• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just don't get it anymore. Judging by the TNA spoiler's it's just another Impact but with a different lighting scheme in the arena. That's it.

I think this is TNA's final try to do something big. If they fail here, might as well call Vince up and ask him to buy the company. Which probably will happen. The reason is because I doubt most of the casual fan's want to watch this product. Would wanna watch a 6 month power struggle with a group tha'ts going nowhere and has many people who can't wrestle anymore? Much less the sleazy bullshit (women acting like complete skank's) and terrible writing.

What are they trying to do by saying "Wrestling Matter's" Or having billboard's in Stanford like WWE give's a damn. Seriously, quite taking pot-shot's, grow a fuckin' brain, start establishing young guy's that won't by pushed down the card in a month, stop with the useless heel/face turn's, end Immortal becuase nobody give's a flying fuck about them anymore. Stop blaming Spike for your misfortune's, most people with a brain don't wanna see Sting/Hogan in 2011, get all the junkie's out of the company, it's just getting to old now.

Even with the rebranding over the weekend, some people still don't know what the company is called. The management is terrible.

Either become some sort of alternative or see the same fate of WCW.

Oh, and the TNA fanboy's, I wish some of you would be alittle more subjective and opinionated. Blindly loving TNA is just so boring.

I remember in other post, i have mention before its not just the whole "Wrestling matters" its everything that is going on on television and Kurt Angle had talked about some of the stuff in Impact Wrestling in recent interview about how they got guys who don't wrestle use up television time and other guys that aren't giving the chance to shine in the ring. A problem that i have with what's going on right now is the authority figure and the whole power struggle. This is going to take up too much space meaning we probably going to see short matches and long promo segments.

Now we we Foley, Hogan and bischoff on television as usual and all they going to do see call the shots. I heard on talk wrestling radio about reports that Hogan blames spike tv for some of the problems in impact wrestling. He claim when he went to hotel room, turn on the tv and notice there is no spike tv channel, is this guy for real?? Finds a way to blame other people for his problems

I just don't get it anymore. Judging by the TNA spoiler's it's just another Impact but with a different lighting scheme in the arena. That's it.

I think this is TNA's final try to do something big. If they fail here, might as well call Vince up and ask him to buy the company. Which probably will happen. The reason is because I doubt most of the casual fan's want to watch this product. Would wanna watch a 6 month power struggle with a group tha'ts going nowhere and has many people who can't wrestle anymore? Much less the sleazy bullshit (women acting like complete skank's) and terrible writing.

What are they trying to do by saying "Wrestling Matter's" Or having billboard's in Stanford like WWE give's a damn. Seriously, quite taking pot-shot's, grow a fuckin' brain, start establishing young guy's that won't by pushed down the card in a month, stop with the useless heel/face turn's, end Immortal becuase nobody give's a flying fuck about them anymore. Stop blaming Spike for your misfortune's, most people with a brain don't wanna see Sting/Hogan in 2011, get all the junkie's out of the company, it's just getting to old now.

Even with the rebranding over the weekend, some people still don't know what the company is called. The management is terrible.

Either become some sort of alternative or see the same fate of WCW.

Oh, and the TNA fanboy's, I wish some of you would be alittle more subjective and opinionated. Blindly loving TNA is just so boring.

The slogan is "Wrestling Matters", not "We will wrestle for two hours straight". I don't want to spoil a thing, but I'll just say that you got more matches than you usually do. If anything that's a step in the right direction. We don't know how long they lasted, we don't know if they were good or not. After all we just read one-liners about the show, so I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

I don't want to see the IWC make this to be a big deal. Like I said, the slogan is "Wrestling Matters". TNA had more wrestling than usual and it's a change that will develop over time. They don't want to be Ring of Honor, they don't want to be the WWE. They're trying to strike the finest balance between what ROH brings and what WWE brings. I don't see what the issue is. Could they have had a bit more wrestling? Oh of course, and I am a tad bit disappointed they didn't, but clearly this is the first show, they made an attempt and we'll be sure how serious they REALLY are about it at the second taping. All I know is that they showcased more people than usual, and that tells you something. Like everything - it could've been better. There's your objectivity. It's funny that you tell us to be objective when you don't have the slightest spark of common sense.

