a WOMEN's division, isn't it? Does he feel empowered by pinning a woman? I think it does no good to have this goof as part of a tag-team champion in the Knockouts...these ladies are damned good athletes and they put on a good show. They don't need some poor man's version of Hillbilly Jim making a mockery of what they're trying to do.

I don't really think there is anything wrong with TNA right now. I think every storyline is great. I like the fact Crimson is a heel now and A Double is on the good side.

Only problem I have is theme music and T Shirts. Almost every theme song exept James Storms and Jeff Hardys sound alike in some way. Booby Roodes and Madison Raynes are almost identical. And a lot of the wrestlers shirts are alike. When I hear somebody's theme music hit unless its Hardy, Storm or Mr. Anderson I have to wait till they come out to know who it is. Besides that I think TNA is in a great place right now!

Hell Yeah!!!

Well first let me tell you that i am not a Hogan-Bischoff hater nor a Russo hater; but that doesn't mean that i like them. I like see the positive things in them;). Now all those people who are watching TNA currently can see how much the product has been Diluted. Well i feel that TNA is trying to be more like WWE with less edgy product to connect with the masses. But that's not the IDENTITY of TNA. TNA has always been known for the X-Division, edgy storylines, xtreme quality action wrestling, the Knockouts and obviously for some special gimmick Matches.
:rolleyes:

Now look,

1. X-Division - Only Austin Aries is person who is interesting in X-Division right now. At one point we had AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Amazing Red, Jay Lethal, Douglus Williams, Suicide, Homicide and many more interesting star performers for this division. But what is left now!!!
:banghead:

2. Edgy Storylines - Where is the edge factor in the storylines? Does we not know who is going to win in the next Sacrifice ppv main event between Roode and Van Dam? It is becoming more and more predictible. it is the same way wcw (before nitro) used to have the storylines. two guys in the spotlight for the mainevent for six months. Though Roode had different opponents for this six months, it was always about Storm vs. Roode at LockDown.
:wtf:

3. Xteme Wrestling - wrestling has been good but the Xteme thing is missing. See the previous matches that TNA used to have and compare it with recent times. Wrestling is quiet ok, but xteme manuevers are obviously missing.
:suspic:

4. the Knockouts - they are trying their best. No objection.:icon_neutral:

5.special gimmick Matches - Where are the special gimmick matches? you people should remember what amazing gimmick matches did TNA used to have. King of Mountain, Ultimate X, Steel Asylum, Lethal Lockdown, elevation x, Fan's Revenge" Lumberjack match.... etc etc and many more...
dont know who miss them, but atleast i miss those matches...
:disappointed:

so what do u guys say...

look if u think that TNA is going to get ratings with these diluted products then please stop thinking that...Wrestling has changed since Attitude Era...
Its Entertainment-wRESTLING NOW!!!
:2ar15smilie:

Hell Yeah!!!

The ratings have been consistent for many years, so excuse them for trying different stuff. I'll try and address your points.

1. X Division: The guys you mention they are either not in the company anymore, or above 220lbs which is the limit now. Could they get rid of it? I guess but that would make the TV title redundant.

2: Edgy storylines: If people get the result they think it's "predictable", if they don't it's "bad booking". I thought Storm was going to win at Lockdown. I thought Roode was going to win at BFG. It's pro wrestling, long time fans are going to be able to see ahead of the writers now and again, just like movies. It's good when they surprise us. TNA is more unpredictable than WWE. Some think that's a bad thing.

And how can you possibly complain about Roode having multiple opponents? Yes Storm was the big face everyone wanted to see fight Storm. But more names to beat is always good for a title reign to get more mileage out of it. If Storm wasn't there people would be complaining Roode's feuds are too short.

3. Don't see a problem here, TNA still puts on great matches, you still see big spots, you still see blood.

4. Okay thanks for mentioning that? lol

5. They still have Lethal Lockdown and Ultimate X. King of the Mountain I guess could return. The others....really?

GuiltyBystander said:
This one's easy for me: I have zero use for Eric Young. Can't begin to understand why people think he's funny, but that's okay...to each their own. But what the hell is a guy doing as a Knockout champion? That's a WOMEN's division, isn't it? Does he feel empowered by pinning a woman? I think it does no good to have this goof as part of a tag-team champion in the Knockouts...these ladies are damned good athletes and they put on a good show. They don't need some poor man's version of Hillbilly Jim making a mockery of what they're trying to do.

I agree 100%. Eric Young is a joke, literally. ODB and Eric Young are a comedy act. When the champs of a so-called "division" are a joke, the division itself becomes a joke. The TNA knockouts ARE great wrestlers overall, and much better than most of the WWE Divas. I'd like to see Eric Young get the shit beat out of him by Gail Kim, Madison Rayne, or any of the other knockouts.

This isn't much of a complaint as it is a though.

TNA's ratings have been below 1.0 the last 3 out of 4 weeks. So, what's going on? They push a young guy in Bobby Roode, something alot of people, including me, wanted to happen. Well, he got pushed to the moon, and they lost viewers. I don't know what TNA can do to get higher ratings anymore.

RVD champion, nope. Jeff Hardy champion, nope. Ken Anderson champion, nope. Sting champion, nope. What else can they do?

I think TNA just need to advertise and promote their show more effectively. Oh, and one more thing: STOP CARING ABOUT THE WWE! Their not even close to the WWE's level, not in a slight margin. It's a 99 cents store trying to compete with Target, it's not going to happen. Be yourself, be TNA. In 2006 they were TNA, it was a totally different show from WWE, not it's either WWE lite, or WCW 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back