Official Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if Jared Zabransky from Boise St. is going pro or no

I support Stoke and I have done forever. Stoke are quite possibly the most boring team ever, the only good thing about them is the firm.

Today's F.A. Cup Result's

27 Jan 2007 West Ham United FC 0 - 1 Watford FC
27 Jan 2007 Bristol City FC 2 - 2 Middlesbrough FC
27 Jan 2007 Ipswich Town FC 1 - 0 Swansea City FC
27 Jan 2007 Tottenham Hotspur FC 3 - 1 Southend United FC
27 Jan 2007 Barnet FC 0 - 2 Plymouth Argyle FC
27 Jan 2007 Birmingham City FC 2 - 3 Reading FC
27 Jan 2007 Derby County FC 1 - 0 Bristol Rovers FC
27 Jan 2007 Crystal Palace FC 0 - 2 Preston North End FC
27 Jan 2007 Manchester United FC 2 - 1 Portsmouth FC
27 Jan 2007 Blackpool FC 1 - 1 Norwich City FC
27 Jan 2007 Luton Town FC 0 - 4 Blackburn Rovers FC
27 Jan 2007 Fulham FC 3 - 0 Stoke City FC

My team lost. Absolutley useless in cup match's.

Arsenal vs Bolton tommorow. Man, I hope they don't trump us again. We're riddled with injuries so much it's not even funny. Regardless, go Arsenal!

I support Hull City. The Only person I can think of/discovered on this forum who supports them as well is luther_hull. Come On City!

the australian a-league rulz
go melborne victory

ps. man utd rule

Come on you Super Hoooooooooooopsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I am a huge fan of the famous Queens Park Rangers. We aint having a good season so far, but we will not got relegatedrom the Championship.

I would like to see Man United win the title instead of Chelsea. Anyone agree?

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship Table
03 February 2007 17:00

1 Derby
2 Preston
3 West Brom
4 Birmingham
5 Southampton
6 Cardiff
7 Sunderland
8 Stoke
9 Colchester
10 Wolverhampton
11 Plymouth
12 Crystal Palace
13 Sheff Wed
14 Ipswich
15 Burnley
16 Norwich
17 Coventry
18 Leicester
19 QPR
20 Luton
21 Barnsley
22 Hull
23 Southend
24 Leeds

Nice to see Hull in a relegation spot.

Anybody going to watch England/Spain at Old Trafford tomorrew? I try to get to all the England game's if there in the midland's or Wale's. I'm not looking forward to Wembley opening. I cant be arsed to travel to London for match's.

Amen to that, what a shocking performance. The guy doesn't even seem to know what he's doing and neither did the players. Disgraceful, and here we were a while back saying he would be the beginning of a new era. Get a decent manager.

bring back David Beckham, that's what I say.

Also leave Gerrard or Lampard out for a game an give them a kick up the arse

Lampard was crap for the World Cup and he was crap against Spain. Mclaren should look for decent English players, rather than looking for players from their name value.

Gerrard should be left in he always performs well. Lampard is completley overrated. people are starting to notice how average he is now that he's not scoring as much.

The problem with McLaren is as soon as the qualifier's resume he'll probably scrape result's and get us qualified. That will mean a Quarter final exit form the Euro Championship's. I'm fine with not winning the World Cup but the Euro Cup should be our's.

^ not wanting to disagree with any of you guys.. because in the end you would know more about football/soccer than me easily.... but remeber England where without prolly their best player in Wayne Rooney and their best performed player at the World Cup Owen Hargreaves...

Plus, well to me after the crapola that was spewed out to the English by Sven-Goran surely anything dished out by McClaren can be no worse??

But I agree with the statement that Lampard is extremely overrated... cos to me he is... but dont drop Stevie G!!

All the same we shouldn't need to rely on or two players to carry a team. Football shouldn't be about a one man team, it can only hurt the player's morals if all this hype about Rooney and Hargreaves keeps happening. When they don't play the England team will be concerned right from the start, propaganda is a load of bollocks.

The thing is Rooney has'nt performed for England in nearly two year's. He's occasionally shown sign's of been great for Country but not much else.

The only problem I had with Sven was that he was Swedish. I dont think that he should even have been made manager. Same with Owen Hargreves. He may be one of England's better player's but he was born in Canada.

Also Sven always won or at least drew qualifying match's. Despite his form in tournament's we always qualified quite easily. We'll struggle if we dont get a victory against Israel.

I find it funny how Ryan Giggs, The Welsh Wizard was not mentioned once! That man is one of my personal hero's and one of the most prolific wingers in Football history.

That being said, I'm a big Man U fan, have been for a while. I was a huge Gunners fan a couple years ago when they sported Denis Bergkamp though, a shame he left.

On another side note, I hate Cristiano Ronaldo. He cant shoot worth a shit, and dives. I'll give him credit for his spot kicks, passes, and dribbling, but still...

Alright lads, new to the forums. Havn't watched wrestling for about 7-8 years but going to get back into it for the crack LoL.

Live in Nottingham and support Coventry City :headbanger:

Sexy jakkey - Noticed N40 in your nickname ? PM me.

Alright lads, new to the forums. Havn't watched wrestling for about 7-8 years but going to get back into it for the crack LoL.

Live in Nottingham and support Coventry City :headbanger:

Sexy jakkey - Noticed N40 in your nickname ? PM me.

Stick to the topic. Next time its a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back