And that there is your problem. Ever hear the term "don't judge a book by it's cover"? Well, don't judge a show by it's spoilers. They're just text. They give you no real context. You have no idea how much better the place actually looks just yet or what kind of effect it's going to have on the programming — so why judge it?

Objective, guy. Objective. We're plenty subjective as it is, and plenty opinionated, too.

The Wrestling Matter's stuff TNA is doing is just a immature jab at WWE for rebranding. No, their not taking wrestling out of their programming, but they want to reach out to other market's. And really, with pro-wrestling not being as popular as it is today, it's the best idea, and the only way to keep moving. If it keep's the buiness going, and WWE were alway's more of a entertainment company with wreslting on it. It's a TV show with character's and storyline's, just like TNA.

Still, TNA is just taking a jab at WWE, like WWE could give a fuck. But IMO, I doubt they ever will until TNA become's some sort of threat to WWE, which they've never been, ever. And at this rate, they more of a chance of being an alternative and just being TNA, or going out of business. I think one day Panda Energy and Spike are gonna look at TNA and think, why did we endorse so much into them when they can't get even 2.0's in 10 year's. They have the biggest name in wrestling in Hogan, but their higgest rating they've had was a 1.5, over a year ago. They sign junkie's, B-list celebrities, and have a very bad writing team. Screw the rebranding, they need a complete overhaul of the management and the backstage personel.

But, in any sense, I don't think anyone can help TNA at this point. They keep saying there's a person gonna shake up the TNA world every 3 month's that fall's flat, promises about change become nothing but non-existent, diva's have no respect for themselves, Immortal is a overrun peice of shit and nobody cares about thee anymore besides Hogan, it gives him TV time. Seriously, who would wanna work for this company today? There's people in WWE who fan's say are being "misused, depushed," but none over them who have jumped over to TNA. Who are the last to people to go to TNA, Chyna (irrelevant in the wrestling world for ten years) and a fat Chris Harris.

TNA need to try to develop their own brand, stop trying to get WWE's attention, you'll never be competition so stop dreaming, and be TNA. Stop trying to be WCW, their out of business, stop trying to be the competition, be the alternative.

But, they won't. They'll continue to try be WWE's competition, try to get Vince McMahon's attention, continue to take pot-shot's at WWE, and be avid douchebag's.

TNA is run by people who have very short attention span's, are bitter at the man and company who made them star's, have not created one star who is known outside of TNA's fanbase, can't draw for shit, with every step they take forward, they go 5 step's backward's.

You can say "Wrestling Matter's" all you want, post billboard's in Stanford, have commercial's during WWE programming, bash WWE on your show all you want, WWE will never give a damn about TNA until you actually take away some of WWE's fanbase. Staying TV-14 and putting out the product you have now won't make that happen.

TNA rebranding to Impact Wrestling and saying "Wresling Matter's" is like Denny's changing to Texas Fried Chicken and proclaiming "Where Chicken Matter's," becuase Kentucky Fried Chicken rebranded to KFC. KFC, like WWE, would be like, "yeah and, what's your point."

TNA rebranding to Impact Wrestling and saying "Wresling Matter's" is like Denny's changing to Texas Fried Chicken and proclaiming "Where Chicken Matter's," becuase Kentucky Fried Chicken rebranded to KFC. KFC, like WWE, would be like, "yeah and, what's your point."

I like this analogy because reading your posts reminds me of a hen clucking angrily and then I wonder what's your point. I'd like to rebrand you itsso'stupid with the slogan: elementary school doesn't matter. I am reasonable sure if you had an original idea it would be your first, so let me suggest one. Quit watching the show and stay away from the deep fryer.

I like this analogy because reading your posts reminds me of a hen clucking angrily and then I wonder what's your point. I'd like to rebrand you itsso'stupid with the slogan: elementary school doesn't matter. I am reasonable sure if you had an original idea it would be your first, so let me suggest one. Quit watching the show and stay away from the deep fryer.

Don't blame him because TNA didn't deliver...again. He made a post, in a non-spam section, and that's your response? Bitter and petty -- the only words that come to mind after reading that post.

Anyway, yeah, nothing changed. A new set, the colors have changed, logo is different...then what?

This show was no different from any other we've seen over the past year and a half. They talked up the huge changes, and delivered absolutely nothing. Obviously I wasn't expecting much, but I had hoped it wouldn't be the same exact thing we saw last week. Why was I hoping for this? Because that's what THEY told us to expect. Once again, TNA falls on its face after going out of their way to promise big changes. What a crock of shit.

What's the point of this change? What is the real reason behind this "Wrestling Matters" garbage? Was this seriously just a shot at WWE, and nothing more? I really hope this isn't the case, but I fear it is.

did TNA say they were going to put on a lot more wrestling? or did they say wrestling matters? wrestling matters doesn't have to mean they are going to make big changes and all of a sudden have a lot more in ring wrestling. TNA can have the same number of matches but the wrestling in these matches matters. I don't think TNA really wants to make big changes and add in a lot more wrestling, they are just now saying wrestling matters because that other company seems to be going away from the word wrestling. I think it's quality not quantity.
I can understand the perception that because TNA said "wrestling matters" that people could take that to mean TNA is going to be putting on more wrestling matches, but you still have to have the promos and talking. whether TNA says it's wrestling or not it IS entertainment and they are putting on a TV show. I don't think your ever going to get away from promos.
would it be nice to have more wrestling than they usually have? sure, but I don't think they are going to make big changes and have most of the show filled with in ring wrestling. I don't think they would last long on TV if they did.

Post was certainly below my normal standards nick but him and brian austin have made the TNA section borderline unreadable for over a week now with pure idiocy and I have been sick for a few days so that is what you get.

Anyway, when did TNA promise huge changes? They did not. Companies hype there stuff in prowrestling. It is the nature of the business. Just because they successfully got you to buy into does not make them a failure. Quite honestly it makes them a success because that was the whole point of the endeavor. Create some hype for their new advertising campaign. They were never going to make huge changes. They clearly did make some changes. What is it you really thought they were going to do that they didn't? When did they promise that?

Post was certainly below my normal standards nick but him and brian austin have made the TNA section borderline unreadable for over a week now with pure idiocy and I have been sick for a few days so that is what you get.

Anyway, when did TNA promise huge changes? They did not. Companies hype there stuff in prowrestling. It is the nature of the business. Just because they successfully got you to buy into does not make them a failure. Quite honestly it makes them a success because that was the whole point of the endeavor. Create some hype for their new advertising campaign. They were never going to make huge changes. They clearly did make some changes. What is it you really thought they were going to do that they didn't? When did they promise that?

So what you're saying is that because TNA created hype for a week only to disappoint their fans, that makes them a success. Are you out of your fucking mind? That's not good business.

TNA did promise changes. Let's clear that up. They promised a bigger emphasis on in-ring wrestling. They didn't do it explicitly, sure. Carter, Bischoff or Hogan didn't break kayfabe to tell everyone that they will see more wrestling. But by saying "wrestling matters" all the time, putting out a lot of billboards, producing more commercials and changing the name of the show they sure as hell promised it implicitly. And did they deliver? No.

For everyone saying that TNA didn't change this week I completely disagree with you.

Impact Wrestling focussed this weeks show around the X-Division guys. I cannot remember the last time that happened. Yes they lost and some people may say the X-Division got squashed but again I disagree. Kaz put on a great match with Abyss, way beyond my expectations and I am positive this will lead to something down the line. The Bucks lost but only because of the tomfoolary that happened during the match, I also think Jackson James could now finally be getting involved in assisting Immortal.

We had two Knockout matches. Again I cannot remember that happening for a long time and again both of these matches surprised me by how good they were, way better than any Diva match I have seen in a while.

We got some good skits from Eric Young and Sting/Anderson which will leasd into fueds. This is what people wanted, actual storylines rather than just thrown together matches.

For those who expected Impact Wrestling to immediately scrap all storylines and start afresh with a ROH type of show, you guys are just stupid!

Impact wrestling was good this week, it hasn't been this good for a while. I am not saying it was great but we got 5 matches, the return of the X Division (it will lead to them eventually taking out Abyss), the return of the Knockouts and the progression storylines that will lead into the next PPV.

I expect to see a gradual improvement and will not hate on TNA/Impact Wrestling after one week. Especially as it was a lot more enjoyable than both Raw and Smackdown once again.

Don't blame him because TNA didn't deliver...again. He made a post, in a non-spam section, and that's your response? Bitter and petty -- the only words that come to mind after reading that post.

How is it bitter and petty? Hell, how was it wrong? For the last week the two WWE fanboys have been trolling and derailing every thread in this section with their bullshit and funny enough, for being a non spam section that's mainly what itssoretarded123 has been doing for a week now, spamming the same damn whining post in thread after thread.

Anyways look, if someone is a WWE mark and doesn't like TNA that's fine, that's cool. Go expend your energy over how great The Cenamaniac and his Thugging Up are. Go talk about what you actually ENJOY. Why waste ones time whining and bawling about something you hate? It is pointless, yet it is all a few WZ members seem to be inclined to do. Awesome story, you hate everything about TNA. Then don't watch it. You love everything WWE does. Great, go watch that. Some of us do enjoy TNA, we'd like to discuss that and have threads on the stuff we enjoy. We're not interested in hating TNA nor becoming hardcore WWE fanboys.

As to the expectations, yes I imagine if someone expected TNA to drop all promos, ripoff ROH and feature 4 30 minute matches this week you were in for a disappointment. Thing is TNA is starting up a new storyline, with a new rebranding and just getting it started. If the product is to drastically change it is going to be over a period of months, not one week. That's smart booking. The choice is yours and yours alone, either wait and give them time to switch over and finish up what they already have money invested in or don't. Irregardless if any changes are to happen they're going to be gradual and take time to unfold. It is what it is.

I think the new set etc looks pretty fresh and we did see some good action with Kazarian vs Abyss, two TNA guys. But to be honest, believing this company can be hard when it comes to honoring stipulations, following through on deadlines and in general telling the truth. However, I still enjoy alot of what they put on my screen so I try not to complain too much

Quote from Fenris
Irregardless if any changes are to happen they're going to be gradual and take time to unfold.

Irregardless...:disappointed:

Yup, Impact Wrestling was the same as it has been the last few weeks, except there was more emphasis on wrestling. Not to say that there wasn't too many promos, but there was more going on in the ring than there has been in a bit. The opening blah, blah, blah, wasn't as long either and actually seemed to serve a damn purpose for a change too. In the end though, it still was more entertaining than what's going on over in Stamford these days.

Wrestling Matters, so here's 5 promo's and 5 half-assed matches.

I got a tip for people who watch TNA, either fast forward it or watch it on mute.

I got a tip for people who watch TNA, either fast forward it or watch it on mute.
So TNA gives you a fair balance between promos and wrestling, and now the matches are half assed? The only half assed match was, as usual, the KO's botchtravaganza. Other than that, the matches were decent, nothing to talk about for weeks, or even a day. If the matches were super kick ass some douche would say they're giving PPV quality matches out for free.

I have a tip for you if you hate tna so much why dont you quit watching it and spare everyone your bitching and moaning every week. We get it you hate tna. I know you're entitled to your opinion like everyone else but if tna bothers you that much just dont watch it.

So TNA gives you a fair balance between promos and wrestling, and now the matches are half assed? The only half assed match was, as usual, the KO's botchtravaganza. Other than that, the matches were decent, nothing to talk about for weeks, or even a day. If the matches were super kick ass some douche would say they're giving PPV quality matches out for free.

I'm sorry, but just can't take TNA seriously anymore. I haven't been on here for a week until Impact last night, watched it on mute and occasionally turned it to the Heat/Bull's game from time to time. I made a few sarcastic remark's about how TNA say "Wreslting Matter's" but only had ten mintes of it in the first hour, mixed with three promo's that made me turn it off for a few minutes, because they whent absolutely nowhere, like Anderson's promo. I'm sorry, it's just a bad product.

You can like TNA and enjoy it, you can praise it all you want. They'll never be competition to the WWE at this rate in the next decade. And that's what their main goal is.

my only complaints are the mangelina storyline needs to stop ..errrrrrrrrrrrrk *crash* ....... please for the love of god stop burying RVD its sad to watch him lose every week .... shorten the promos .... keep biscoff off commentary please, and if crimson is gonna go with this streak story he needs to be kickin ass every week ! and sangrento is total fail IMO the bootleg sin cara is not exciting to me although i do like the springboard RKO ! go easy on me now.... I would'nt wish tna to go outta buisness just tighten it up in a few areas and the show would be cool IMO

How much wrestling there is on the show is only one part of the "wrestling matters" philosophy. The matches also have to be somewhat decent both in entertainment terms and booking. Last night, they weren't. Abyss/Kendrick was horribly booked. Why have Abyss go over clean if Kendrick is supposed to be the saviour of the X-Division? Or why have an injured AJ Styles with Daniels beat Dreamer and Bully Ray? That makes Immortal look damn weak. The matches were not "decent". They were dull (the 7:30 "dream match" main event was kind of an exception).

You can like TNA and enjoy it, you can praise it all you want. They'll never be competition to the WWE at this rate in the next decade. And that's what their main goal is.

Blah, blah, BLAH! Dear God, please go away. Yes, you don't take TNA serious. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion, but it's the same damn thing every damn time. Please, don't say anything else unless it changes. Damn. We understand that you think TNA sucks. Go watch Vinney Mac's "Supposedly" superior product and be happy.:banghead:

Blah, blah, BLAH! Dear God, please go away. Yes, you don't take TNA serious. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion, but it's the same damn thing every damn time. Please, don't say anything else unless it changes. Damn. We understand that you think TNA sucks. Go watch Vinney Mac's "Supposedly" superior product and be happy.:banghead:

I totally agree. There is no doubt that both feds have their pros/cons, but I think that TNA has come a long way from previous years. It used to be straight TERRIBLE, and with the addition of some past superstars (mind you that wwe has been known to do the same thing), I think that TNA is on the right track. It still has its laughable moments with storylines, but I would rather watch crimson and abyss than sin cara or cody rhodes any day.

TNA was at its worst when the main event was being occupied by Samoa Joe and Steiner. However, I still have no motivation to watch Sting v. RVD for the 11th time.

Why have Abyss go over clean if Kendrick is supposed to be the saviour of the X-Division? Or why have an injured AJ Styles with Daniels beat Dreamer and Bully Ray?

I'm guessing Kaz will actually be the saviour of the X-Division. Kendrick is just the mouth piece of the X-Division as he is the only one who can work the mic.

I believe Dreamers wrestling career is about to expire. Having AJ beat him is a good way to say AJ (The saviour of TNA) can beat a loser like Dreamer even when he is injured. If Bully Ray was pinned then maybe I would be upset.

On a final note I actually think the wrestling on Impact has been better in the last 2 weeks than what I have seen on the Worlds Worst Entertainment for a while.

I also love the EY storyline. Hilarious! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back